Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you believe Epstein committed suicide?
Yes 114 26.57%
No 315 73.43%
Voters: 429. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-10-2019, 06:26 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,748,172 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by J746NEW View Post
Prosecute who?
The plaintiff is dead.
Civil suits going for Epstein’s assets to come.

Old 08-10-2019, 06:28 PM

8,104 posts, read 3,960,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vette0009 View Post
Prison guards said he was originally put in the central population because they already have from him what they want..
I thought pedos were kept away from the general population?
Even more so, a high profile Pedo.

Old 08-10-2019, 06:31 PM

8,104 posts, read 3,960,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
This is exactly what happens when an inmate is on suicide watch. Now, imagine that the inmate is someone like Epstein? You think they were going to do 15 minute check ins? No. Way. They would have had someone sit there and watch him the entire time.

THIS is why I do not believe that he committed suicide.

Maybe people should be watching for any changes in the lives of the guards who work at that prison.

Edit: Not only was that article correct, from Slate, what they didn't mention is that when an inmate has attempted suicide or to hurt himself, a guard will be positioned right in front of their cell, to watch them the entire time.

Since Epstein previously "attempted suicide" (we were told), then a guard should have been sitting in chair, directly in front of his cell, staring at him the entire time. When that guard was on lunch or going home, another would take over. And you have to fill in a log book every 15 minutes detailing what the inmate has been doing.
They can paper over the changes the lives of the guards just as well as killing off Epstein.
No disrespect intended, but some guards start living the high life, and claim they won the lotto, what are you going to do about it punk?

Old 08-10-2019, 06:31 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,737,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
Well, this moron hasn't blamed either for Epstein's death.

But ya gotta admit....the list of people who have died under unusual circumstances in Clinton's circle is bizarre, and I think that's what some of my fellow morons are going by.
It's lazy. It's narrow thinking, and it's lashing out in the easiest way possible - "Duh, the prezidunt! (or past prezidunt)!!"

Let's do this again:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
It wasn't just the US though. Prince Andrew was named and the victims said they took pictures with him...PICTURES. Other royalty were named as well as global billionaires.
The list of names was a global who's who and spanned politics, business, education, entertainment.
Global billionaires - they have the money which gives them access to things that you and I can't even imagine, and some things we could imagine but don't think about on a daily basis. We do our lives while people with a lot of power and money live entirely different lives, and I don't mean just because they are wealthy - I mean because they can, and do, get away with far more than we will ever know.

Old 08-10-2019, 06:32 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,610,392 times
Does anyone else think it may not be the AG's job to contact wardens of prisons to see whether a high profile prisoner is on suicide watch?

Old 08-10-2019, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
I have to agree. I am no Trump supporter, in fact the opposite is true. That said the Trump haters go back to a point before the man was ever charged with a crime and completely disregard Bills many trips to paradise island. This just shows how very partisan the rabid left can be.
What trips to the island?

Old 08-10-2019, 06:36 PM

24,201 posts, read 19,210,098 times
It's hysterical that Trumplings think that the Clintons actually have more to lose than Trump. Bill Clinton has been out of office for decades. Hillary Clinton isn't running for anything. Donald Trump is running for reelection and has the biggest stake in this trial going away. That's simple facts, but we all know that these days, the right is simpleminded, and cares nothing about facts.

Old 08-10-2019, 06:37 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,610,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
It's lazy. It's narrow thinking, and it's lashing out in the easiest way possible - "Duh, the prezidunt! (or past prezidunt)!!"

Let's do this again:

Global billionaires - they have the money which gives them access to things that you and I can't even imagine, and some things we could imagine but don't think about on a daily basis. We do our lives while people with a lot of power and money live entirely different lives, and I don't mean just because they are wealthy - I mean because they can, and do, get away with far more than we will ever know.
We don't even have to think that big - it could have been some pedo judge who had this done to Epstein, knowing his career would be ruined if it got out.

The tentacles on this scum run far and wide. I've heard former agents say that if Americans ever knew the truth about what the powerful elite had their hands in, minds would be blown.

Old 08-10-2019, 06:39 PM

Trump’s AG refers to the death as an apparent suicide.

Nonetheless, Trump retweeted a tweet with the headline “ Died of Suicide on a 24/7 Suicide Watch- yeah right” it then goes into the Clinton body count.

Imagine that. A POTUS tweeting misinformation that contradicts his own AG and spreading conspiracy theories.

Trump tends to be the source of most fake news.

Old 08-10-2019, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
It's hysterical that Trumplings think that the Clintons actually have more to lose than Trump. Bill Clinton has been out of office for decades. Hillary Clinton isn't running for anything. Donald Trump is running for reelection and has the biggest stake in this trial going away. That's simple facts, but we all know that these days, the right is simpleminded, and cares nothing about facts.
Trump deflecting and retweeting Clinton conspiracy theories, today.

Both of them knew and socialized with Epstein many years ago. No one has accused either of them with messing with underaged girls.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies