Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-18-2019, 01:45 PM

39,865 posts, read 26,492,827 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmyy View Post
This post right here about sums up how most of the Trump supporters on here act. A lot of you can't say anything without finishing yours posts with a "LOL" or "LMAO" so something similar to that. It is almost impossible to take anything you all say seriously.
Would you like a tissue?

LOL

Old 04-18-2019, 01:46 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 24 days ago)

27,636 posts, read 16,120,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by illtaketwoplease View Post
Great day for America. Now we can move on to more productive things that strengthen our country and people.
I agree. Its time to move forward America. USA...USA...
The rest of you, stop kicking that dead horse, wipe your tears and come along.

Old 04-18-2019, 01:46 PM

11,027 posts, read 6,503,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmyy View Post
This post right here about sums up how most of the Trump supporters on here act. A lot of you can't say anything without finishing yours posts with a "LOL" or "LMAO" so something similar to that. It is almost impossible to take anything you all say seriously.
... says Timmyy with two y’s ...

Old 04-18-2019, 01:47 PM

2,106 posts, read 977,773 times
Just wish some of those women been on cnn all day would get their hair washed .

Old 04-18-2019, 01:47 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,644,356 times
The legal questions are settled and done. The only recourse for the democrats now is impeachment. If they do try that they better get it done or they will pay bitterly come election time. They are loud and desperate and now we will see if they are stupid too. This is the place where most people just tune them out and get on with their lives and real issues that are important to them.

Old 04-18-2019, 01:50 PM

39,865 posts, read 26,492,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
The legal questions are settled and done. The only recourse for the democrats now is impeachment. If they do try that they better get it done or they will pay bitterly come election time.
You'd hope they would act like adults, give up on this childish stupidity and move on.

Sadly, I expect we will see them continue to hold their breath, stomp their little feet and generally carry on with the temper tantrum. You should see the tweets from the twits in Hollywood coming out now.

Old 04-18-2019, 01:52 PM

11,046 posts, read 5,268,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzSnorlax View Post
Oh you noticed that too huh?

I don't think I have seen a single Trump supporter on this thread post any information that is actually from the report whatsoever to back up their claims of vindication.

Reading the excerpts from the actual report it does not look nearly as good as they seem to want to pretend.

try me. Mueller on his report makes a case for and against obstruction and punts the ball to the AG and Deputy AG. Forget collusion or conspiracy.

that's like trying to convict Nixon for obstruction when nobody had been arrested or charged for the Watergate break in........good luck.

Old 04-18-2019, 01:52 PM

19,573 posts, read 8,515,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
You'd hope they would act like adults, give up on this childish stupidity and move on.

Sadly, I expect we will see them continue to hold their breath, stomp their little feet and generally carry on with the temper tantrum. You should see the tweets from the twits in Hollywood coming out now.
Maybe we can get the Saturday Night Live crew to weigh in with their partisan left take on this.

Old 04-18-2019, 01:53 PM

51,648 posts, read 25,800,144 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzSnorlax View Post
Oh you noticed that too huh?

I don't think I have seen a single Trump supporter on this thread post any information that is actually from the report whatsoever to back up their claims of vindication.

Reading the excerpts from the actual report it does not look nearly as good as they seem to want to pretend.
I see no evidence that Trump fans are actually reading the report.

They are posting a steady stream of insults and delusional fantasies about Barr's pronouncements being the end of it.

Old 04-18-2019, 01:55 PM

17,441 posts, read 9,263,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
I don't recall an AG explaining Obama's feelings or painting a pretty face on a Special Prosecutor investigation, refresh my memory.
Do you happen the remember the first United States Attorney General that was Censured by the Congress for LIES and then sued by the House of Representatives????

That would be the Wing-Man Eric Holder who had an intimate dinner with the President of the United States and his wife once a week.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies