Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-19-2019, 03:44 PM

20,192 posts, read 9,104,849 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
What a BS answer, I've called trump a liar and I don't agree with things he has done....

Hold on to your nugget...

I also agreed on somethings, not a lot, that obama did....

Do you have the ability to understand that my mind is open and your mind is clearly shut.
if you mentioned there was an issue that Trump supports, these sore losers would immediately not like it without even knowing what it is......lol ...they call themselves progressives..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-19-2019, 03:48 PM

46,374 posts, read 27,210,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
Please you REEK hate for anyone or anything that Trump dislikes.

You lie, because I've called trump a liar....but don't let facts get in the way....

My hate for people that dislike trump are because people such as you are willing to twist words, other peoples words, to fit your narrative.....

Sit back, think about what I said.....then get back with us....really....

As I've said before.....I liked a few thing that obama did.....are YOU willing to say the same thing about trump?

Old 06-20-2019, 02:04 PM

17,717 posts, read 13,575,225 times
Quote:
You lie, because I've called trump a liar....but don't let facts get in the way....

My hate for people that dislike trump are because people such as you are willing to twist words, other peoples words, to fit your narrative.....

Sit back, think about what I said.....then get back with us....really....

As I've said before.....I liked a few thing that obama did.....are YOU willing to say the same thing about trump?
The ONLY thing Trump has done is get rid of the mandatory healthcare penalty Nothing else and I have give him credit for that in the past. I don’t have to twist words your and your fellow Trump supporters are VERY clear. Your a poster child for the typical Trump supporter.

Old 06-20-2019, 02:31 PM

Quote:
The ONLY thing Trump has done is get rid of the mandatory healthcare penalty Nothing else and I have give him credit for that in the past. I don’t have to twist words your and your fellow Trump supporters are VERY clear. Your a poster child for the typical Trump supporter.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/w...romise-keeping

Research.....it's your friend.....and stop listening to cnn/msnbc/madcow/......research....if you don't like my link (which we know you won't) search trump accomplishments....

You have to twist words....

And you are the typical hillary/obama boot licker......

Old 06-20-2019, 06:39 PM

11,404 posts, read 4,101,460 times
This should be very interesting. Felix Sater, Trump's former Russian-born business partner who is a convicted felon, will testify tomorrow before the House committee, vowing to "answer every question."

Felix Sater's name was mentioned over 100 times in the Mueller report, but much of it was redacted.

https://twitter.com/PostRoz/status/1141791119832952832

Old 06-21-2019, 03:36 AM

17,717 posts, read 13,575,225 times
Quote:
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/w...romise-keeping

Research.....it's your friend.....and stop listening to cnn/msnbc/madcow/......research....if you don't like my link (which we know you won't) search trump accomplishments....

You have to twist words....

And you are the typical hillary/obama boot licker......
I don’t get my news from any of those sorry. And you KNOW that the economy was great when Obama left and continues to be, NO president can control the job market. And all he’s done is help the rich keep more of their money. I’m sure some how you think it translates into more jobs.
Says the bootlicking site you posted.

Old 06-21-2019, 05:37 AM

Quote:
I don’t get my news from any of those sorry.

With what you spew...I call BS....

Quote:
And you KNOW that the economy was great when Obama left and continues to be, NO president can control the job market. .

Never said it was not.....but by now the world was supposed to be on fire, Armageddon was supposed to be here, WW3 was to have happened....nukes fired...blah blah blah form the left.....yet here we are with the economy still booming.....

Quote:
And all he’s done is help the rich keep more of their money. I’m sure some how you think it translates into more jobs.

It does and does not...think about it...really, stop listening to your masters....

Quote:
Says the bootlicking site you posted.

No comprehension I see.....I very clearly stated that if you don't like the site I provided, then go search for the site you wanted....yet here you are still defending Obama/Hillary....being the good little bootlicker....

Old 06-21-2019, 06:55 AM

11,404 posts, read 4,101,460 times
Felix Sater will be meeting with the House committee in just a few hours from now.

And I don't believe President Trump can claim any sort of executive privilege like he has been doing for most of his other formal WH employees.

Felix Sater was mentioned exactly 107 times in SC Mueller's report.

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/sta...24363782430720

Old 06-21-2019, 07:07 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,736,518 times
Mueller used Fake News, to indict Manafort.

FBI, warned early and often that Manafort file might be fake, used it anyway

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-ho...used-it-anyway

Old 06-21-2019, 08:39 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,487,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Mueller used Fake News, to indict Manafort.

FBI, warned early and often that Manafort file might be fake, used it anyway

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-ho...used-it-anyway
This is an 'opinion' piece, which BTW contains deliberately unsubstantiated claims.

For instance it describes Konstantin Kilimnik as "a regular informer for the State Department", but it is known that the man is a native Russian trained in the Military Academy of Foreign Languages of the Russian Army, and he has ties to the Russian security services. No mention of what he would inform the US State department of ... the State Department is not a security service like the FBI or the CIA.

Kilimnik also worked for the same Pro-Russian Ukrainian political party (the party which is now actively working to separate large chunks of Ukraine and hand them over to Putin), the 'party of regions' that Manafort also worked for and he is the man Manafort gave the confidential GOP polling data for the states of Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and Minnesota. What would a man with ties to FSB (identified as 'Person A') need with sensitive Republican political polling data for swing states in the USA? ... give it to the US State Department?!?

This article is BS dezinformatsiya.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies