Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-22-2019, 02:43 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,648,165 times

Advertisements

A Chicago Tribune reporter caught this before it was removed. Gotta love Illinois.

https://twitter.com/rap30/status/1152994056865292288
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-22-2019, 03:01 PM

5,341 posts, read 6,531,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
A Chicago Tribune reporter caught this before it was removed. Gotta love Illinois.

Attack from within that is the goal

They are just expanding on Barry Soroto A.K.A Barack Hussein Obama's goal

Look what they learned from from Barry

Barry Soroto A.K.A Barack Hussein Obama;

who on ABC News referenced "My Muslim Faith."
who told an Islamic dinner "I am one of you."
who wrote that, in the event of a conflict "I will stand with the Muslims."
who bowed in submission before the Saudi King.
who traveled the Islamic world denigrating the United States of America.
who refused to condemn the Ft. Hood killer as an Islamic terrorist.

As with Barry, their character and policies will determine their fate, being
against America and trying to ' completely transform America ' is a lifelong
mistake that will never be forgotten.

For those who understand, no explanation is needed. For those who do not understand, no explanation is possible.

Old 07-22-2019, 04:23 PM

7,031 posts, read 2,733,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AguaDulce View Post
Why doesn't he?

Any ideas?
The liberal media keep giving them airtime which in turn must be rebutted. If they were only covered by their local paper, President Trump would not be obligated to respond to them.

Old 07-22-2019, 04:29 PM

25,858 posts, read 16,563,286 times
I love the commentary “you’re an animal, get a job!”

Old 07-22-2019, 04:32 PM

5,116 posts, read 2,060,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
I love the commentary “you’re an animal, get a job!”
I think animals would feel insulted to be compared to "RashidaTlaibpuff" or "Rashidapuff", she's a new variety of "trigglypuff".

Old 07-22-2019, 05:04 PM

47,015 posts, read 26,069,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouser View Post
who on ABC News referenced "My Muslim Faith."
who told an Islamic dinner "I am one of you."
who wrote that, in the event of a conflict "I will stand with the Muslims."
who bowed in submission before the Saudi King.
who traveled the Islamic world denigrating the United States of America.
who refused to condemn the Ft. Hood killer as an Islamic terrorist.
God, but you people just aren't very bright, are you?

Old 07-22-2019, 05:20 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,689,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myghost View Post
What kind of person thinks they are above the America Electoral Process? You guys always whine about Hillary (although you don't hear the left talking much about her), but the proof is in your actions. You all wrap yourselves in the flag and talk about patriotism, but your actions show that if someone doesn't agree with them, you'd rather take the Stalinist route and silence them, or exile them, rather than let them have a voice. If you (collectively) were so confident in your position you'd let people like her have a voice, and you'd counter it with better policies. But when you have none, all you can do is insult them, tell lies, and stoke fears in your base.

Fact is that some people think Trump should be impeached, many people (more don't). Of those many, many want him elected out. But whatever. Don't be so fragile that every time someone disagrees with you, you have an internet meltdown. Instead, use it to challenge yourself. if they are wrong, you should be able to articulate in concise form WHY you think they are wrong. If you can't, then you should reevaluate your own position. Instead, you are too afraid to confront your own false reality, so all you can do is act out like a child. (Again, that is a "collective you" toward the whole base. Not you specifically PHMA, even if the shoe fits...)
So we shouldn't use insults like you do !!!
You are so much smarter the insults have to be reserved for you !!!
I'm only surprised you didn't claim its a constitutional right the framers bestowed on you in particular !!!

If you aren't willing to be the example of what you claim to know so much about, why would anyone take your hypocritical advice ? Doing so would prove them the idiot you want them to be no doubt !!!

I don't need your advice !!! I saw right off how worthless it was and is along with your opinion !!! Full of projection and false accusation so common on the left !!! I have been one of the ones who want the clown "squad" to keep talking !!! Have said so several times !!! They need to be heard and understood !!! They are the best advertisement the Trump supporter could possibly have !!! I just hope they can keep it up until election day !!! Its clear Pelosi is afraid of them !!! That women of color comment put her on notice !!! Oh well what can whitey do in that party but step aside !!!

Why is it you want to tell people what they should do with there life, when you can't do it ?
I decide what I should do !!! I'm the expert on my life not you !!! Are you getting the concise articulation that allows you to understand my position ?
I don't worry if the shoe fits !!! I known how to make it fit where ever I put it !!! If I had feet I'd probably be more restricted and need a certain size !!! Thankfully I don't have that problem and have had these blades a long time !!! I can move across a room like a ballet dancer and fit a shoe to someone else !!! I have been helpful like that before !!! One guy who saw it happen said I had magic shoes !!! Once I made the fit it was like magic and no one could see the shoe !!! It was a little big but it fit !!!

I always try to find something amusing and your use and need of "collective" amuses me !!! People in the collective don't usually do that !!! Very amusing, must be my fragility coming out !!!

Last edited by phma; 07-22-2019 at 05:40 PM..

Old 07-22-2019, 05:44 PM

6,835 posts, read 2,407,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post

When will this movie come out?

Old 07-22-2019, 06:14 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,251,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eureka1 View Post
Yeah, OP. What's your point?
Once a dingbat, always a dingbat with room to advance to barking moonbat.

Old 07-22-2019, 06:17 PM

30,108 posts, read 18,707,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Video of SJW Rashida Tlaib being hauled out of Trump event before she was elected to congress to be the voice of hate

Did you know ? What a surprise !!!

There has been an ongoing lie that the candidates in the 2018 election didn't run on impeachment !!!

SJW Rashida Tlaib is proof that is a lie that's been heard over and over !!! Record corrected !!!

Video surfaces of shouting Rashida Tlaib being dragged out of Trump event
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/vid...16-trump-event

You can't cure crazy- it just gets worse as they get older.

Now imagine "The Squad" 30 years from now. No............... don't do that if you want to sleep tonight.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies