Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-08-2019, 06:04 AM

7,982 posts, read 4,287,627 times

Advertisements

I think it’s cute. Or maybe I’m just creepy.

I can’t stand Delta Airlines, though. They have the worst customer service on the planet.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-08-2019, 06:22 AM

89,026 posts, read 44,840,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolom View Post
As Jim Goad put it, SJWs are the new church ladies.
That's funny!

Old 02-08-2019, 06:24 AM

89,026 posts, read 44,840,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NomadicDrifter View Post
I fly around 80,000 miles a year, and I always just hand people my business card Writing on a napkin? Lol, no one saves napkins.
Have to agree... I do the same. Though people lose business cards, as well.

Old 02-08-2019, 06:27 AM

78,417 posts, read 60,613,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
I hope Delta reconsiders it and other airlines join in to keep the napkins. Over the next two months I gotta go to Tampa, Vegas, Newark, and Pittsburgh on business.

Might be my only chance to get some numbers.

I have the best video to add to this but can't right now.

Google "In Living Color Can I get your number"

It's about 5 minutes long and hilarious.

Old 02-08-2019, 06:35 AM

8,447 posts, read 4,752,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
Hot chick hands you her napkin. You open it only to find:

Jenny 867-5309

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WTdTwcmxyo
Ha...I had a friend have this happen to him back in the day. He'd been talking to this little hottie all night and he came to us to brag that he scored her number, but the number she wrote down was 555-XXXX. lol We all laughed at him but he insisted that was a real number in the state we were in.

Old 02-08-2019, 06:41 AM

78,417 posts, read 60,613,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolom View Post
As Jim Goad put it, SJWs are the new church ladies.
I grew up in a small town full of church ladies and they're 100% correct.

Not only were they easily offended but they had the glorious moral outrage that can only come from the absolute belief that:

a) An unerring view that you are correct, your entire peer group agrees that's the case

b) You have the moral high ground and an obligation to smite wrongdoers from there

c) Punishment in full, mercy is for the weak.

They're generally horrible human beings that have anger, frustration in their lives and like to take it out on others but need an excuse to rationalize it. Basically, bullies.

Old 02-08-2019, 06:59 AM

2,362 posts, read 777,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
I think it’s cute. Or maybe I’m just creepy.

I can’t stand Delta Airlines, though. They have the worst customer service on the planet.
By far that honor goes to American Airlines (for USA based Airlines). I have so many stories of just subpar service (compared to pretty much any other airline) in their business class. I have also had to go through their vexing process for refunds (you can't call or talk to a real person, but go through a website and file a 'complaint'). Always their response is so frustratingly the same - we're right but we will give you this refund anyway out of the goodness of our hearts. NEVER say that. People don't just want a refund for the money but because they feel they were wronged. Terrible customer service.

Delta is much much better.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies