Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-04-2019, 04:40 AM

59,164 posts, read 27,361,070 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EastwardBound View Post
That's because she believes these centers shouldn't exist and that people should be able to just walk into the country.
"hat's because she believes these centers shouldn't exist"
I'd bet she NEVER took this position when she was campaigning when OBAMA was president and BUILT these centers and the "cages"!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-04-2019, 04:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phinneas j. whoopee View Post
I didnt ask if you had seen some other detention center someplace else.
I want to see a report from some objective authority about the conditions in US facilities, not what AOC heard from a detainee and she told the media .
I posted earlier a minister was there AT THE SAME TIME as aoc and refutes ALL of her claims.

Old 07-04-2019, 04:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffdoorgunner View Post
As a Vietnam vet I never had to worry about being in a parade...……...
"As a Vietnam vet I never had to worry about being in a parade...……"

I was in one, in 2005 I think, (https://www.realclearpolitics.com/Co...4_05_0830.html) held by Branson Missouri called, "The Parade You Never Got" Didn't even have to march. We were all riding in flat bed trailers pulled buy members of the Branson Veterans Assoc.

And holds a Veteran's week EVERY year.

Veterans Homecoming Week

From November 5-11 each year, Branson hosts Veterans Homecoming Week, an annual celebration to revere and remember the brave men and women who served our nation.

Old 07-04-2019, 05:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Du Ma View Post
Here is what it look like inside BP holding facility at Tucso sector

https://youtu.be/mNRHoG1yQUM
OK, here is the challenge. I want to know from EVERYBODY who is supporting aoc in her claim about these centers, DID YOU LOOK AT THE VIDEO?

After watching it, I believe SHE SAW THE WATER FOUNTAINS over the toilets and JUMPED to a collusion without looking clearly at what was there. She didn't take the time. I'd also bet she 'rushed" through the entire "tour". Just my opinion.

Old 07-04-2019, 05:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
The place looked empty, so empty that the agent's voice echoed. I didn't find that particularly reassuring.

"The place looked empty," Because he ONLY showed you the supply room and lavatories which is WHAT aoc was commenting on. GEESH, you people are so blinded by TDS you can't see past your noses!

Old 07-04-2019, 05:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
So I’m guessing you don’t care about our lying president. That is really sad.
"So I’m guessing you don’t care about our lying president"

I"m guessing YOU DIDN'T care when bill and hillary clinton and obama lied A LOT!

But NOW, it is important to you. That is really sad!

Old 07-04-2019, 05:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellis Bell View Post
Women Held In Border Patrol Custody Say They Were Told To Drink Water From Toilets

"There was a toilet but no running water for people to drink," Joaquin Castro said. "One of the women said she was told by an agent to drink water out of the toilet."

Three members of Congress who visited Border Patrol facilities on Monday said immigrant women were being detained without running water and told by agents to drink from the toilets."

I know BuzzFeed right? But it is Castro and 2 other members of congress ...
"Joaquin Castro said." , he IS a dem isn't he?

Did he vote YES to MORE funding or NO like AOC did?

"If you are NOT part of the SOLUTION, then YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM", as they say.

Old 07-04-2019, 05:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EastwardBound View Post
I want to know why the Democrats used African Americans and have now tossed them aside now that they realize that Hispanics can provide them better electoral results in the end.

The Democrats have always been on the wrong side of history in our country. They were the slave holders, they were the people who controlled the South during Jim Crow, they were the people who voted against civil rights and today, they continue to play race against race.

They are rotten to the core and have always been.
"The Democrats have always been on the wrong side of history in our country. They were the slave holders, they were the people who controlled the South during Jim Crow," AND CREATED the KKK!

Old 07-04-2019, 05:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellis Bell View Post
Trump bottled necked the process thereby creating the crisis ... go by the law and no one gets hurt, but they don't want to go by the law, but by policy directive from POTUS.

Trump rejects court decision on unconstitutional asylum detention

Judge says go by the law and Trump says no ... you can't make this stuff up.

"Now, the White — this judge essentially said, we need to have a neutral decision-maker assessing whether or not these immigrants should be detained or whether or not they can be released. The White House is taking a big issue with that. They're saying that an unelected judge is essentially going to war with the rule of law. That's a direct quote." ...
And the left wants to claim PBS is NOT biased!

the author of the artilce,Yamiche Alcind,
"she interned at The Seattle Times (2006), the Miami Herald again (2007), the Botswanan newspaper Mmegi (2008), and The Washington Post (2009"
She aspired to become a civil rights journalist, and was inspired by African-American journalist Gwen Ifill."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamiche_Alcindor

Think she MIGHT be another biased LIBERAL "journalist?

Last edited by Quick Enough; 07-04-2019 at 05:34 AM..

Old 07-04-2019, 05:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Du Ma View Post
I am calling bull****.
If the water fountain is not working, then the toilet is not working. The water source to flush the toilet and water fountain is from the same source
And we are supposed to believe a CRIMINAL who broke our laws by sneaking onto our country!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies