Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you think the Jussie Smollett Attack was a hoax ?
Yes 503 92.63%
No 41 7.55%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 543. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-03-2019, 07:54 AM

16,376 posts, read 22,473,858 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
I know you're convinced this really happened
For the record, I think the victim is telling the truth but I think it's a revenge attack regarding a personal beef of some sort that someone has with him. My hunch is one of the attackers is an ex-boyfriend of someone that the victim hooked up with and the ex wants revenge and the victim might not have ever met the attacker.

And IMO, the attacker used the slurs and MAGA as a way to deflect from the real reason for the attack, as an attempt to not get caught(rather than yell: 'you stole my boyfriend').

But I believe the victim has no clue who/why this attack occurred and is reporting what occurred. I also think the person that wrote the letter is associated with the attack.

Just my guess though.

Old 02-03-2019, 07:58 AM

88,966 posts, read 44,780,079 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaphawoman View Post
You conveniently left off the person I was replying to. And I guess those Subway sandwich artisans are so adept that the sandwich would NEVER come out of the wrapper in the middle of a violent assault, and they somehow protect against bleach? Amazing! Not to mention the sandwich is now cold as ice.
Exactly. This is an attention-****** hoax.

Old 02-03-2019, 08:07 AM

5,947 posts, read 2,870,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sware2cod View Post
For the record, I think the victim is telling the truth but I think it's a revenge attack regarding a personal beef of some sort that someone has with him. My hunch is one of the attackers is an ex-boyfriend of someone that the victim hooked up with and the ex wants revenge and the victim might not have ever met the attacker.

And IMO, the attacker used the slurs and MAGA as a way to deflect from the real reason for the attack, as an attempt to not get caught(rather than yell: 'you stole my boyfriend').

But I believe the victim has no clue who/why this attack occurred and is reporting what occurred. I also think the person that wrote the letter is associated with the attack.

Just my guess though.
Having recived beatings and given beatings in my life this guy got hit with a Silk purse swung by a little girl. Or is it gurl.

Old 02-03-2019, 08:16 AM

16,376 posts, read 22,473,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ben young View Post
Having recived beatings and given beatings in my life this guy got hit with a Silk purse swung by a little girl. Or is it gurl.
Ha, it could be a girl (at least one of the attackers). IMO, the person on the right in the grainy video walks like some females .... One foot in front of the other as if walking a tightrope. Models and actresses walk this way as they are aware of a camera and this makes someone look thinner when on camera. They learn to always walk this way. Some fashion obsessed/aware women also walk this way as well. So maybe it's an actress with a beef or a fashionista gay man that walks like that.

Old 02-03-2019, 08:23 AM

7,982 posts, read 4,283,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/03/a...rt-attack.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4kP9RJoyQc

If your ribs are broken - it hurts to laugh , cry or breathe - there is no way this guy is out there singing so soon with a fractured rib - even if it was a hairline fracture. Treatment these days is to restricting activities and ice the area regularly as well as pain relief.
He clarified to the crowd he doesn’t have broken/injured ribs. He also told them he kicked the Individual 1 supporters’ behinds.

Good for him!

Old 02-03-2019, 08:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sware2cod View Post

Just my guess though.
^I lean this way, too.

Old 02-03-2019, 08:25 AM

88,966 posts, read 44,780,079 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
He clarified to the crowd he doesn’t have broken/injured ribs. He also told them he kicked the Individual 1 supporters’ behinds.
All the while miraculously keeping his Subway sandwich intact. Come on... who do you think you're fooling.

Old 02-03-2019, 08:28 AM

8,085 posts, read 5,243,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
All the while miraculously keeping his Subway sandwich intact. Come on... who do you think you're fooling.
+1.

And now suddenly he fought back.

C'mon people. This is complete BS.

Old 02-03-2019, 08:34 AM

8,060 posts, read 3,941,959 times
Quote:
Well that's not entirely accurate...

All the while miraculously keeping his Subway sandwich intact... while talking on the phone and fighting off 2 attackers.

Old 02-03-2019, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Who am I fooling with what??

That’s what he said to the crowd.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies