Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-13-2019, 09:06 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,532,112 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Yeah because most voters want a vindictive President..yeah that's what we want in a leader. Don't support him and he'll come after your community. Yeah just what American Freedom is all about.

Is this MAGA -- really?

Not impressed.
I know that's what I always look for in a President. Someone who will punish those who didn't vote for him. But, truly, as evidenced by the OP, many Trump supporters do not have a problem with this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frihed89 View Post
For the Republican's to target Democratic strongholds would be a waste of money. Where they may need to focus on harder is suburban districts, especially those that were "leaning Republican" in 2016, but are "leaning Democratic". However, the progressive rhetoric of the newly elected Democratic House members may, by itself, cause suburban voters to shift toward the Republicans, again.
The mid-term elections say you are wrong. Trump's agenda was solidly REJECTED in those districts.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-13-2019, 09:20 AM

10,219 posts, read 15,931,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlongTheI-5 View Post
Let Trump go after illegals in blue areas. The illegals will simply move to red areas.
There's no "sanctuary" in Red areas!!!

Old 01-13-2019, 09:52 AM

6,137 posts, read 3,865,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
You do know that your feelings expressed here are not felt by many.. And while we appreciate you sharing your feelings -- knowing they are YOUR feelings and not facts is important.
You are correct they are my views and my views only.

No politician in the history has governed based on facts and logic like President Trump.

So amazing for America that for another nearly 25 months and likely 69 months, we have a President and Commander and Chief who governs always in the best interests of the country based on the facts only.

President Trump always governs based on his brilliant logic and facts.

Democrats on the other hand govern based on emotions and feelings.

Old 01-13-2019, 09:57 AM

27,624 posts, read 21,129,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecrowds View Post
You are correct they are my views and my views only.

No politician in the history has governed based on facts and logic like President Trump.

So amazing for America that for another nearly 25 months and likely 69 months, we have a President and Commander and Chief who governs always in the best interests of the country based on the facts only.

President Trump always governs based on his brilliant logic and facts.

Democrats on the other hand govern based on emotions and feelings.
Trump does not give a crap about you and would have robbed you blind at his bogus university. Why are you choosing to be a throwaway dishrag for a thief and traitor? Are you even American? Maybe not. Trump does not care about the wall as it is just a huge deflection from the Mueller investigation. Even a simpleton would understand that already.

Old 01-13-2019, 10:02 AM

3,212 posts, read 1,652,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Lennox 70 View Post
Farmers in the middle of the country are not using illegal labor?

Old 01-13-2019, 10:03 AM

7,420 posts, read 2,710,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornraider View Post
Donald Trump Jr.? Is that really you?

Thanks for the laugh. Now, if I were your monologue writer or editor, I'd suggest changing that to, Individual # 1 Junior, is that you?

Last edited by corpgypsy; 01-13-2019 at 10:11 AM..

Old 01-13-2019, 10:11 AM

41,961 posts, read 75,205,836 times
Quote:
They DO vote illegally, and other Mexicans vote for Democrats for racial reasons. As Mexicans the conflict with the Taliban never affected them and it didn't matter to them that Sinema felt it was okay to fight for the Taliban and even now doesn't regret those comments and still stands by her beliefs!!!!
This paragraph is so delusionally convoluted I don't know where to begin. But it does tell me about the "thought" processes involved in producing it.

Quote:
President Trump is not a pawn for anyone, he only cares about common sense and putting America first.
Don't kid yourself. Trump cares only about putting himself first.

Quote:
Waters, Ocasio-Cortez, Pelosi and the majority of the voters in their districts are pawns and puppets to drug-traffickers, MS-13 and terrorists who behind the opioid crisis.
LMAO ... Got proof?

Quote:
Why should any American or President Trump respect people like Maxine Waters or Nancy Pelosi and their voters who support drug traffickers that are trafficking in fentanyl, meth and heroin leading to a national crisis and could care less about the massive crime wave in America from illegal aliens.
More fake news.

Quote:
The Democrats are 100% responsible for this partial-government shutdown. There would have been no partial government shutdown if they would have put America first like President Trump always have been fully committed to making the country safe, prosperous and secure.
This post gets better and better as it goes on! You're conveniently forgetting about the bipartisan budget bill that Trump said he would sign, and then reneged.

Quote:
President Trump has taken the moral high road for way too long
OMG ... "Trump" and "moral" do not belong in the same sentence.

Quote:
Are you sure? Can you prove it absolutely?

Quote:
"Trump" and "facts" and/or "logic" also cannot co-exist in the same sentence.

Old 01-13-2019, 10:32 AM

957 posts, read 758,275 times
Quote:
There are sanctuaries anywhere trump owns a business including golf courses.

Old 01-13-2019, 10:32 AM

6,137 posts, read 3,865,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Trump does not give a crap about you and would have robbed you blind at his bogus university. Why are you choosing to be a throwaway dishrag for a thief and traitor? Are you even American? Maybe not. Trump does not care about the wall as it is just a huge deflection from the Mueller investigation. Even a simpleton would understand that already.
I would not have gone to his university because my specialty for higher education was not at his particular university. People thought his university was excellent or else they would not have paid for an education there.

Odd, how so many for President Trump's university at the time. Usually if people think something is a good value they pay for the service.

President Trump is the opposite traitor. President Trump would never betray his country or his principles.

Democrats are traitors because they are pawns and puppets of MS-13, Drug-traffickers from countries that manufacture lots of very poisonous drugs and criminal gang members from other countries looking for refuge in this country.

President Trump always puts America first, Democrats put pregnant illegal aliens jumping fences and MS-13 first.

I could care less about President Trump's reasons for the border wall. As long as long we have our big, tall, strong wall and all it's glory is all I care about.

Old 01-13-2019, 11:15 AM

23,979 posts, read 15,086,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnp292 View Post
They didn’t ‘lose’ the Senate. The Republicans already held a majority in the Senate before the midterms and it was pretty widely accepted that the Democrats didn’t have a real opportunity to take the Senate this time around.

But I will point out the GOP did lose a Senate seat in ARIZONA of all places, as well as several others.
And to hold onto Cruz seat, that should have been a sho-in, they had to spend millions and send Trump to Texas several times.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies