Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-03-2019, 07:45 PM

2,971 posts, read 3,423,528 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHenriques1147 View Post
You saw what happened when Trump said, "fine, we're going to start moving these migrants to liberal voting towns across America..."

They FLIPPED THE **** OUT!!! "You're DUMPING them on us!" We don't have the resources! Think of the schools and the children already here who have limited resources! Think of the overstretched health services!

For a brief moment in time, Democrats started to talk like Republicans. It was beautiful.
My “ liberal voting town” is already filled past the brim with immigrants. There really is no way we could take any more. Some people scream that code enforcement is now trying to force them out. It’s the only solution left. Other agencies won’t do it. It’s great to have your property values decline. Once the damage is done, it’s done.

The lesson is to never move to a town that “looks” like it’s on the upswing. All you need is a slight turn the other way and it’s over.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-03-2019, 08:05 PM

1,349 posts, read 664,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phinneas j. whoopee View Post
I didnt ask if you had seen some other detention center someplace else.
I want to see a report from some objective authority about the conditions in US facilities, not what AOC heard from a detainee and she told the media .
Deflecting much ?

Old 07-03-2019, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Pointless blustering. I am a us military veteran. Im sure you are sorry I wasnt killed in a war.
Absolutely not.

Sure sorry all you learnt from your experience is hate and reject.

Old 07-03-2019, 08:40 PM

phinneas :

So what? Were those the same people held by the taliban?

No. So what is the basis of comparison?

Simple. Live. Not hate, nor fear, just... live.

And please, stop compare or excuse acts that are NOT acceptable by "well, someone else did it, before me". Duh ! That's history.

That's a stupid and 2000yrs old defense.

It is here and now.

Old 07-03-2019, 09:00 PM

Quote:
If they didnt have drinking water they would die. Show us the bodies.
Re-reading the posts, you truly are despicable. Show the bodies ? as a defense in how these are no concentration camps ?

Get history classes, and learn the difference and the way camps "elevated". Gee, no history there, except "we won, haha" ?

Beurk and vomit.

Old 07-03-2019, 09:03 PM

7,827 posts, read 3,385,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by personne View Post
Re-reading the posts, you truly are despicable. Show the bodies ? as a defense in how these are no concentration camps ?

Beurk and vomit.
You can't possibly believe what you're posting. You're taking the **** and you know it.

Old 07-03-2019, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EastwardBound View Post
You can't possibly believe what you're posting. You're taking the **** and you know it.
What do you mean?

Happy to say I'm wrong if I am.

Old 07-03-2019, 09:19 PM

23,566 posts, read 17,241,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
This lying low life is an incredible embarrassment to NY. Her representation does not reflect well on the intelligence of NY voters.

https://nypost.com/2019/07/01/aoc-sa...-border-visit/
Reminds me of an episode of All in the Family, where the plumber told archie to temporarily drink from the toilets water supply

Old 07-03-2019, 10:00 PM

8,343 posts, read 6,436,914 times
ABC TV reported this as a news story, no wonder Trump calls it fake news.

Old 07-03-2019, 10:13 PM

42,850 posts, read 26,301,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VLWH View Post
AOC screams about treatment at the detention center and simultaneously votes against funding for the same. I know she is a democrat, so I know they are scrambling to come up with reasons to support this ludicrous action.
Without a pronoun reference I have no idea "who" is scrambling
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies