Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-04-2019, 04:45 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,654,236 times

Advertisements

Big Tech is now facing the scrutiny of Congress and the world is taking notice as the battle against censorship goes to the next level.

https://www.infowars.com/breaking-bi...investigation/

President Trump is now cracking down on Big tech and their stock prices now reflect the turmoil ahead for the tyrannical organizations. Attorney Robert Barnes joins Alex in-studio to discuss this breaking news and reveal why Trump finally took action.

https://www.infowars.com/watch/?vide...6f440013289d8a

Old 06-04-2019, 05:37 PM

37,229 posts, read 19,225,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eumaois View Post
Does a similar thing apply to BuzzFeed and Occupy Democrats?
It will as soon as they come up with articles such as the gay frogs, fish people, and denial of episodes like Sandy Hook. As of now BuzzFedd and Occupy Democrats are performing well above the journalistic level of The Enquirer in the 1960s. Alex Jones is not. He is a total crackpot, according to his lawyer.

Old 06-04-2019, 05:39 PM

37,229 posts, read 19,225,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevroqs View Post
Then bakers should refuse to bake cakes for gay couples, and the NFL can fire players if they kneel during the National Anthem, right?
No. Racists are not a protected class, nor does the First Amendment apply to private businesses refusing to provide a platform for racism and Nazis.

Old 06-04-2019, 05:40 PM

30,379 posts, read 19,177,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottomobeale View Post
I find it funny when the GOP goes after a private business doing private things for anti trust and ignores
Big pharma anti trust.
Big hospital anti trust
Big cable anti trust, even going as far to put a cable exec in charge.

etc.

I find it funny that liberals don't expect conservatives to fight back when liberals adopt their Brown Shirt Nazi policies of oppression.

Old 06-04-2019, 05:58 PM
Status: "Moldy Tater Gangrene, even before Moscow Marge." (set 4 days ago)

5,790 posts, read 3,602,372 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
I 'm still waiting to find out where I can go to see the gay frogs and fish people.
I'm afraid that would require you to either (a) adopt a kind of philosophical solipsism* or (b) acquire the ability to shift between alternate universes two ways, and report back to us the location(s) of that(those) universe(s) in which gay frogs and fish people exist only because of the reasons Jones stated.

*Claims that nothing exists beyond our thoughts: "I think, therefore I am" and absolutely everything else is either false or insufficiently provable. In this case, cuebald should alter his thoughts so that he does see gay frogs and fish people. THEN he can make it real -- i.o.w. instead of "seeing is believing", make it "believing is seeing".

Old 06-04-2019, 06:01 PM

2,070 posts, read 893,301 times
Jones said it was a "form of psychosis" that caused him to believe certain events --- like the Sandy Hook massacre -- were staged.

Quick definition from WordNet (psychosis)

noun: any severe mental disorder in which contact with reality is lost or highly distorted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCO4s7QKoZw

TEHO ..

Old 06-04-2019, 09:33 PM

12,601 posts, read 7,231,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissPickel View Post
Jones said it was a "form of psychosis" that caused him to believe certain events --- like the Sandy Hook massacre -- were staged.

Quick definition from WordNet (psychosis)

noun: any severe mental disorder in which contact with reality is lost or highly distorted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCO4s7QKoZw

TEHO ..
Also, apparently it only takes a bowl of chili to throw his mental faculties off. Avery stable genius to those that follow /worship him.

Old 06-04-2019, 09:39 PM

12,687 posts, read 6,738,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
https://www.infowars.com/watch-alex-jones-show/

Robert Barnes discussing it now, with the Big-Tech lawsuits and election meddling investigation.

www.BarnesLawLLP.com
I'm sure that it didn't help their cause that Facebook is so blatantly opposed to free speech, but there's a lot more reason that Facebook is in everyone's cross hairs than Alex Jones.

Jones always was the canary in the coal mine. Absolutely true. When the entire Internet tried to de-person him, you knew they were coming for everyone else next. If you don't have the right to say things that a lot of people don't like, then you don't have free speech at all. But Jones is a drop of rain trying to take credit for the flood here.

Old 06-04-2019, 09:44 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,456,732 times
Lol... And who's your source for this fake news - Infowars?

I'd sooner defend Trump's integrity over them.

Old 06-04-2019, 09:44 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,608,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil75230 View Post
We've told him time and time again that InfoWars has no credibility. Time and time again.

So I have to conclude BB is either an "Honest to God true believer" in Alex Jones and the content he puts out...or he's somehow got some kind of personal stake in supporters of InfoWars, if not InfoWars itself.
I have a hard time believing Govt and other companies went after 'Infowars' at such a HUGE cost to them, and as aggressively as they did...for infowars not being so credible?!!! LOL

When they spend THAT amount of time and resources to target a talk show or its host...you can bet its VERY credible and likely a VERY big threat to the 'powers that be'.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies