Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-08-2019, 09:39 AM

24,502 posts, read 17,255,259 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEPLimey View Post
The full, unredacted report is not available to them. Posting this lie over and over again won't make it true.

Nor should it be. They are in such fits to get Trump out that no doubt if they did see the full report there would be "leaks" and who cares if laws are broken, innocent people exposed and classified intel as well as the means used to get it are exposed as long as it means they can make Trump look bad.

I think Trump is playing a dangerous game. It is like he wants them to try and impeach him so he can use it as a rallying cry to his supporters to carry into 2020. He might get his wish though considering how much the left hates him and how the wishy washy Republicans still can't decide if they should be with or against the President.

I'd like to see them drop all this nonsense and get on with MAGA. We have bigger problems at the border to address.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-08-2019, 09:40 AM

10,513 posts, read 5,171,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bawac34618 View Post
And the rest of us just have to accept it. There's literally nothing that can be done.

I'm sure one strategy under discussion is for the House to begin impeachment proceedings. This would erase all executive privilege. Trump would lose all pardon power for anyone related to the crimes in the articles of impeachment.

This would expose a lot more wrongdoing to the public. At which point the Dems decline to take an impeachment vote and instead leave it the to public to decide to remove Trump from office at the ballot box.

Old 05-08-2019, 09:40 AM

25,461 posts, read 9,821,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by O.R.I.O.N View Post
Awesome. I love watching the lefties cry. That's what they are doing right now on Fox. They can't attack policy so they attack him personally...should work well for the 2020 election LOL.
I would think he would be happy to have the entire Mueller Report become public. He is so very innocent, and this would just prove it! Why isn't he dropping it in flyers from airplanes?

Old 05-08-2019, 09:41 AM

29,510 posts, read 14,673,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TEPLimey View Post
There is a redacted report available to the public. There is a less redacted report available to 12 members of Congress on the condition that they cannot discuss any of the contents of the redacted portions. Finally, there is a redacted report available to Mueller, Barr, and Rosenstein only.

Fair enough. The "less" redacted version that is accessible to Congress should be all that is needed. Read it and carry on.

Old 05-08-2019, 09:41 AM

2,923 posts, read 979,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
I love when Deplorables show their command of the English language with words like Lefturds. If you`re under 12 years old I`ll give you a pass on that one.
OK we'll give you a pass on mango Mussolini, orange Cheeto, cadet bone spurs, agent orange, etc etc etc

Old 05-08-2019, 09:42 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,035,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by O.R.I.O.N View Post
Awesome. I love watching the lefties cry. That's what they are doing right now on Fox. They can't attack policy so they attack him personally...should work well for the 2020 election LOL.
Yeah because nobody has been addressing his tariff policies, immigration policies, healthcare policies,......only talking about Russia all day long

Old 05-08-2019, 09:42 AM

46,973 posts, read 26,018,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzSnorlax View Post
This report totally exonerates me but no you can't see it and I will create a constitutional crisis to avoid you being able to see it.

How stupid do you need to be to buy this?
The baseline is "Trump voter".

Old 05-08-2019, 09:43 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,466,280 times
BREAKING: Trump Declares Executive Privilege Over Full Mueller Report

Trump tell his guilty conscience ... again. He knows that we know that he knows he is guilty.

Trump is struggling to avoid ending his long career in the pokey and he is dragging down the people around him who will now also be culpable.

Old 05-08-2019, 09:44 AM

9,254 posts, read 3,591,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
Fair enough. The "less" redacted version that is accessible to Congress should be all that is needed. Read it and carry on.
So 10 minutes ago you didn't even know a less-redacted report existed yet now you have definitively concluded that the less-redacted report is sufficient?

Old 05-08-2019, 09:44 AM

8,494 posts, read 6,902,842 times
Executive House showdown. Pull the trigger on a motion to impeach? The DC circus show continues.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies