Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-20-2019, 12:27 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,649,302 times

Advertisements

Lets say its 22 Jan. 2021 & Biden is in the WH. GOP has majority in the house. How soon could they start to impeach Biden ? Right away !!!

Yes, they could start right away. Put Biden under investigation immediately and its shouldn't take long to start the impeachment process.

There would be the same political impeachment case the GOP could make as used for Trump. Political case is all that is needed !!! He was elected and we don't like that.

Not only the hair sniffing and space invading but the collusion and monetary benefit to his family if not himself with China and the Ukraine.

Biden's son Hunter made deal with Bank of China during father's trip
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...hers-trip.html

Vice President Joe Biden's son joins Ukraine gas company - BBC News
https://thehill.com/opinion/white-ho...obe-is-revived

Old 04-20-2019, 12:32 PM

7,480 posts, read 6,259,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Lets say its 22 Jan. 2021 & Biden is in the WH. GOP has majority in the house. How soon could they start to impeach Biden ? Right away !!!

Yes, they could start right away. Put Biden under investigation immediately and its shouldn't take long to start the impeachment process.

There would be the same political impeachment case the GOP could make as used for Trump. Political case is all that is needed !!!

Not only the hair sniffing and space invading but the collusion and monetary benefit to his family if not himself with China and the Ukraine.

1/22/2021 is on a Friday, so I would think they would wait till Monday, 1/25/2012. I could wait that long.

Old 04-20-2019, 12:33 PM

2,267 posts, read 1,945,130 times
I've heard this theory thrown around, but still don't understand it.

Where is the criminality?

If doing business with a foreign country you just traveled to with our father was enough to end a political career, Trump wouldn't be our President. Kushner and Ivanka have both self dealt with the Saudi's and Chinese.

Is the claim that Biden did something illegal for his son? If so, where is the evidence?

Old 04-20-2019, 01:07 PM

8,196 posts, read 2,844,095 times
Yep, Biden needs to be impeached immediately if he wins.

Which he isn't.

Last edited by 4dognight; 04-20-2019 at 01:33 PM..

Old 04-20-2019, 01:17 PM

21,932 posts, read 9,498,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post

There would be the same political impeachment case the GOP could make as used for Trump. Political case is all that is needed !!! He was elected and we don't like that.

Classic that Dems grow rich while in office and no one cares.

Old 04-20-2019, 01:26 PM

1,881 posts, read 1,010,448 times
More than likely if the GOP has a majority in the house Trump is winning re-election.. So it be til January 2023 it would occur

Old 04-20-2019, 02:30 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,649,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cchampagne232000 View Post

If doing business with a foreign country you just traveled to with our father was enough to end a political career, Trump wouldn't be our President. Kushner and Ivanka have both self dealt with the Saudi's and Chinese.

Is the claim that Biden did something illegal for his son? If so, where is the evidence?
You are correct. You don't understand it. No crime is necessary.
Impeachment can be political and any president removed from power isn't convicted of a crime by impeachment.

With the new standards of democrats we don't need evidence. All that's needed is the accusation and then procced to punishment. Its the new streamlined process they have advocated for.

Last edited by phma; 04-20-2019 at 02:55 PM..

Old 04-20-2019, 02:33 PM

3,930 posts, read 2,097,526 times
LMAO. Will they also impeach theVP?

Old 04-20-2019, 02:44 PM

38,642 posts, read 26,374,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cchampagne232000 View Post

Biden described how he threatened Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko in March 2016 that the Obama administration would pull $1 billion in U.S. loan guarantees, sending the former Soviet republic toward insolvency, if it didn’t immediately fire Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin.

I said, you’re not getting the billion. I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money.

https://www.cfr.org/event/foreign-af...dent-joe-biden

Last edited by momonkey; 04-20-2019 at 03:01 PM..

Old 04-20-2019, 03:44 PM

14,775 posts, read 8,106,589 times
If Trump knew how to control his Tweeting and control his actions, and act like an adult
then none of this would have happened. He has only himself to blame.

I put away my Crystal ball along time ago, so I don't know what will happen in the future.
All I know for sure is that someday (if we survive Trump) we will once again have a more decent
President, with at least some morals and integrity (it couldn't get any worse that's for sure)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies