Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-26-2019, 12:44 AM

1,849 posts, read 1,814,119 times

Advertisements

1. It's obvious that the conclusion is enough for people to simmer the hell down on how the "Orange Man Bad Movement".

2. The media bias has run it's course with colluding with the DNC, Comey, and HRC. None of the latter will likely ever have anything happen to them but the "Silent Majority" is fed up with all 3.

3. I don't see much on Facebook regarding this as much as MSNBC b*tching about this which is kind of crazy.

4. The Media is the big group to fault for this situation.

5. Trump was a Democrat for years before becoming Republican - he's pretty moderate when you think about it. But people don't like him because it's reactionary after 8 years of Obama, and there are many who are mentally ill and want him out for selfish reasons.

I just wish POTUS would open up more mental health care facilities at this point, mainly for journalists.

Old 03-26-2019, 01:02 AM

6,612 posts, read 3,685,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
If that is the case then Obama should have been given 6 more years due to the interference of Repugs with his full ability to get all the things done he wanted too. See how that works?
That's right, yet some would never figure that out.

Old 03-26-2019, 01:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
Obama's mission had nothing to do with making THIS country great again.
No, that wasn't what he sold, but he would try, seeking Hope and Change, but would have it blocked.

Those supporting this current, childish boob, lacking integrity and inciting racism and violence, please tell us what he has done to make things great??

Last edited by In2itive_1; 03-26-2019 at 01:59 AM.. Reason: Adjustments

Old 03-26-2019, 01:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaTwo View Post
MAGAMAGAMAGA!

So tired of these relentless investigations. The time and money wasted.

Trump is still President. He’s the President of all the people who insist he’s not their President. Can’t believe we’re still having to say this.
Yeah, sadly.. but he is a pretend president. Until he is out of there, it will be a continual, hopeless mess. There are investigations for a reason and it is not over. Some might not want to believe it, but this will go down in history as a disaster.

Old 03-26-2019, 02:46 AM

17,717 posts, read 13,570,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Those conclusions are from a crooked hack at PBS.

Why do you still listen to these idiots? They've been completely destroyed by the collapse of Russiagate? Lying about it for 2+ years.

Trump has won this. He's innocent. Time to pull out the salt and pepper and eat that crow.
That’s all you got? Trump didn’t answer the questions Muller has for him his lawyers did, what nod you suppose that is?

Old 03-26-2019, 03:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayAnn246 View Post
Thank you, Robert Mueller. You have done a good job. You did not exonerate the president of obstruction and handed other cases off to investigate a corrupt administration, campaign, organization, and charity under Individual 1 and his family. The American public needs to see the Mueller report even though McConnell blocked the release.
Yes, as it's been said, "something is rotten"...something is not right and will come out at some point.

Old 03-26-2019, 03:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Trump has won this. He's innocent.
Haha, one thing tRump is NOT, is innocent.

Old 03-26-2019, 03:41 AM

33,323 posts, read 12,609,861 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
I was very tired and very busy one afternoon - and I went food shopping. I bought a pack of ham for sandwiches and put everything away. I kept smelling something funny - but I couldn’t find anything wrong. One day I remembered my ham - what happened to that pack of ham? Hmm But still smelled a funny odor-and I looked many times, but I was sure threw the ham with the bags and stuff from the store. My family came to visit 2 months later and rumbled through my cubbards looking for cookies etc and thete was that pack of ham behind the can goods.
Point is. You can smell it, you know something is just not right, something has a slight odor Of rotten, but just can’t find the culprit - but it’s there. Mr T is a lot like ham. Sooner or later someone will look for cookies and wala.
Voila (or the same (voila) with an accent grave over the a) is correct.....not wala.

Old 03-26-2019, 03:48 AM

31,341 posts, read 14,331,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
I was very tired and very busy one afternoon - and I went food shopping. I bought a pack of ham for sandwiches and put everything away. I kept smelling something funny - but I couldn’t find anything wrong. One day I remembered my ham - what happened to that pack of ham? Hmm But still smelled a funny odor-and I looked many times, but I was sure threw the ham with the bags and stuff from the store. My family came to visit 2 months later and rumbled through my cubbards looking for cookies etc and thete was that pack of ham behind the can goods.
Point is. You can smell it, you know something is just not right, something has a slight odor Of rotten, but just can’t find the culprit - but it’s there. Mr T is a lot like ham. Sooner or later someone will look for cookies and wala.
Oh, you mean like the Clintons. There's a huge amount of smoke, a huge amount of smell...but still these people walk around free.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...-ranked-from-/

Old 03-26-2019, 03:58 AM

8,924 posts, read 5,644,494 times
I want to see the Mueller report not the Barr report summary. Bar was interviewed by Trump before he even got the job. How weird is that? Pledge loyalty? Who knows....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies