Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-20-2019, 09:14 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,652,035 times

Advertisements

Putin threatens to target US with new weapons. Why he would do that to his puppet is something that needs explanation.

Anyone have a explanation that makes sense ?
Why doesn't Putin just pull some strings and get what he wants ? Any puppet master worth their salt has control of their puppet. When they are done with them they normally just put them back in a box until needed again. Blowing them up would end the puppet show. The show was sold out and the democrats bought all the tickets. I suppose they will demand a refund now. They were duped, again !!!

Putin threatens to target the US if it deploys missiles in Europe
https://www.cnbc.com/2019/02/20/puti...in-europe.html

Putin threatens retaliation if US puts new missiles in Europe

https://www.wkyc.com/article/news/pu...8-96361810efb6

Last edited by phma; 02-20-2019 at 09:52 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-20-2019, 11:00 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,538,911 times
This Putin talking point is just parroting a US project that was abandoned in the early 60s.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supers...titude_Missile

https://www.popularmechanics.com/mil...thermonuclear/

The SLAM was considered too hellish even for nuclear war vs the Soviet Union at the height of the Cold War and was cancelled. It's capabilities were beyond horrifying.

Nicknamed "the flying crowbar."

My bet is that Putin is bluffing.

Old 02-20-2019, 11:02 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,012,426 times
Putin is playing --- LOL.

I don't believe Trump is his puppet but I do think it is disgusting that Trump would believe Putin over our own intelligence & seemingly tolerate Putin's initiative to play with our elections. It's the idea of this leader toying with Trump and the USA that bothers me.

And this feeds right into that concept.

Old 02-20-2019, 11:03 AM

20,104 posts, read 9,018,880 times
Sounds like Trump and Putin are best buddies huh?

Old 02-20-2019, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Putin is playing --- LOL.

I don't believe Trump is his puppet but I do think it is disgusting that Trump would believe Putin over our own intelligence & seemingly tolerate Putin's initiative to play with our elections. It's the idea of this leader toying with Trump and the USA that bothers me.

And this feeds right into that concept.
I might have thought that way too until Brennan proved he was incompetent. Once he started running his mouth it would be wise to question everything coming from the intel. agencies.

Last edited by phma; 02-20-2019 at 11:53 AM..

Old 02-20-2019, 11:47 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,629,107 times
Quote:
Putin threatens to target US with new weapons. Why he would do that to his puppet is something that needs explanation
Sad to see thugs like Putin push their puppets around, but I guess it makes sense since puppets to them are like cheap whores, who they have no respect for.

The really sad part is that the puppet happens to be US president.

Old 02-20-2019, 11:51 AM

3,877 posts, read 3,896,280 times
Why would he not say it. He know's he's safe from any real consequences. you

Old 02-20-2019, 11:56 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,389,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
This Putin talking point is just parroting a US project that was abandoned in the early 60s.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supers...titude_Missile

https://www.popularmechanics.com/mil...thermonuclear/

The SLAM was considered too hellish even for nuclear war vs the Soviet Union at the height of the Cold War and was cancelled. It's capabilities were beyond horrifying.

Nicknamed "the flying crowbar."

My bet is that Putin is bluffing.

Well, we all know who believes Putin over his own administration's intelligence community.

Old 02-20-2019, 11:59 AM

24,492 posts, read 17,232,699 times
Putin is ramping up his nuclear capability while guess who has been fighting since day one of the Trump admin. to remove First strike capability while also reducing nukes overall? Hmmm the Democrats, BINGO!

I am really starting to think that it is the Dems that are secretly in bed with Putin while they try to blame Trump to sway public opinion against him.

Why else would the Dems want to rein back our offensive and defensive capacities?

Why would the Dems be sowing such discord for the last 2 years in an attempt to undermine Trump and divide the country?

They tell us that the Russians were trying to divide us and spread confusion during the election but that is what they and their Lefty media has been doing every single day.

The Clintons had far more to do with Russia and Putin directly than Trump ever did with his failed hotel project.

Who are the real puppets of Putin?

Old 02-20-2019, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Sad to see thugs like Putin push their puppets around, but I guess it makes sense since puppets to them are like cheap whores, who they have no respect for.

The really sad part is that the puppet happens to be US president.
Sounds like you have some sympathy for puppets and that's reasonable when the MSM has been the puppet masters of the democrat base.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies