Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-16-2019, 03:10 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,889,770 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrie22 View Post
First off, you said they had support...AOC only has 20% at best....Omar's district is #1 on muslim terrorist recruitment in the entire country

...and Trump told them to go....fix...and come back......you keep leaving out the come back part...trying to make it sound like something he didn't say
They did have support. Enough to get elected.

And no, I'm not the one denying anything that he said. That would be you.

Old 07-16-2019, 03:11 PM

62,970 posts, read 29,152,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by onihC View Post
Besides telling these congresswomen to go back to their countries he says Mexico is enemy of the USA, Mexicans are drug dealing rapists murderers, Nazis are fine nice people, etc. but none of that is racist according to you, right? Or maybe you will go as far as saying that all those videos showing Trump saying those things is actually a Trump look-alike impostor just imitating Trump to make him look bad. All news are fake unless they say nice things about Trump, huh?

Mexico the government is the enemy of the U.S. all they do is take from us and they don't prevent their people from coming here and taking more from us. Trump never said that all Mexicans are drug dealers, etc. He was speaking of those here illegally and didn't say they were all that way. You guys have been spouting this lie for how long now? When did Trump or any of his supporters say that Nazis are fine, nice people? There was nothing racist about what Trump said. If they don't like the way we do things here then they can move elsewhere. Same thing goes for any so-called progressive no matter what race or gender they are.

Old 07-16-2019, 03:11 PM

18,458 posts, read 8,282,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
My question was rhetorical. I know exactly why he chose these people. And you know too.
sorry, I can't tell when you do and don't

Well, when you ask for it, and he delivers.....they have been attacking him...this country...and everything about it

They've been dishing it out for months.....when they get hit back.....they play the black card...it's racist

Old 07-16-2019, 03:12 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,889,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboteer View Post
And to be as wrong as they are. Which Democrats do consistently, mindlessly, and repeatedly.
Yes, I think you already told us that you think they are wrong. And I said that they very well might be. Are you going to proffer anything new in this debate?

18,744 posts, read 7,613,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboteer View Post
It's a standard Democrat-fanatic technique to ignore most of what someone says, pick out an unimportant quibble, and concentrate all their attention and vitriol on that, trying to put people on the defensive over minor matters so they won't talk about the main points that are actually important.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
Except he didn't tweet "countries they favor", he tweeted "countries from which they came". Rather different.
Look, there goes another one!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
BTW, three of the four were born in the U.S.A. and the fourth became a U.S. citizen 5 years before Mrs. Trump.
And yet another one.....

These drone-like leftist fanatics are multiplying faster than rats in a food pantry.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
Corrie22, are you seriously quibbling over the semantic difference between "go back to where they come from" vs. "go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came"?

Hint: There isn't one.
And another....

18,458 posts, read 8,282,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
They did have support. Enough to get elected.

And no, I'm not the one denying anything that he said. That would be you.
then stop twisting what he said...and say it all...not saying the whole quote is what you are doing...trying to make it sound like he said get out

go....and come back....and tell us

Old 07-16-2019, 03:15 PM

25,447 posts, read 9,813,207 times
Quote:
sorry, I can't tell when you do and don't

Well, when you ask for it, and he delivers.....they have been attacking him...this country...and everything about it

They've been dishing it out for months.....when they get hit back.....they play the black card...it's racist
America isn't great in a lot of ways, and they have a right to say so. Telling them to go back to where they came from when they're Americans is just stupid. Shame he can't put down the his phone and actually get some work done. I don't agree with everything people on the left say. But at some point a leader has to just lead regardless of the attacks. Kinda like Obama had to do when people accused him of not being a citizen, etc. A mature person carries on. But I understand that Trump is just not capable of doing that. It's a shame really.

Old 07-16-2019, 03:17 PM

18,744 posts, read 7,613,748 times
Quote:
then stop twisting what he said...and say it all...not saying the whole quote is what you are doing...trying to make it sound like he said get out

The suggestion that these congressmen actually go and solve a problem, and succeed, scares the daylights out of these leftist fanatics.

Because they know that their agenda can never solve anything, but only make things worse. And this suggestion would reveal that to the world.

No wonder the leftists in this thread would rather discuss Trump saying "the countries they came from", instead of that.

Old 07-16-2019, 03:17 PM

25,447 posts, read 9,813,207 times
Quote:

Go and come back makes no more sense than the rest of what he said. Why should they go and come back when they're already here? I don't get this nonsense.

Just because people don't agree with Trump or don't fall in lockstep with him doesn't mean they aren't American and don't belong here. The fact that they can express their opinions without fear of retribution (except for his dumb ass self) is what makes America, America.

Old 07-16-2019, 03:18 PM

4,557 posts, read 3,756,246 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
WTH are you talking about? This had nothing to do with their skin color or race for God's sake! Are you unaware how many whites we have in this country that migrated here from somewhere else or that their ancestors did? Geezus, you lefty liberals are unbelievable!

Yes, I am aware we have plenty of whites from other countries. But let's say the child of an immigrant from Russia (who was born here) comes onto the scene- he/she appears white and has an American accent. Nobody considers him/her to be from "somewhere else."

A brown/black person with an American accent, you bigots would still consider them to be from "somewhere else."

Your bigoted President definitely thinks so.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies