Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-25-2019, 02:04 PM

7,713 posts, read 4,752,250 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
So that’s a no?

One could ask, why didn’t Trump want to answer Mullers questions in person?
My guess is that Trump DIDNT answer those questions his lawyers did. I’m also willing to bet Trump wasn’t even in the same room when his lawyers another questions FOR him. Three more things. Did the lawyers/Trump pleade the 5th or even bother answer the questions?

Last question. To my knowledge we never got to see what were the questions? As taxpayers we should gave the right to see them , this goes for ANY time a elected official is under investigation regardless of party.

Because he didn't have to. And because Mueller was running a political witch-hunt against the POTUS. No reason to sit down for an obvious perjury trap.

Old 03-25-2019, 02:05 PM

17,717 posts, read 13,547,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
So everyone should stop talking about Hilary committing a crime, because Trump did not commit any crimes??? How does that logic work? Hilary actually is guilty of committing a felony.

There was never any Russian collusion, there never was any crime of collusion committed.

What we saw was akin to accusing Trump of murder, and a federal investigation was created, just because people think it might be possible, that somehow, someway Trump could of, might of, be capable of committing a murder. Then, after two and a half years of federal investigations, and the news media and elected Democrats calling Trump a murderer - not only was no one murdered, there was not even a missing persons report filed.

And for people claiming Trump has been exonerated. Of course Trump was not exonerated of colluding with Russians, since no collusion ever occurred in the first place. No Americans colluded with any Russians, and no Russians colluded with any Americans.

The only Americans associated at all with the foreigners or Russians trying to influence the 2016 election with dirt on a candidate, would have been those Kremlin insiders working for Steele, the Clinton campaign and the DNC.
So everyone should stop talking about Trump too?

Old 03-25-2019, 02:06 PM

18,469 posts, read 8,298,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mason3000 View Post
Correct. The DOJ ordered the FBI not to pursue charges before they even investigated. The officials in the FBI believed she should be charged, but were overruled.

Of course they couldn't let her be charged because she'd been emailing with Obama on that account, which he knew all about. In fact, Obama was emailing her on that account while she was in Russia. If they charged Hillary, they would have had to charge Obama.
totally forgot about that...thanks..you're right

Old 03-25-2019, 02:08 PM

34,938 posts, read 36,280,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by max210 View Post
Talk about moving the goal post.

"Well it wasn't about collusion anyway"

"Well we knew himself Trump wasn't going to jail"

"People near Trump still went to jail" (not for Russian collusion)

"Well I still think he's guilty of something, just haven't found it yet"
Remind me... what goalposts were there, exactly?

Just because this investigation found that Trump himself does not appear to have engaged in election tampering with aid from Russia doesn't mean there are not some individuals guilty of such, as the investigation DOES indicate that there WAS election tampering.

I never saw this as some way to "get" Trump or to remove him from office, for that matter.

I seriously do not think he wanted to win in the first place and I said that earlier and have been saying it ever since election night when he looked like all the orange drained from his face.

He was just as surprised as the Democrats I knew who were so smugly certain of a Clinton victory.

LOL.

I'll be glad when his tenure in office is done. I don't care if we have another R after him. I just want the neverending DRAMA and ruling via tweet to end.

It's gaudy and tacky and it's exactly why I did not want this man in office in the first place.

Like school in the summertime.... NO CLASS.

Old 03-25-2019, 02:08 PM

8,411 posts, read 7,428,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
where is the hypocrisy?

It was a witch hunt. Mueller was unfair. Mueller's team was made up of democrats and Clinton cronies. they found NOTHING and not for trying!

what we know of the people you listed is that some were railroaded (Flynn and Popadoplus sp) and some did bad things unrelated to Trump's campaign (Manafort, Gates and Cohen) and some the jury is LITTERALLY STILL OUT Like Stone.

no hypocrisy here. 100% accurate when I say Trump did nothing wrong. Mueller was on a witch hunt and STILL couldn't find a freaking thing.

Not one judge felt the Mueller appointment was a witchhunt for 2 years. Barr and Whitaker denied any Mueller witch hunt. That's a state TV talking point. You don't know if Individual 1 did anything wrong because we haven't seen the report. Mueller stated that he can't come to a conclusion on obstruction. Why? If there was nothing there, Mueller would have come to a solid conclusion but since Individual 1 may have committed wrongdoing that is questionable to criminality, he left it up to the DOJ. We need to see the report.

Old 03-25-2019, 02:09 PM

9,143 posts, read 5,808,959 times
The Russians must've gotten to Mueller.

Old 03-25-2019, 02:09 PM

7,520 posts, read 2,812,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KayAnn246 View Post
Not one judge felt the Mueller appointment was a witchhunt for 2 years. Barr and Whitaker denied any Mueller witch hunt. That's a state TV talking point. You don't know if Individual 1 did anything wrong because we haven't seen the report. Mueller stated that he can't come to a conclusion on obstruction. Why? If there was nothing there, Mueller would have come to a solid conclusion but since Individual 1 may have committed wrongdoing that is questionable to criminality, he left it up to the DOJ. We need to see the report.
Barr has read the report, not you, and decided there will not be obstruction charges. You reading it won't change that. That you don't like the answer is irrelevant.

Old 03-25-2019, 02:10 PM

18,469 posts, read 8,298,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post

That said, we cannot be talking "unsecured" with the rampant use of unsecured means by people close to
Trump... his kids, his advisors, his kids' spouses, etc.

Glass houses/stones, etc.
of course we can Red.....two wrongs don't make a right

If Hillary had been prosecuted for it....I'll guarantee everyone else after her would not do it

..and prosecuting someone after her, when she got away with it scott free

Old 03-25-2019, 02:11 PM

37,981 posts, read 22,172,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thriftylefty View Post
Russian intelligence officials made repeated contact with members of President Trump's campaign staff, according to new reports that cite anonymous U.S. officials.

Trump spent his life cheating so it was prudent to see if the election was just another Trump scam. The stakes were too high to give a lifetime liar and cheat the benefit of the doubt. All you guys with a bottle of Donald Trump snake oil don't have a choice.

Good grief, after slandering Trump for two years, based on unnamed sources who we now know were lying, claiming they spoke with insider knowledge, in any official capacity, and you still glom onto new reports citing more lying unnamed sources???

Trump-haters doing the same things over and over again, after being made into fools, rinse repeat, the definition of insanity

Old 03-25-2019, 02:14 PM

8,411 posts, read 7,428,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redwood66 View Post
Barr has read the report, not you, and decided there will not be obstruction charges. You reading it won't change that. That you don't like the answer is irrelevant.
You haven't read the report and Barr is an Individual 1 appointee who wrote against obstruction, therefore the report should be made public. It seems like the radical right has a difficult time releasing it. The House voted to make it public and most American's want it public. The right's state TV talking points or you won't change that either.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies