Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-04-2019, 10:11 AM
TKO

4,153 posts, read 4,282,361 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlb View Post
So that’s Your excuse?

Ridiculous.
I think you misunderstand me. I put it at the foot of the President as well. My point was responding to someone who suggested it's radicalized youths. I was simply saying that youths are easily radiclized because of (partly) testosterone. That's why suicide bombers are usually youths too.

Old 08-04-2019, 10:12 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,470,290 times
'Under Attack From Homegrown White Nationalist Terrorists'

I don't know about the guy in Dayton, but the one in the Texas Walmart definitely fits the description.

Old 08-04-2019, 10:13 AM

8,131 posts, read 4,335,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
That is such a reckless and irresponsible statement to make. Basically he’s putting a target on the presidents back...wink..wink...someone take out that white nationalist in the WH. Unbelievable!!!

https://news.yahoo.com/huffpost/pete...003450480.html

Pete is correct.

Old 08-04-2019, 10:13 AM

3,372 posts, read 1,569,261 times
Just another attempt by Buttgig and the Left to further demonize white people. They are using these shootings as part of their "all whites are bad" narrative. Where is Buttgig talking about the daily mass shootings in Chicago and Baltimore? This will just continue to stoke the flames and further the divide. The Left has been given a free pass of engaging in blatant racism against whites.

Old 08-04-2019, 10:16 AM
TKO

Quote:
Originally Posted by heart84 View Post
Just another attempt by Buttgig and the Left to further demonize white people. They are using these shootings as part of their "all whites are bad" narrative. Where is Buttgig talking about the daily mass shootings in Chicago and Baltimore? This will just continue to stoke the flames and further the divide. The Left has been given a free pass of engaging in blatant racism against whites.
Criminals killing criminals vs. white nationalist terrorists? Not equivalent.

No one said all whites are bad. I'm fine. I hope you are too. Don't stand up for the bad ones and their badness won't rub off on you.. Like it's doing now.

Old 08-04-2019, 10:19 AM
mlb

4,971 posts, read 4,456,383 times
Another white guy in Dayton

https://www.daytondailynews.com/news...qBqxOQ6kSsdzL/

Old 08-04-2019, 10:20 AM

20,169 posts, read 24,350,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
What you have to do is take most of what some "posters" post on here with the understanding that they have an agenda. That agenda can be either to support Trump, regardless of whatever vile, ugly thing he does, or, perhaps some of them are on a quota basis and will not get paid unless they post so many of these types of things per day. Personally, I suspect, more and more, it is the latter. When you see certain members who post 20 threads per day, all designed to cause a rift between we Americans, it does make you wonder.

I heard a very interesting analogy on PBS the other day, from a very intelligent man. He said (and I paraphrase somewhat) " Let's imagine, for a minute that the Russians want to defeat an enemy, and they found a way to do it very cheaply. All they had to do was spread information on the internet that would make people on the left and right begin shooting at each other. They would not have to fire a single shot and we would do their dirty work for them."

That made so much sense to me. Never, ever, have I seen this level of hatred and division in this country. Even family members at each other's throats because they have opposite views on politics and subjects like immigration. From what I can see, the Russians are doing a bang up job and we are imploding from within.
Or maybe it’s the Martians:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_...n_Maple_Street

Old 08-04-2019, 10:23 AM

9,267 posts, read 5,128,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
Trump's inflammatory racist language is not helping. Less than a day prior to the El Paso shooting, Trump re-tweeted Katie Hopkins, a racist demagogue who called immigrants "cockroaches" and "feral humans."

Words matter. Charles Manson never killed anyone; but he used words to incite and inspire his followers to do the killings for him.
Your disdain for Hopkins confirms your leftist understanding of civics.

The cat is out of the bag with your open invitation for illegals. Turning America into Guatemala is a non-starter.

Your side has gone too far and should expect resistance.

Old 08-04-2019, 10:23 AM

20,169 posts, read 24,350,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKO View Post
Criminals killing criminals vs. white nationalist terrorists? Not equivalent.
That’s true. Research shows that victims of white violence are significantly deader.

Old 08-04-2019, 10:26 AM
TKO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeledaf View Post
That’s true. Research shows that victims of white violence are significantly deader.
What? Nuance not your friend? Stay in school.

For heaven's sake, the only reason there are so many guns in the ghetto is because righties and the NRA's campaign contributions won't let us even discuss sensible regs.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies