Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you think the Jussie Smollett Attack was a hoax ?
Yes 503 92.63%
No 41 7.55%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 543. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-23-2019, 06:42 AM

40,952 posts, read 49,221,262 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
:d
Per Avenatti.... "Kavanugh was slipping Jussie Ecstasy and standing in line to beat him"

Old 02-23-2019, 06:45 AM

40,952 posts, read 49,221,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Absolutely! The embarrassment he must feel, but he will make a comeback and all of you posting here will be cheering for him! Join me in saying “We love you Jussie!”
Yeah, what he did was one of the most hateful RACIST thing a person could do. Hanging a rope around his own neck... The judge was right. It is the ultimate symbol of hate and Jussie used it to promote Racism.

Sorry. No sympathy for Jussie.

Old 02-23-2019, 06:55 AM

31,848 posts, read 17,628,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
I feel sorry for him. I think he really thought they wouldn’t investigate, or wouldn’t ever find the people so it would always be an unsolved case. I don’t think he’s a bad person, but he does not have a criminal mind and must not watch the news. He’s so stupid he paid these guys with a check! He must have been high when he concocted this plan. The letter with the white powder was his downfall. I think by the time of the police report, they’d already narrowed down the search on the letter and tied it to him. They were just waiting for that final confirmation that he knew those guys, and his redacted phone records was that confirmation.

Now he’s ruined his career, and will probably do some time and so will his friends. All for publicity.
What constitutes a bad person in your mind? Does he have to be a hardened criminal?

This guy may not be that, but he's a narcissist, a damn sneak and a liar. This attack was set up a week ahead of time, rehearsed, and executed. And then he went in front of millions of people to cry about the injustice of it all. He could have stopped at any point, but he continued on.

And let's not forget he was willing to throw his own brother under the bus and tarnish his driving record because he didn't want to take the hit. His own brother! That's a piece of trash move like no other.

This is a guy with no moral compass. This is a bad person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by personone View Post
That poster is long gone, and won’t be showing face lol. Humility and admitting you were dead wrong is not something that happens on this site
Gone with the wind. Like residinghere2007 and chopchop, and others who basically got got.

Quote:
Absolutely! The embarrassment he must feel, but he will make a comeback and all of you posting here will be cheering for him! Join me in saying “We love you Jussie!”
But here's the thing. He doesn't feel embarrassment. A person who is embarrassed and feels shame does not act like he's frustrated in court, rolling his eyes. He does not show up at work and say he's sorry and did not do what he's being accused of. He does not agree to the narrative of his legal team that there was a rush to judgment.

He's holding firm to this fantasy that he's a victim. He's got some mental issues going on - narcissist, sociopath, whatever it is, he's a mess and needs help.

I think it's possible that he's been babied throughout his life by a strong, supportive family who felt he was being targeted for being gay (and he probably WAS targeted for being gay as a kid) and when people get that, they sometimes manufacture drama to get the same kind of attention.

And suddenly he has a drug problem? How convenient! He does what he has to do to avoid taking responsibility for his actions. That was clear when he told the cops he was his brother when he was stopped for a DUI years ago.

Old 02-23-2019, 07:02 AM

31,848 posts, read 17,628,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
LOL!!!!! Hilarious! Love the redneck accents while they read the script.

Old 02-23-2019, 07:02 AM

46,307 posts, read 27,131,867 times
Quote:

Yet, you support his embarrassment...sad the left supports fake hate crimes....but it's expected these days....

Old 02-23-2019, 07:06 AM

20,349 posts, read 19,941,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolom View Post
I'm shocked.

Old 02-23-2019, 07:43 AM

12,964 posts, read 13,686,951 times
While I was watching him recount the attack on TV I knew it was a hoax. He didn't seem mad which is the normal reaction to a racist attack. He was all "poor me." Where were his body guards? Didn't even use my secret decoder ring either.

Old 02-23-2019, 07:58 AM

18,469 posts, read 8,298,361 times
There's something people are not paying attention to with this...
...and that's his family and how he was raised
and their connections to the Black Panthers, Black Lives Matter, Angela Davis, etc etc on and on

This is the oldest game in the book...and exactly how communists have always done and accomplished their goals..

Divide everyone up in little groups....race, global warming, gay, etc....and turn those groups against each other

...create problems so big that only government can solve them

and when they all decide they want government to step in and fix it....it's a communist government

chipping away..in little increments...all the time

Old 02-23-2019, 08:42 AM

26,211 posts, read 19,535,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Yeah, what he did was one of the most hateful RACIST thing a person could do. Hanging a rope around his own neck... The judge was right. It is the ultimate symbol of hate and Jussie used it to promote Racism.

Sorry. No sympathy for Jussie.
Aw, c’mon!

Old 02-23-2019, 08:53 AM

26,211 posts, read 19,535,610 times
In all seriousness, what this dude did was pretty damn bad, his career should be over as a result. Empire has said they are removing his character from the rest of this season. He has detracted from and insulted those who have genuinely suffered from these types of crimes, but it’s worth noting, he is not the only scumbag to donthis, lots of people have.

https://www.theroot.com/white-lies-a...out-1790856437
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies