Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-18-2019, 08:00 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,628,813 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post
As my mother would say...whatever.
LAWL Whipped.

Trump won again. You guys lost. Moving the goalpost now only shows the desperation.

Old 04-18-2019, 08:05 PM

7,800 posts, read 4,400,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
OK, I'll play.

Apologize for what? Being falsely accused by Democrats and the Media for 2 years for being a Russian Asset when it was proven he was not ?
Apologize for siding with Putin on the world stage against US intel.
Apologize for years of bashing US intel for saying Putin interfered in the election.
Apologize for calling Russian interference fake news.
Apologize for humiliating the US by asking for Putin's help in asking for Putin's assistance in our investigation of Russian interference.
Apologize for Trump's hundreds of lies that there was no Russian interference.

Mueller has show with a shred of a doubt that Russia interfered in our elections.

Old 04-18-2019, 08:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
LAWL Whipped.

Trump won again. You guys lost. Moving the goalpost now only shows the desperation.
LOL, my mother always said that when she was arguing against someone who made no sense.

Old 04-18-2019, 08:06 PM

Quote:
Apologize for siding with Putin on the world stage against US intel.
Apologize for years of bashing US intel for saying Putin interfered in the election.
Apologize for calling Russian interference fake news.
Apologize for humiliating the US by asking for Putin's help in asking for Putin's assistance ij our investigation of Russian interference.
Apologize for Trump's hundreds of lies that there was no Russian interference.

Mueller has show with a shred of a doubt that Russia interfered in our elections.

Here is who interfered in our elections. Obviously the Obama DOJ tried to overthrow the duly elected President of the UsA. Hell is coming.

Secret CIA assessment says Russia was trying to help Trump win White House

And you guys bought it hook line & sinker.

Old 04-18-2019, 08:09 PM

7,520 posts, read 2,809,067 times
OP you hold store in apologies from politicians? This is what you need to help you sleep?

Old 04-18-2019, 08:11 PM

18,018 posts, read 27,463,514 times
Quote:
With the Mueller Report out, there is no longer any question that the Russians interfered in the 2016 election.

If you recall, Trump standing alongside Putin said he believed Putin over US intelligence agencies that Putin did not interfere in the US elections.

Trump humiliated the USA in front of the world by calling our US intelligent agencies, for all intents and purposes, liars. It was also at that press conference that Trump made the outlandish statement that we should work with Putin on election interference.

Trump should apologize to the nation, Dan Coates and our intelligence agencies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-Xw0_2eMJg
I'm sorry America for coming up against the fbi, cia, nsa, lamestream blamestream fakestream mainstream media, academia, Clinton foundation, fusion gps, Obama administration, snl, Hollywood, the dnc, doj, and the like, and beating. All. They. Ass.

Quote:
Wow, just so much conspiracy BS. The whole world is against Trump! You can't make this up.
Stay tuned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010 View Post
The Left really is digging deep to try to salvage something from this total embarrassment and waste of time.

Welcome to how George W Bush felt when he, the media, Congress and several military allies all felt after it turned out that there were no WMD's. All that time, money, death, destruction, mahem -- all for nothing.

And I repeat: I wouldn't have give a damn if Trump were guilty and headed to impeachment and prison for life. But he's not and the Dems were so so so very certain that he was. They bet the farm on Trump being guilty. They lost. Now eat a little crow, show some damn humility and let's get over it already!
... Or if they could just give the other end a chance.

Last edited by McGowdog; 04-18-2019 at 08:21 PM..

Old 04-18-2019, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
LAWL Whipped.

Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post
I'm sorry America for coming up against the fbi, cia, nsa, lamestream blamestream fakestream mainstream media, academia, Clinton foundation, fusion gps, Obama administration, snl, Hollywood, the dnc, and the like, and beating. All. They. Ass.
Wow, just so much conspiracy BS. The whole world is against Trump! You can't make this up.

Old 04-18-2019, 08:15 PM

12,687 posts, read 6,734,867 times
The Left really is digging deep to try to salvage something from this total embarrassment and waste of time.

Welcome to how George W Bush felt when he, the media, Congress and several military allies all felt after it turned out that there were no WMD's. All that time, money, death, destruction, mahem -- all for nothing.

And I repeat: I wouldn't have give a damn if Trump were guilty and headed to impeachment and prison for life. But he's not and the Dems were so so so very certain that he was. They bet the farm on Trump being guilty. They lost. Now eat a little crow, show some damn humility and let's get over it already!

Old 04-18-2019, 08:17 PM

Quote:

No. Just Deranged Democrats.

They are a devastated party as of today. Trump has beaten them, badly. And the beatings have just started.

Old 04-18-2019, 08:18 PM

40,951 posts, read 49,189,517 times
From 2012 - 2016 Obama completely kissed Putins azz and reassured us that Russia was not a factor in our elections.

Your man Obama takes responsibility for this fiasco.

"Tell Vald I'll have a little more leeway after the election" - Recall that little secret.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies