Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-29-2019, 08:49 AM

9,701 posts, read 5,115,103 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivers View Post
Sharpton is nothing but a con man, he has not paid his taxes.... He can not even talk right. Travon had an ice tea and skillets and give some respict. LOL he is a dolt that the left bends over for and lets him have his way with not so much as a reach around.
Lol.... Take out one part and who you're describing Trump. Only difference is no one would elect Sharpton to office, but you defend the moron-in-chief with everything you have.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-29-2019, 08:49 AM

25,576 posts, read 17,298,699 times
POTUS Trump is con man.
Last week he conned Speaker Pelosi into defending the AOC+3 and thereby implicitly endorsing their nutty positions.
This week has has conned the entire Democrat establishment into defending Baltimore, Sharpton, and Elijah Cummings. The move will cost him exactly zero votes and is proving to be very popular with centrists as well as us Trumpkins.
And the Dems never saw it coming....

Old 07-29-2019, 08:51 AM

17,717 posts, read 13,542,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shivers View Post
Spike lee called it morgue land, other called it a rat infested hell hole so they are also racist. LOL this will not stick either liberal idiots.
The idiots are those who want to seem to think that Spike Lee or anyone else are calling the people who live there racist names. You KNOW they are referring to the LIVING conditions.

But act stupid if you want.

Old 07-29-2019, 08:53 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,572,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
Oval Sticker with black rat on it? You jest?
nope. i've seen them too.

https://www.routeoneapparel.com/prod...re-rat-sticker

https://www.ratczar.com/

Old 07-29-2019, 08:53 AM

5,315 posts, read 2,115,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
Sorry you've bought into all the lies and smears of the DNC and the media. It's understandable though. You're probably popular now with that crowd.
You think I care about being popular? I read his tweets, for example, which are supposed to be the way he gets his message out around the media. They're messed up. My kids are more mature than him and they're little.

Old 07-29-2019, 08:54 AM

11,974 posts, read 25,483,414 times
Inflammatory remarks could push some unstable person over the edge to killing random people who happen to be a certain race. I expect elected officials to be careful with their public statements. Obama's bitter clingers remark was recorded without his knowledge, he would have chose his words differently for public consumption. Not that it was close to as offensive anyway.

Old 07-29-2019, 08:57 AM

352 posts, read 518,795 times
Our President has shown very little interest in leading, it appears the only thing he wants to do is sow division.

This is sad.

Old 07-29-2019, 08:59 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,661,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by latimeria View Post
You think I care about being popular? I read his tweets, for example, which are supposed to be the way he gets his message out around the media. They're messed up. My kids are more mature than him and they're little.
Don't raise them to be liberal and they'll grow !!!

Old 07-29-2019, 09:02 AM

4,661 posts, read 1,954,435 times
hmm, Al Sharpton a Con Man, absolutely, Then again thinking about it every Politician, Celebrity and just about anybody whose lives center around the public eye are also Con Men. They all create false images of themselves, promises that will never be kept and illusions how they are all so special, all for their own wealth or popularity. Con Men all and we eat it up.

Old 07-29-2019, 09:02 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,116,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro69 View Post
I've been telling my wife for sometime that I'm waiting to hear about a riot (prob NYC) as the weather gets hotter and now that Al is involved I'm heading to Vegas to place some heavy money on a riot before the Sept 1st.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~

President Trump on Monday blasted Rev. Al Sharpton as a "con man," claiming he "hates whites & cops," after the MSNBC host said he would travel to Baltimore amid the controversy over the president's comments about the city and its Democratic lawmakers.

Sharpton tweeted Sunday evening that he would travel to Baltimore to "address Trump's remarks & bi-partisan outrage in the black community" over them. Trump responded by slamming Sharpton, saying they have known each other for decades and used to attend fights together. But the president did not pull any punches when weighing in on Sharpton's character.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...imore-heats-up
It's.a.diversion.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies