Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-07-2019, 04:33 PM

8,793 posts, read 8,169,514 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultor View Post
You're getting there... the mission on the moon will be getting to Mars... anything that does not contribute to that mission should be secondary.
Then why does he call for (no, ORDER) long term USE and EXPLORATION of the moon and THEN Eventually going to Mars???

Thank you USMC1984 for point out typo's. BTW, this is a paraphrase of your leader - not my words.

Last edited by blktoptrvl; 06-07-2019 at 05:53 PM..

Old 06-07-2019, 04:41 PM

8,059 posts, read 3,948,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blktoptrvl View Post
The why does he call for (no, ORDER) long term USE and EXPLORATION of the moon and THEN Eventually got to Mars???
Because those things are all on mission.

Old 06-07-2019, 04:47 PM

68,330 posts, read 54,419,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by O.R.I.O.N View Post
YAWN. Its part of the solar system and truly WHO CARES!? Oh right nvm...the tds inflicted need something to complain about day in and day out.

Yeah, let's make excuses for an alleged "stable genius" who can't even express a simple concept correctly.

What happened, too many horses near the brain cells?

Old 06-07-2019, 05:03 PM

14,735 posts, read 15,053,026 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post

Why doesn’t Trump use words and concepts that make sense?

He's ADHD and dyslexic. He can't help himself and expects everyone else to just go along with whatever he says or tweets because he's a "Very Important Person".

Old 06-07-2019, 05:15 PM

7,420 posts, read 2,712,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by O.R.I.O.N View Post
YAWN. Its part of the solar system and truly WHO CARES!? Oh right nvm...the tds inflicted need something to complain about day in and day out.
You do understand the vast majority of complaints are in response to Mr. Trump's unending criticism of everything and everyone. And that is not hyperbole that I am using when I refer to his insatiable hunger to feel better about himself, by putting others and their accomplishments down.

Last edited by corpgypsy; 06-07-2019 at 05:27 PM..

Old 06-07-2019, 05:18 PM

14,834 posts, read 7,418,644 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultor View Post
NASA says you are wrong...

Moon2Mars

Exploration of the Moon and Mars is intertwined. Our sustainable Moon to Mars exploration approach is reusable and repeatable. Over the next decade, we will build an open exploration architecture with as many capabilities that can be replicated as possible for missions to Mars. The Moon is a testbed for Mars. It provides an opportunity to demonstrate new technologies that could help build self-sustaining outposts off Earth.

We will use the resources of the Moon to enable farther exploration.
I am not.

Again, going to the Moon first is NOT a requirement for going to Mars, for NASA or anyone else.

NASA has chosen to go back to the moon first as that is the current administration's policy.

Other actors shooting for Mars including SpaceX are not pursuing a moon first strategy.

Old 06-07-2019, 05:19 PM

14,834 posts, read 7,418,644 times
Quote:
The why does he call for (no, ORDER) long term USE and EXPLORATION of the moon and THEN Eventually got to Mars???
He did.

NASA had a Mars first strategy under Obama.

It was redirected to the moon under Trump.

Old 06-07-2019, 05:28 PM

8,059 posts, read 3,948,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by atltechdude View Post
I am not.

Again, going to the Moon first is NOT a requirement for going to Mars, for NASA or anyone else.

NASA has chosen to go back to the moon first as that is the current administration's policy.

Other actors shooting for Mars including SpaceX are not pursuing a moon first strategy.

Musk's plan is insane... nobody is going to travel to Mars on the hopes they will find the fuel there to get home.

Old 06-07-2019, 05:31 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,271,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
Can't be any worse than that cupcake thing that passed by us recently.

I'll bet the moon/Mars pairing could produce the cutest little Mar-moon kiddies.

The Prez's tweeting never disappoints.
Maybe not his faithful, but the rest of the country is rather appalled and embarrassed by it.

Old 06-07-2019, 05:32 PM

5,479 posts, read 2,122,690 times
Quote:
You are definitely NOT one to question someone else's sentence structure, semantics or writing...

I cannot believe how obtuse some people are!

Quote:
They should be focused on the much bigger things we are doing, including Mars (of which the Moon is a part), Defense and Science!
It's really very OBVIOUS he said the moon is a part of the MUCH BIGGER things they are doing! ...Not a part of Mars.

...And Trump supporters are supposed to be the stupid ones! Geesh!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies