Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-16-2019, 08:22 AM

16,236 posts, read 5,875,030 times

Advertisements

Trump made racist comments? Well he isn't alone, because quite a few on the left keep making comments about old white men. That seems pretty racist as well.too bad we can't muzzle all of them including the race baiters that Trump made comments about.

Old 07-16-2019, 08:23 AM

11,027 posts, read 6,502,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beach Sportsfan View Post
Well you are in the minority. I had it shouted at me as I rode a bicycle as a child, I had it shouted at me as I stepped off a school bus by racists wearing KKK outfits and flying confederate flags. So don’t come telling me that it’s ridiculous just because you had the good fortune of not experiencing it.
That enormous chip on your shoulder seems quite debilitating.

Old 07-16-2019, 08:24 AM

15,047 posts, read 8,868,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Open-D View Post
What a simpleton's rant you offered up as a substitute for factual debate or rational reasoning. How sad, not to mention RACIST. We are ashamed of and for you and your abject RACISM.
Oh, no, a cultist is ashamed of me! Whatever shall I do?

Rejoice, because I hope to never, ever be mistaken as a supporter of such a blatant racist and xenophobe. Thank you, Open D!

Old 07-16-2019, 08:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
Your little cartoon could quite easily work the other way, too. Trump went around the country for two years telling everyone what a craphole the U.S. was, and only HE could fix it. Two years later we are more divided than ever. We should be telling HIM to leave if he thinks the U.S. is so bad. Which we will do in 2020.
While I thank you for crediting me with the cartoon that YOU posted, I’m not that talented. I laugh better than I draw.

Sounds like your feelings were hurt by the opinions of Trump. You’ll survive.

Old 07-16-2019, 08:26 AM

15,626 posts, read 10,382,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bureaucat View Post
Let’s put it this way.

Are you comfortable to make common political cause with those that truly are racists?
No, are you, bureaucat?

I abhor the democratic leadership and democrats who don't call out bigots like tlaib, aoc, sarsour, omar: anti-semites, supporters of hamas, apologists for muslim terrorists, and 'truly are racists'.

I could spend all day for a month doing nothing but post racist hateful comments and tweets from 'the Squad' and women's march leaders.

Old 07-16-2019, 08:27 AM

3,930 posts, read 2,096,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATX Wahine View Post
That enormous chip on your shoulder seems quite debilitating.
Oh don’t worry. I have strong shoulders to carry it. I’m a Proud American and I’m not going anywhere and I will stand up and say when things are not right in this country. So when racists tell me to go back to my country which by the way I have been told both by Right and Left because racists belong in both sides. Sadly the Right with this President has gone full force on it because he thinks that dividing this country it’s his way to win.

Old 07-16-2019, 08:28 AM

15,047 posts, read 8,868,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATX Wahine View Post
While I thank you for crediting me with the cartoon that YOU posted, I’m not that talented. I laugh better than I draw.

Sounds like your feelings were hurt by the opinions of Trump. You’ll survive.
No, dear, I didn't post that cartoon. Better go back and check before making false assertions.

I note you never dispute the fact that Trump traversed the country for two years telling us all how awful the U.S. was. Can't dispute that because that's the entire basis of MAGA. Hard to deny reality, huh?

Old 07-16-2019, 08:33 AM

4,336 posts, read 1,552,685 times
Quote:
Oh, no, a cultist is ashamed of me! Whatever shall I do?

Rejoice, because I hope to never, ever be mistaken as a supporter of such a blatant racist and xenophobe. Thank you, Open D!
You're showing RACISM in every post, including this ^^^ one. I am ashamed of your RACISM. I would never agree with such a RACIST as your post demonstrates you to be.

I am a believer in the USA and in those who feel the same way. It is patriotism and allegiance to the greatest force for good (not RACISM like you spew) ever. I suggest your crawl back under your little RACIST rock and let America heal from the RACIST damage you have inflicted upon her.

Old 07-16-2019, 08:34 AM

Quote:
No, dear, I didn't post that cartoon.

I note you never dispute the fact that Trump traversed the country for two years telling us all how awful the U.S. was. Can't dispute that because that's the entire basis of MAGA. Hard to deny reality, huh?
Yea, that’s odd - I don’t know why my quote picked that up. Sorry for the confusion; you can stick to “ATX Wahine” however, we are not on an intimate “dear” basis.

Why would I deny something that I happen to partially agree with? I didn’t vote for Trump and I find his comical rhetoric rather annoying, but not everything that comes out of his mouth is wrong. His message to me is that it’s time for America to take a step back from global babysitter and nurse it’s own wounds. That’s a message I strongly agree with. That he uses rhetoric to get his point across is rather immaterial to me; I’m not thin-skinned and I don’t live for the thrill of offense. I’m able to separate his points from his fluffery and go about my day. I wish more people could do the same.

Old 07-16-2019, 08:35 AM

4,336 posts, read 1,552,685 times
Quote:
No, dear, I didn't post that cartoon. Better go back and check before making false assertions.

More RACISM from the RACIST bomb-thrower (YOU). Now crawl back under your little RACIST rock and let America heal.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies