Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-24-2019, 02:50 PM

20,836 posts, read 17,115,957 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaMaj7 View Post
"an illegal takedown that failed!"
Does Hillary hear the drumbeats? I guarantee you Mccabe does.

Old 03-24-2019, 02:50 PM

18,069 posts, read 18,832,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxguyanese View Post
I wonder if the democrats and some republicans on congress will subpoena Mueller after him not finding no evidence of collusion by Russia?
Oh, I am sure they will not let this one go easily. They will do all they can, dumping resources into this garbage.

Old 03-24-2019, 02:51 PM

12,391 posts, read 7,103,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post
I disagree. He acted like a guilty man the whole time. Trump attacked the very foundation of this country's legal system. He attacked the integrity of Mueller. Trump acted more like a mafia boss than a president. Gotti got off a number of times on the same type of strategy. I would hope that we would expect more from a president...though maybe not anymore.
Trump was just pointing out that the very foundation of this country's legal system has been corrupted by allowing false opposition research to be used to open an investigation into the opposing party's presidential campaign, then into a sitting president.

18,323 posts, read 10,675,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxguyanese View Post
I wonder if the democrats and some republicans on congress will subpoena Mueller after him not finding no evidence of collusion by Russia?
.............you mean by trump , they said Russia did interfere.

45,585 posts, read 27,215,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by biscuitmom View Post
A finding of "not guilty" or "innocent" only applies only when there's been a trial. The defendant can never again be tried for that same charge.

There are no charges or court proceeding here so it is legally and literally still an open case. It's possible new or more evidence will surface and charges will result.
You obviously have not been paying attention. Trump has considered as guilty by many for over two years...

And you know as well as I do that if Mueller report were different, Trump would have been verbally hung on the gallows.

Old 03-24-2019, 02:52 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,765,643 times
I wonder how many Democrats will drink hard tonight (because they could not sink Trump) and not make it to work tomorrow morning?

The Dems (best friend Hillary) must be sooo disappointed!

20,836 posts, read 17,115,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
The nation lost already, this witch hunt did far more damage to the average citizen’s faith in democracy than a couple of Russian bad actors could ever manage with a few Facebook stories. It has served as a backdrop to keep fed the two years of partisan divide only seen in this nation a few times previously. We all lost by having the office of presidency sullied - by both the man occupying the office and those who were willing to destroy anyone and anything to get him out of there.

I don’t really care if Trump won or lost, I care a great deal about the two almost year, loss to our nation.
We triumphed over lies. Our republic is always a work in progress back and forth. If anything people learned that one party of the country attempted to fool the powers that were put in place hundreds of years ago.

WE won.

11,181 posts, read 10,539,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
In other words... you will perpetually consider Trump and others you don't like as guilty.

May you be judged be own own standards.
If I'm ever accused of a crime, I would LOVE to be investigated by Trump's standards: refuse to be interviewed or placed under oath, and insist on all questions being submitted in writing to me & my many lawyers.

Old 03-24-2019, 02:53 PM

25,303 posts, read 21,472,117 times
Trump 2020

Make Liberals Cry Again !

Old 03-24-2019, 02:55 PM

5,687 posts, read 7,191,174 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
Lack of evidence doesn't prove innocence. Barr says there's no evidence of collusion; but Trump and his team could have colluded, but were careful to cover their tracks. This would explain why so many of Trump's people lied to Congress and Trump obstructed.
"Could have colluded". What does that even mean? Collusion, collusion, collusion. THERE IS NO SUCH CRIME as COLLUSION! Now, if we're talking about "conspiracy", that is a different matter. But the twisted, insane media kept screaming about "COLLUSION" and I'm sure this was done on purpose. They sure got you and many other to opine darkly about "COLLUSION".

MSM to the public: "We never accused Trump of a crime. All we said was "COLLUSION".

Yeah, no one ever said "conspiracy", because that would have been accusation of an actual crime.

Maybe they were guilty of contusion. Yeah, that's the ticket. They contused with Russia.

How about confusion? Were they guilty of confusion? The MSM sure was. Garbage presstitutes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies