Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-10-2019, 12:28 PM

6,933 posts, read 2,391,611 times

Advertisements

Sorry libs, Trump is totally innocent, and the whole phoney coup is BUSTED!!!!

ENJOY!

Old 04-10-2019, 01:06 PM

25,580 posts, read 56,488,147 times
Yet, another brilliant POV:
"This was already investigated. And, it was ridiculous to begin with, because it is inherently questioning whether a FISA court was competent in issuing a warrant.

That is absolutely not Barr’s job. He’s abusing his position at the top of the nations law enforcement structure to generate political spin.
"The Judiciary need to send the US Marshals to lock Barr up. They need to place an objective person over the DoJ. To be constitutional, enforcement needs to be non-partisan. The DoJ is corrupt as long as it is in the hands of a partisan individual like Barr."
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.0e14e12893d9

Barr is Nunes on steroids. Couldn't be more corrupt.

Last edited by Ariadne22; 04-10-2019 at 01:22 PM..

Old 04-10-2019, 01:40 PM

8,411 posts, read 7,424,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tripleh View Post
facts are important.
0 arrests/indictments for collusion which is what this illegal investigation was all about, no?

Why the facts are what they are is opinion, and just like yours mine is equally worthless. Thats why I only deal with facts and logic.

BTW the only thing radical about me(even though Im not the topic) is my coding ability. However I do not think that term means what you think it means, but it was a neat attempted deflection on your part.

It a way of tuning out facts for them, goes along with name calling and labeling anyone that disagrees with them.

I also have no names on ignore but I do have to limit my time reading their stupid, repetitive nonsense as it does tend to get tiring.
Collusion is not a crime, it's a behavior. Facts matter. The reason for the investigation is to investigate, no? Yes. Yet, it's easy for you to pass over the multiple lies and corruption that lead/justified that investigation. There was more indictments than any administration in history.

So again the president is not exonerated from obstruction no matter whether you disagree or not. If you don't agree, carry on. But the facts remains that once the Mueller report is released Congress can either subpoena or continue oversight.

Now all of a sudden the folks that term the words leftie, snowflake etc are offended. The same few that praise the president for the name calling of his opponents.

It's only the folks that don't post facts but attack those facts.

Back to the subject.
The Latest: Barr doesn’t know if Mueller backs his summary
Quote:
Attorney General William Barr says he doesn’t know if Robert Mueller supported his conclusion that the special counsel’s report had insufficient evidence to establish that President Donald Trump obstructed justice.
Quote:
Mueller found evidence on both sides of the question of whether Trump obstructed justice in the Russia investigation, according to Barr’s earlier letter to Congress about Mueller’s investigation. Barr is defending his decision to then step in and determine there wasn’t sufficient evidence to establish that the president violated the law.
https://www.apnews.com/b3bb293ee82d4bf38a4a6029ae3fa487

Old 04-10-2019, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariadne22 View Post
Yet, another brilliant POV:
"This was already investigated. And, it was ridiculous to begin with, because it is inherently questioning whether a FISA court was competent in issuing a warrant.

That is absolutely not Barr’s job. He’s abusing his position at the top of the nations law enforcement structure to generate political spin.
"The Judiciary need to send the US Marshals to lock Barr up. They need to place an objective person over the DoJ. To be constitutional, enforcement needs to be non-partisan. The DoJ is corrupt as long as it is in the hands of a partisan individual like Barr."
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.0e14e12893d9

Barr is Nunes on steroids. Couldn't be more corrupt.
Bingo.

Judges have already reviewed the investigation and determined it to be valid. The IG has a ongoing investigation. Maybe Barr is doing a review of laws since he said a investigation is not opened yet.

DOJ inspector general confirms yearlong investigation into FISA abuse is still active
Quote:
Nearly one year ago, on March 28, Horowitz announced the start of the FISA abuse probe by his office, saying he was doing so following requests from then-Attorney General Jeff Sessions and Republican members of Congress. These GOP lawmakers alleged the DOJ and FBI had abused the FISA process and misled the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court in their investigation and surveillance of Trump and his associates during the campaign and Trump's administration.
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...s-still-active

Old 04-10-2019, 02:20 PM

17,440 posts, read 9,271,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaMaj7 View Post
Now that Trump has been cleared, it is time to turn the tables on to the tratorous scum leftists that got this whole scam started. The FBI, CIA, and even the Brits!

Barr just said he was personally going to review EVERYTHING .... and suddenly there is a PANIC.

Last edited by Ibginnie; 04-10-2019 at 04:17 PM.. Reason: deleted quoted post

Old 04-10-2019, 02:25 PM

17,440 posts, read 9,271,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
ahh, interesting....so Trump can use the Patriot Act to spy on the Democrats and their campaign and record their phone calls? you really want to go there. Nixon from his grave must be asking: "what was my crime, again?"

Your side took a shot to takeout the President and missed badly and now the shoe is in the other foot. You know what happens in history to every group that failed to takeout the leader of the country, they all drop like flies. This will be fun to watch.
Ralph said it best ......

“When you strike at a king, you must kill him." ― Ralph Waldo Emerson

We don't have "Kings" in the USA, but we do have LAWS and the US Attorney General has the job of making sure LAW is followed correctly. Why is the Left in an Screaming Panic about this???

Old 04-10-2019, 02:30 PM

Barr's outrageous and baseless use of the words "spy," "spying," were intentionally inflammatory, definitely premeditated to curry favor with Trump. The AG's job is not to protect the president. Barr's job is to protect the American people and the laws of the land AGAINST people like Trump.

This ethically bereft man has to go. WTF is wrong with this guy? He's been in the Justice Dept. his entire life. He clearly doesn't believe in his oath of office.

Old 04-10-2019, 02:32 PM

Pelosi isn't shy about her feeling on Barr. Good for her.

AP Interview: Pelosi: 'I don't trust Barr; I trust Mueller'
Quote:
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said Wednesday she doesn’t trust Attorney General William Barr and suggested his statement that he believes President Donald Trump’s campaign was spied on undermines Barr’s independence as the nation’s top law enforcement officer.

The California Democrat said in an interview with The Associated Press she was “very concerned” about Barr’s handling of special counsel Robert Mueller’s Trump-Russia investigation report and accused Barr doing Trump’s political bidding.

“He is not the attorney general of Donald Trump. He is the attorney general of the United States,” Pelosi told AP. “I don’t trust Barr, I trust Mueller.”
https://www.apnews.com/c1e53f17e84b4bd285b01b53f657ce7e

Old 04-10-2019, 02:42 PM

Every time Barr opens his mouth, he further indicts himself as a lackey for Trump. And, he is so BLATANT about it. He is clearly daring anyone to do anything about it.

The more I observe Congress, the more I believe they are held in contempt by career govt. people like Barr. He clearly doesn't respect any of them or the institution - and thumbs his nose at the system with impunity.

Trump and his criminal enterprise have done an excellent job of revealing to the country and the entire world the fairy tale of our so-called "justice system" and how toothless Congress and its committees actually are.

Old 04-10-2019, 03:07 PM

46,306 posts, read 27,108,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KayAnn246 View Post
Collusion is not a crime, it's a behavior.

Good, so you agree the overall investigation was for nothing, yes? Yes. Collusion was the entire reason for the investigation.

Quote:
Facts matter. The reason for the investigation is to investigate, no? Yes.

Based of what, russian peeing hookers?

Quote:
Yet, it's easy for you to pass over the multiple lies and corruption that lead/justified that investigation. There was more indictments than any administration in history.

You mean the dossier that the hillary campaign used forgein contacts to attempt to frame trump? Psssssttttt....I don't care that reups started it, they started it and said damn, nothing there....yet here comes the left, throwing in russian peeing hookers....and running with it...

Quote:
So again the president is not exonerated from obstruction no matter whether you disagree or not. If you don't agree, carry on. But the facts remains that once the Mueller report is released Congress can either subpoena or continue oversight.

They can, but if 2 of the top law enforcement people in the United States (comey and mueller) could not make a case, then it's not possible for congress to make a case...of course they will try, and drag out your hopes for as long as they can....and even in 3 years, you'll still be here wishing....

Quote:
Now all of a sudden the folks that term the words leftie, snowflake etc are offended. The same few that praise the president for the name calling of his opponents.

Not offended, just using critical thinking and making a sound judgement based off of 2 of the top lawmen in the United States....

Quote:
It's only the folks that don't post facts but attack those facts.

We'll see if you post fact, when you answer the very first quote above.

Quote:
Back to the subject.
The Latest: Barr doesn’t know if Mueller backs his summary

https://www.apnews.com/b3bb293ee82d4bf38a4a6029ae3fa487

Then why did mueller reject to look at barr's summary? Maybe he (mueller) knew that no matter what he (barr) wrote would be correct.....he did write the report and stated (though his representative) that no more indictments would follow.....not for his family or anything....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies