Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-05-2019, 04:23 PM

26,562 posts, read 14,434,478 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiociolliscalves View Post
Paul is dead.

But seriously, ....

if you want a good laugh check out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6zUI4Yd8Lw

joel gilbert originally presented this as a legitimate documentary featuring the death bed confessions of george harrison admitting to a over-up of paul's death. the documentary was ripped apart so bad ( the comically fake impression of harrison, multiple beatles facts gotten wrong and the studio quality recording for something that was supposedly recorded in a hospital room ) that gilbert now sells it as a "mockumentary" ( even tho he changed none of the content ).

gilbert also produced a birther documentary that's equally as ridiculous and easily debunked.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-05-2019, 04:49 PM

18,489 posts, read 9,151,071 times
I believe that the Federal Reserve exists to preserve the existing social hierarchy, with Wall Street CEOs at the top. Said CEOs can take an enormous amount of risk with other people’s money, make huge profits, and get bailed out if their big bets fail.

That’s about the only “conspiracy theory” that I buy into.

Old 05-05-2019, 05:01 PM

7,934 posts, read 8,587,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
correct, but if a "0" were hit instead of "9", two keys right next to each other, then the number would have been processed as having come from danbury CT.
Now you are really reaching. Obama's SS# starts with 042. That is nowhere near 068 even if somebody did mean to type 968 as the first 3 digits of Honolulu's zip code.

If Obama acquired his SS# in 1977 that would imply his paperwork was filed with an address in Maine since that state uses zip codes that start with 042, but I have never heard that one claimed by anybody regarding him.

Old 05-05-2019, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sindey View Post
Actually that is not altogether correct. My son was born in PA 1973 & his SS# starts with 204 and the zip was 191. I have noticed the numbers that start with 1,2,3 seem to be on the east coast & they go up as you are born across the country. I know that CA SS# start with a 9.
PA is 159-211 so it would seem that number was issued to him based on the old "state" system rather than the later "zip" system.

Old 05-05-2019, 05:10 PM

37,121 posts, read 42,189,292 times
I'm not going to list them all out but as far as I'm concerned the things I believe are NOT "conspiracy theories" but actual conspiracies that not everyone wants to believe. Nobody can say with a straight face that conspiracies don't occur, especially and the highest/richest levels. One example, Social Media and MSM are actively working to silence and vilify conservatives who support President Trump. That's just an observable and verifiable fact.

"Far Right" my ass.

Old 05-05-2019, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phinneas j. whoopee View Post
That pull it thing reveals the stupidity of 911cts.
If he had to make a decision and declaration to pull it then its absolutely necessary that an option of NOT pulling it existed which leaves building 7 standing, rigged full of explosives, damning evidence against the perpetrators.
Now explain why they would do that.
Never mind the mastermind of the most awful crime in history which required the utmost secrecy and planning just blurted that out in front of the camera.
Every 911 ct argument similarly falls apart.
The theory/speculation is that United 93 was supposed to hit WTC 7 rather than crash (or shot down perhaps) over western PA. The fact that it did not made demolishing it a little less believable out in TV land, but as you stated they had to do it anyway and hope to sell the "office fires made it collapse" story. It worked on most people but WTC7 was almost definitely a screw up so they just prefer not to talk much about it and hope it goes away. (It wont)

Last edited by UrbanAdventurer; 05-05-2019 at 05:22 PM..

Old 05-05-2019, 06:03 PM

6,835 posts, read 2,397,655 times
That Area 51 actually does have space aliens that crash landed in Mexico, crossed the border illegally, and demands $15/hour min. wage jobs.

Old 05-05-2019, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanAdventurer View Post
Now you are really reaching. Obama's SS# starts with 042.

again:

96814 honolulu HI
06814 danbury CT

this is most likely the source of the error. with 06814 entered instead of 96814 obama would have been issued a 042 (CT) prefix instead of HI ( and since it was issued after 1972 it would have no relevant significance ).

Old 05-05-2019, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanAdventurer View Post
If Obama acquired his SS# in 1977 that would imply his paperwork was filed with an address in Maine since that state uses zip codes that start with 042,....

you're now conflating SS# prefixes with zip codes. nowhere in the scenario i described would the zip code ( correctly or mistakenly ) contain 042.

Old 05-05-2019, 07:34 PM

6,933 posts, read 2,388,778 times
There is no evidence, and NO WAY, the Dynastic Egyptians could have built the three Great Pyramids with their bronze age tools! The Red Pyramid too.

So many cultures around the world have fables of cataclysm.

So many places around the world have ruins that are similar, yet not understood; physics be dammed!

There was a lost civilization that built all those obviously impossible constructions that the Bronze Age usurpers could never claim to have created!

The "History" we have been tought throughout time is always skewed by time; altered, misconstrued, and other wise altered, and otherwise forgotten.

Our current Electric Epoch will be erased in the future, and the traces left behind will be few, and hard to find.

Last edited by SeaMaj7; 05-05-2019 at 08:02 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies