Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-12-2019, 02:32 PM

7,982 posts, read 4,292,171 times

Advertisements

It’s a good thing, what with all those windmills around.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-12-2019, 02:38 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,655,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCityDreamer View Post
Why doesn't Joe Biden cure cancer first, and then I'll decide whether or not to vote for him?
Good point. I could believe Biden a little better if he was an actual doctor of medicine.

Old 06-12-2019, 02:39 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,668,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
It’s a good thing, what with all those windmills around.
Sleepy Joe might consider Don Quixote as V.P. !!! For the shoe in victory !!!

Old 06-12-2019, 03:33 PM

12,964 posts, read 13,686,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Ask sleepy Joe !!!

He apparently has the answers to all cancer cure related matters !!! He just needs to be elected to the Oval Office to unleash it. Kind of weird when he spent 8 years as second fiddle to the WH and not a peep of a cure !!!
Do you realize that some people are being cured of cancer? He wasn't president for 8 years. The man he served had his own dream or moon shot if you will. Besides the deplorables, I don't know anyone who doesn't believe a cure is possible and wants to see it happen. Perhaps bringing back coal is just as worthy of a cause for them.

Old 06-12-2019, 05:20 PM

11,350 posts, read 16,717,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
The happy part is that Biden leads Trump in ALL the polls. A double digit lead in Pa. and Michigan with a 4 point lead in Texas of all places.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp
We all know are accurate polls are? BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Old 06-12-2019, 05:40 PM

10,033 posts, read 9,513,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thriftylefty View Post
Do you realize that some people are being cured of cancer? He wasn't president for 8 years. The man he served had his own dream or moon shot if you will. Besides the deplorables, I don't know anyone who doesn't believe a cure is possible and wants to see it happen. Perhaps bringing back coal is just as worthy of a cause for them.
It’s completely reckless to make a statement like he did. There is a big difference between saying we will increase funding and focus on finding a cure and making a campaign promise to actually cure cancer if elected.

By the way, we all know that there are people being cured of cancer. The issue is there are quite a few different types of cancers and even the cells within the same cancer in a patient can differ. That’s why there is no one cure available for all cancers. While so many advancements have been made on cancer treatments and cures for certain types of cancers, there certainly no cure for “cancer” seen in the near future.

Old 06-12-2019, 06:44 PM

11,350 posts, read 16,717,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VLWH View Post
It’s completely reckless to make a statement like he did. There is a big difference between saying we will increase funding and focus on finding a cure and making a campaign promise to actually cure cancer if elected.

By the way, we all know that there are people being cured of cancer. The issue is there are quite a few different types of cancers and even the cells within the same cancer in a patient can differ. That’s why there is no one cure available for all cancers. While so many advancements have been made on cancer treatments and cures for certain types of cancers, there certainly no cure for “cancer” seen in the near future.
Pretty much, what a scumbag to even say, elect me and I'll find a cure for cancer.

The media would have had a field day if Trump said that.

Old 06-12-2019, 07:06 PM

3,372 posts, read 1,568,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
Possibly, but will he come up with a cure for unwanted groping and sniffing by old perverts?

You mean like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_H5NJZMDumY

Old 06-12-2019, 07:12 PM

13,694 posts, read 9,018,075 times
Listening to the clip, I don't find his statement that horrible. Obviously, if President, he will (with Congress willing, of course), devote more resources towards cancer research.

I mean, it is not like he proclaimed, like Candidate Trump, that if elected, he would balance the budget and get rid of the (then) 18 trillion dollar national debt.

Old 06-12-2019, 07:16 PM

30,075 posts, read 18,682,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Joe Biden is awake and he says he will cure cancer !!! There is only one thing stopping him right now !!!

Joe needs to be President to do it !!! Apparently that's the only way !!!

I wonder why the cure for cancer depends on that ?
Is it the all cancers cure or a particular one ?
Sounds like its all cancer, no distinction made otherwise !!!

If there was a cure wouldn't the decent thing be to unleash it without any unrelated political considerations ?

Biden cheered by crowd after promising cancer cure if elected president
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/joe...ncer-president

I promise you if I'm elected president, you're going to see the single most important thing that changes America, we're gonna cure cancer," Biden declared.

Simple- you just have the Supreme Court declare it illegal. Joe is the shining genius of our time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies