Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-07-2019, 04:03 PM

6,829 posts, read 2,118,748 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by It'sAutomatic View Post
Trump won in 2016 on the premise of stopping brown people from getting in here.
Illegal immigrants come in all races. Where I live, many of the illegal immigrants are White Europeans (from Eastern Europe). We want them kicked out just as fast as the Brown illegal immigrants. We want our borders controlled, so "we the people" can pick and choose who get to come here.

Old 08-07-2019, 04:04 PM

62,973 posts, read 29,162,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
OK, this above is an example of what I'm talking about. There is never a reference to the fact that these are illegal immigrants, who, by and large, have very limited education and minimal skills - and no right to be here in violation of the law. It's always about the "brown people"!

(Before the libs lost their minds, I never even HEARD of "brown people".)
You're right. Why shouldn't Trump keep out illegal aliens whether they be brown or not? It's not our fault if the majority of them are so-called browns from south of our border. Isn't any president supposed to be opposed to illegal immigration, seek a secure our border and see that illegal aliens get deported?

These liberals and ethnocentrics always make it about skin color or race though when it has nothing to do with it. They have no shame and as you said they conveniently leave out the fact that we are talking about illegal immigration not legal immigration. These same "browns" are allotted the highest quotas for legal immigration into our country by far so where's the discrimination and racism?

As for these "browns" from south of our border making asylum claims the majority of them are bogus claims.

Old 08-07-2019, 04:11 PM

19,387 posts, read 6,508,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
You're right. Why shouldn't Trump keep out illegal aliens whether they be brown or not? It's not our fault if the majority of them are so-called browns from south of our border. Isn't any president supposed to be opposed to illegal immigration, seek a secure our border and see that illegal aliens get deported?

These liberals and ethnocentrics always make it about skin color or race though when it has nothing to do with it. They have no shame and as you said they conveniently leave out the fact that we are talking about illegal immigration not legal immigration. These same "browns" are allotted the highest quotas for legal immigration into our country by far so where's the discrimination and racism?

As for these "browns" from south of our border making asylum claims the majority of them are bogus claims.
True....about 90% are bogus.

Old 08-07-2019, 04:11 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,643,000 times
The entire Russian bogyman thing was pulled out from under their feet.

So now "you rassis" is all they have left.

Old 08-07-2019, 04:14 PM

19,387 posts, read 6,508,176 times
An interesting sidebar: Some of my liberal neighbors were complaining about all the "brown people" coming in from India (legally) because they were taking jobs from their college-educated children. They wanted to stop the inflow from India! So are affluent liberals against "brown people" with college degrees because they compete with their little snowflakes and just fine with "brown people" with 3rd-grade educations and no skills because, hey, they will only compete for low-skilled jobs?

Old 08-07-2019, 04:28 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,620,010 times
Quote:
Waddya mean, jellybean? (Yes, I'm old....AND I had a cocktail before dinner.)
Well, that brought back memories and made me feel ancient, so that now I, too, need a cocktail.

Old 08-07-2019, 04:33 PM

21,945 posts, read 9,513,063 times
Quote:
An interesting sidebar: Some of my liberal neighbors were complaining about all the "brown people" coming in from India (legally) because they were taking jobs from their college-educated children. They wanted to stop the inflow from India! So are affluent liberals against "brown people" with college degrees because they compete with their little snowflakes and just fine with "brown people" with 3rd-grade educations and no skills because, hey, they will only compete for low-skilled jobs?
I work out with a group of ladies who are all older and they despise Trump. So far, I have counted 3 pretty racist comments coming from them.

Old 08-07-2019, 04:34 PM

3,321 posts, read 1,101,617 times
Good to see that the alt-right’s “strategy” of gaslighting the Democrats with BS claims is all you people can manage as a response to recent events.

Truly telling.

Old 08-07-2019, 04:35 PM

68,330 posts, read 54,411,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
The libs attempt to make us a race-divided country will fail. White people and black people work together, play together, live together, intermarry, etc., and the libs can’t stand it. They would love for slavery and segregation to still be in practice so they could have something to fight against.

Yeah, we saw how well hispanics and right-wing radicalism played together in El Paso.

False racism? The real falsity here is the unsupported by fact allegation that the Dems are pursuing a strategy of false racism. It's sad when dog-whistles take-out peoples' hearing as well as common sense.

Old 08-07-2019, 04:39 PM

11,162 posts, read 7,969,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by It'sAutomatic View Post
Trump won in 2016 on the premise of stopping brown people from getting in here.
Illegally.... ( fixed it for you)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies