Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-16-2019, 10:58 AM

13,608 posts, read 21,402,861 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
Isn’t this classy?

“A vigil organized by Christians, Jews and Muslims at Cleveland City Hall to remember the 49 killed in Christchurch, New Zealand was interrupted Friday by a President Donald Trump supporter driving a “BUILD THE WALL” float.
Mourners looked on in disbelief as the float rolled past the memorial blaring music. The driver, Robert Cortis of Michigan, then made a second pass and played “God Bless America.””

Trump supporter drives

what a idiot, no matter what side you fall on there is a time for everything and a time to be thoughtful of others
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-16-2019, 11:10 AM

1,087 posts, read 783,194 times
NZ was invaded by white European british too. Europe as industrial region burns a lot of oil but does not produce any oil. US has oil self-sufficiency but does not have enough to give to other Europeans like NZ.

Muslim OPEC oil sanction against world Europeans would bring hyperinflation to Europeans, then they would not have white power. That's the cure to ongoing colonialism. NZ can have economic and social collapses and population reduction.

Old 03-16-2019, 11:21 AM

5,112 posts, read 2,055,132 times
I don't know if someone already mentionned it but I saw that article posted in 2014 about one of the 2 mosques who was attacked in Christchurch where it was mentionned then one person who frequented one of the 2 mosques back then was killed in Yemen and some suspected it was "radicalized".
Drone victims 'radicalised' at mosque | Stuff.co.nz

Quote:
The parents of a man killed by a drone in Yemen say he was "radicalised" in Christchurch. But preachers at the city mosque say they are moderates.

Christchurch's Muslim leaders say they are shocked and "disturbed" by claims two men killed in a drone strike in Yemen were introduced to radical Islam at their mosque.

Australian Christopher Havard, 27, and dual New Zealand-Australian national Daryl Jones were killed by a missile fired by a US drone in November.

Old 03-16-2019, 11:43 AM

3,674 posts, read 3,037,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrw-500 View Post
I don't know if someone already mentionned it but I saw that article posted in 2014 about one of the 2 mosques who was attacked in Christchurch where it was mentionned then one person who frequented one of the 2 mosques back then was killed in Yemen and some suspected it was "radicalized".
Drone victims 'radicalised' at mosque | Stuff.co.nz
I think the safest social media/ forum responses to avoid backlash is this:
Muslims. Do. No. Wrong. Ever

As I stated earlier 99.9% of ALL folks of ALL backgrounds, faiths, beliefs are awesome folks just doing the best they can. But even THAT comment isn't good enough apparently.
It's hate speech to say even THAT.
Or to point out media and SJW double standards.

Old 03-16-2019, 11:50 AM

3,674 posts, read 3,037,455 times
[quote=Oakformonday;54692746]??? Nobody on here advocates killing babies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolom View Post
And the internet is full of "rhetoric" about whites and Christians. Oh snap, doncha hate when that happens?[/QUOTE

Interesting that neither of you refute my comment. The rhetoric that goes on in online communities like this one are dangerous. Personally, I think City Data should be held liable for sponsoring it.

So after one of your own kills 49 people and wounds countless others in the name of white supremacy, this is your response. Really. Shakin ma head.

Ok

You don't get the newsletter anymore? That means you used to. Interesting...

Ok then, I guess any racially motivated mass killing is justified in your world. Good luck with that!

Nope but I bet the ones done by Muslims and non whites are justified by you and your kind. You know it's true. Non whites and Muslims can do no wrong- or if they DO, it's the fault of slavery, racism and whites, right?
And no I'm not a trump voter- just call it as I see it, and I see nothing but double standards and justifications for wrongdoing done by non whites.
Why?

Old 03-16-2019, 11:53 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,586,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinawina View Post
He made what could be construed to be a sarcastic statement about how much he is inspired by Candice Owen.
nothing about his statement could be ‘construed as sarcastic.’

Old 03-16-2019, 11:57 AM

37,195 posts, read 19,232,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Would you please stop it. Just this once.

This isn't the fault of the USA. It isn't the fault of Trump. It isn't the fault of legal gun owners in the USA. Time to drop it and grieve for the dead.

It was a horrible thing to happen. I feel sorry for all the victims especially since they were in a place of worship. My thoughts go out to their families & friends who are now grieving.
Trump is mentioned specifically on page 15 of his manifesto. As a president and a leader, Tarrant thinks Corruptus Maximus is as big a clown as the rest of the world does. He loves and admires him because they are both white supremacists and nationalists.

Page 16 deals with Candace Owens, referenced as one of his main inspirations. Page 11 explains why he chose a firearm to carry out the attack.

Happy reading.

https://observer.news/featured/the-m...-on-a-crusade/

Old 03-16-2019, 11:59 AM

37,195 posts, read 19,232,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantompilot View Post
You can keep calling him a white supremacist, but its a lie. There isn't any statement of supremacy.

And yes, they ARE invaders. Did the people consent? No. Its an invasion. Its forced on only white nations...nowhere else.
Explain to us again how the United States came into being, please.

Old 03-16-2019, 12:14 PM

1,718 posts, read 1,056,666 times
Was one of the mosques called "Christchurch"?

How did it get a name like that?

Old 03-16-2019, 12:15 PM

12,883 posts, read 14,001,616 times
The guy was obviously trolling in some parts of his manifesto, and in court showed the "white power sign" that is used by trolls, likely more trolling. So how do we know him bringing the US into his manifesto is real or just more trolling? What if this whole thing is him just being a hateful terroristic psycho who wanted to do what he did then wrote a lengthy, trolling, sometimes nonsensical manifesto intended to do exactly what's been done - start another gun debate/have NZ want to scramble to change its gun laws, have Americans blaming each other/stir up crap in the US because it's already so polarized so why not?, etc?

Tbh I'm not taking his claims that he was somehow influenced by rhetoric or anything else in the US very seriously. Either way, sounds like a nice cop out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies