Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-12-2019, 07:40 AM

4,345 posts, read 2,163,972 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Joe Biden is awake and he says he will cure cancer !!! There is only one thing stopping him right now !!!

Joe needs to be President to do it !!! Apparently that's the only way !!!

I wonder why the cure for cancer depends on that ?
Is it the all cancers cure or a particular one ?
Sounds like its all cancer, no distinction made otherwise !!!

If there was a cure wouldn't the decent thing be to unleash it without any unrelated political considerations ?

Biden cheered by crowd after promising cancer cure if elected president
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/joe...ncer-president

I promise you if I'm elected president, you're going to see the single most important thing that changes America, we're gonna cure cancer," Biden declared.

"And if you like your Dr. you can keep your Doctor"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Tf8ZfAa9cM
Quick reply to this message

Old 06-12-2019, 10:56 AM

13,711 posts, read 9,229,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
Possibly, but will he come up with a cure for unwanted groping and sniffing by old perverts?

The Republican party, and especially the POTUS, would be up in arms against anyone who thinks sexual assault needs a cure.

Old 06-12-2019, 11:04 AM

13,711 posts, read 9,229,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by armourereric View Post
Around 2013, a contingent ofthe Sierra Club was protesting in my community, Boulevard CA. They were protesting all the proposed wind towers and the cancer the noise caused due to sub Sonic sound emmisions. Liberals in San Diego agreed, were they crazy then?

What I've learned is that these kind of protests usually don't state their real reasons for doing so.

This sounds like "I am protesting because the wind turbine is ugly but I can't really say that, so I will just invent something health related."

Just like protests against new buildings for blocking sunlight that provides much needed vitamin D is really just code for "I don't want more people moving in and causing traffic and taking away my street parking."

There is a difference between people using lame excuse to get what they want and people who really believe wholeheartedly that the lame excuse is fact.

Old 06-12-2019, 11:10 AM

18,724 posts, read 7,602,949 times
Any chance the President meant that a mission to Mars should be a part of our currently-planning mission to the moon?

Naw. The rabid Trump-haters must be correct in thinking (wishing) that Donald Trump believes the moon and Mars to be the same celestial body.

Or that a mission to Mars would require much the same research, preparation, testing, effort etc. as a mission to the moon, and therefore the two are similar.

And his statement that we already went to the moon 50 years ago, probably indicates that the mission should be focused on Mars this time.

Do you rabid Trump-haters begin to understand now?

Or do you still intend to continue your ludicrous lies in hopes that you can get somebody to believe you somewhere?
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
Right, from the Republican party who claims moon is a part of Mars.
Look, there goes another one!

Old 06-12-2019, 11:22 AM

8,886 posts, read 5,367,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCityDreamer View Post
Why doesn't Joe Biden cure cancer first, and then I'll decide whether or not to vote for him?
Perhaps he's following the lead of Nancy Pelosi .... you will have to vote him President so you can see what the cancer cure is. Maybe that's why he didn't get around to doing this with BO when they were both in the White House.

Old 06-12-2019, 01:48 PM

12,957 posts, read 13,670,118 times
If a cure for cancer is such an outlandish idea why are we spending 4 billion per year "pretending" there can be a cure? And why don't doctors tell you to go away and die if you get cancer if a cure is something of a fantasy? I still know people who think the Moon landing was a hoax, fake news as people of a certain ilk today would call it.

Old 06-12-2019, 02:04 PM

77,771 posts, read 104,702,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
Biden curing cancer should be welcome news to Trump and his supporters who believe that wind turbine noise causes cancer.

was that supposed to be funny?

Old 06-12-2019, 02:06 PM

7,827 posts, read 3,380,063 times
Reminds me of Obama proclaiming that the oceans have just stopped rising...

Old 06-12-2019, 02:13 PM

45,217 posts, read 26,427,822 times
Joe is a cancer. Is he gonna off himself? Okay

Old 06-12-2019, 02:22 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,645,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thriftylefty View Post
If a cure for cancer is such an outlandish idea why are we spending 4 billion per year "pretending" there can be a cure? And why don't doctors tell you to go away and die if you get cancer if a cure is something of a fantasy? I still know people who think the Moon landing was a hoax, fake news as people of a certain ilk today would call it.
Ask sleepy Joe !!!

He apparently has the answers to all cancer cure related matters !!! He just needs to be elected to the Oval Office to unleash it. Kind of weird when he spent 8 years as second fiddle to the WH and not a peep of a cure !!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies