Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-26-2019, 11:24 AM

3,930 posts, read 2,097,931 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Perhaps you missed the part where some were canned for “doing thier jobs”. Meanwhile, Trump is still potus.
I don’t give a rats behind wether Trump is in office or not. The facts are that Russia tried to intervene in our elections and is the job of our intelligence services to look into it. So they said he wasn’t involved and that’s fine with me but to go after for doing their job in protecting our country is dumb.

No President is above the law and if any of them tries to do go over the law then 5hats a dictator and they should be removed.

My allegiances are to my country USA not any leader of it specially if they decide to break the law and go after those protecting our country’s

I swear since the Mueller report came out some of you Trumpeteers are making the wacky Left look like angels.

Both of the extremes Right or a Left are wrong and bad for our country.

So if Trump decides to go after people that were doing this investigation it will be the end of him because it will show that all he cares about is himself.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-26-2019, 11:25 AM

20,868 posts, read 23,554,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
How many in the DOJ and FBI will face consequences for the attempted Coup?

Fake news.

No attempted coup ... post fail and thread fail.
^^^This. LOL anyone who thinks this was an attempted coup needs to get out of their mother's basement and get a life.

Old 03-26-2019, 11:26 AM

18,739 posts, read 7,610,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
How many in the DOJ and FBI will face consequences for the attempted Coup?

Fake news.

No attempted coup ... post fail and thread fail.
TRANSLATION: ***RUN AWAY! RUN AWAY!!!*** Don't get into that subject! Divert attention! Pretend there's something inaccurate about the accounts of people trying to unseat an elected President because they didn't agree with the people who voted for him! ***RUN AWAY!!!***

Old 03-26-2019, 11:28 AM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 27 days ago)

27,647 posts, read 16,133,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beach Sportsfan View Post
I don’t give a rats behind wether Trump is in office or not. The facts are that Russia tried to intervene in our elections and is the job of our intelligence services to look into it. So they said he wasn’t involved and that’s fine with me but to go after for doing their job in protecting our country is dumb.

No President is above the law and if any of them tries to do go over the law then 5hats a dictator and they should be removed.

My allegiances are to my country USA not any leader of it specially if they decide to break the law and go after those protecting our country’s

I swear since the Mueller report came out some of you Trumpeteers are making the wacky Left look like angels.

Both of the extremes Right or a Left are wrong and bad for our country.

So if Trump decides to go after people that were doing this investigation it will be the end of him because it will show that all he cares about is himself.
Again, you missed the part where some lost their jobs. Care about America? Sure
Wacky? Somebody looks that way

Old 03-26-2019, 11:30 AM

3,930 posts, read 2,097,931 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Again, you missed the part where some lost their jobs. Care about America? Sure
Go ahead encourage Trump to go after them it will be another gift to his opponents in 2020

Old 03-26-2019, 11:36 AM

956 posts, read 1,207,659 times
How much is Russia paying you? Part of the farm troll.

Old 03-26-2019, 11:39 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,456,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboteer View Post
TRANSLATION: ***RUN AWAY! RUN AWAY!!!*** Don't get into that subject! Divert attention! Pretend there's something inaccurate about the accounts of people trying to unseat an elected President because they didn't agree with the people who voted for him! ***RUN AWAY!!!***
Translation:
Believe our fake narratives! Ignore the fact that Trump is a lifelong crook and did everything he could to obstruct investigations!

Ignore the fact that Trump can't be placed under oath because he can't control his lying!

Ignore the fact that Trump is a proven swindler and hoaxer!

Ignore the fact that Trump is compromised and weak!

RUN AWAY FROM THE TRUTH ABOUT TRUMP ... PRETEND THERE WAS A COUP ATTEMPT!

Old 03-26-2019, 11:43 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,111,393 times
Not an attempted coup. Please come out of the basement and breathe some fresh air.

Old 03-26-2019, 11:44 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,560,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboteer View Post
It is inaccurate. Period. That’s what that poster said. Duh.

Old 03-26-2019, 11:45 AM

10,920 posts, read 6,910,517 times
Attempted coup?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies