Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-28-2019, 10:43 AM

18,450 posts, read 8,282,661 times

Advertisements

Special Counsel Spokesman: Mueller Never Drafted Indictment of Trump

"A spokesman for Special Counsel Robert Mueller has denied a claim in Fire and Fury author Michael Wolff's new book that says Mueller drafted an indictment of President Donald Trump during his Russia investigation.

According to an early copy of the book, titled Siege: Trump Under Fire, obtained by the Guardian, Wolff writes that Mueller drew up an indictment of Trump that named three counts of obstruction of justice. The document sat on Mueller's desk for a full year before the Special Counsel decided not to press the issue, Wolff writes. Wolff claims his findings are "based on internal documents given to me by sources close to the Office of the Special Counsel."

Mueller's spokesman Peter Carr, flatly denied the claim, telling the Guardian: "The documents that you've described do not exist."

https://freebeacon.com/politics/spec...ment-of-trump/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-28-2019, 11:29 AM

8,411 posts, read 7,424,439 times
Yes, Amash, we know Barr is a political hack.
https://twitter.com/justinamash/stat...10112847138816

Old 05-28-2019, 02:51 PM

57,297 posts, read 26,217,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
No such thing as a normal admin.

The IG doesn't have the authority needed for those involved and not in the DOJ currently.

Predetermined !!! Just POV with no actual proof AKA a cheep shot. An over used political tool !!!
Do you recall an AG requesting complete access to classified intelligence and being granted by a president. Sounds like the definition of a witch hunt, the IG investigation should be complete next month.

Last edited by Goodnight; 05-28-2019 at 03:07 PM..

Old 05-28-2019, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
You mean like it was russina collusion collusion collusion collusion...that type of pre-determiniation.....

Let's remember this started under the previous admin....so why not go back and investigate, especially when you had the 2 lovers talking about plan A and B? Would you not?
Investigate what, the intelligence agencies already already identified the Russian hacking back in 2016. Two FBI agents having an affair and testing is a big deal? Stryzok was removed from the investigation early on.

Old 05-28-2019, 04:05 PM

46,289 posts, read 27,108,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Investigate what, the intelligence agencies already already identified the Russian hacking back in 2016. Two FBI agents having an affair and testing is a big deal? Stryzok was removed from the investigation early on.

Pay attention....I said collusion....not hacking....( I know, I know, and so does everyone else, that collusion is not a crime, yet here on CD and the MSM used that term for an extremely long time)

2 FBI agents who were dead set against trump being president, to the point where they had a plan "b."..... Anything wrong with that, nope.....

Yes, he was removed, after the investigation was started and who knows what he did or done, prior and after trumps election......maybe nothing, but we will never know....

Old 05-28-2019, 04:15 PM

8,411 posts, read 7,424,439 times
Comey hits Individual 1's latest conspiracy theories and lies again. From the birther movement to the Central Park 5, Obama wiretapping and Seth Rich rhetoric, Trump is a master conspiracy theorist and liar. Trump and Barr should be impeached and Trump should be indicted when he leaves office.
James Comey: No ‘treason.’ No coup. Just lies — and dumb lies at that.
Quote:
The FBI saw the attack starting in mid-June 2016, with the first dumping of stolen emails. In late July, when we were hard at work trying to understand the scope of the effort, we learned that one of Trump’s foreign policy advisers knew about the Russian effort seven weeks before we did.
Quote:
In April 2016, that adviser talked to a Russian agent in London, learned that the Russians had obtained “dirt” on Hillary Clinton in the form of thousands of emails, and that the Russians could assist the Trump campaign through the anonymous release of information damaging to Clinton. Of course, nobody from the Trump campaign told us this (or about later Russian approaches); we had to learn it, months after the fact, from an allied ambassador.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...=.e4cd4e8decff

Old 05-28-2019, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Pay attention....I said collusion....not hacking....( I know, I know, and so does everyone else, that collusion is not a crime, yet here on CD and the MSM used that term for an extremely long time)

2 FBI agents who were dead set against trump being president, to the point where they had a plan "b."..... Anything wrong with that, nope.....

Yes, he was removed, after the investigation was started and who knows what he did or done, prior and after trumps election......maybe nothing, but we will never know....

Working with a foreign government to get elected is most certainly a crime, but there was plenty of reasons to suspect the Trump admin but in the end no proof.

Two FBI agents with a political opinion, if the had a plan then lets hear it.

Strzyok was removed from the investigation because of his text messages, if he took any action to compromise the investigation I would trust Mueller to take more severe action so you are stick with "who knows".

Old 05-28-2019, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Working with a foreign government to get elected is most certainly a crime, but there was plenty of reasons to suspect the Trump admin but in the end no proof.

Good, so when hillary, re-started the dossier, while working with a foregin government....you consider that bad, yes?

Quote:
Two FBI agents with a political opinion, if the had a plan then lets hear it.

He said it, yes or no?

Quote:
Strzyok was removed from the investigation because of his text messages, if he took any action to compromise the investigation I would trust Mueller to take more severe action so you are stick with "who knows".

Funny, you don't trust him now, because he did not give you the outcome you wanted. So, now after 2+ years of investigations, with who knows how many resources, now congress thinks they can find something the FBI did not....

Old 05-28-2019, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Good, so when hillary, re-started the dossier, while working with a foregin government....you consider that bad, yes?
She didn't work with a foreign government.

Quote:

He said it, yes or no?

Yes Stryzok said it in a personal text, so. Maybe we should pull all the FBI agents personal texts. Its been over 2 years so what ya got other than texts. Did they ever find out which bar those secret meetings took place.

Quote:

Funny, you don't trust him now, because he did not give you the outcome you wanted. So, now after 2+ years of investigations, with who knows how many resources, now congress thinks they can find something the FBI did not....
I will always trust Mueller no matter the outcome, he is the best of the best. I'm not going to run around in circles shouting deep state like the republicans. Too bad Trump didn't trust him until he got the outcome he wanted. So congress wants to go through the process one last time to review some open ends, don't tell me you're in a rush after Benghazi, emails and the CF.

Old 05-28-2019, 05:09 PM

Quote:
She didn't work with a foreign government.

Cool, steele is not considered part of a foreign government because he is retired....? Really?

Quote:
Yes Stryzok said it in a personal text, so. Maybe we should pull all the FBI agents personal texts. Its been over 2 years so what ya got other than texts. Did they ever find out which bar those secret meetings took place.

It's not personnel when it's on a governmental phone.

Please pull all the texts you want, understand it may not come out the way you want it....

Just as trump wants to release the entire report, as the left wanted, and now they are back tracking...well, we cannot do that....

Quote:
I will always trust Mueller no matter the outcome, he is the best of the best. I'm not going to run around in circles shouting deep state like the republicans. Too bad Trump didn't trust him until he got the outcome he wanted. So congress wants to go through the process one last time to review some open ends,

What open ends? They, congress dems, did not agree with the outcome? Sorry, those are not open ends when it comes to the law....

Quote:
don't tell me you're in a rush after Benghazi, emails and the CF.

Yes, please continue to compare Americans dying to this investigation.....sad....but keep it up, you're doing a great job for the left!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies