Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you believe Epstein committed suicide?
Yes 114 26.57%
No 315 73.43%
Voters: 429. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-10-2019, 07:45 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,803,195 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
well I hope you are not relying on wikipedia cause people got caught whitewashing the Epstein entry removing mentions of Clinton while leaving mentions of Trump.

Bill Clinton had 26 logged trips on Epstein's Lolita Express.
The last I heard, none of these 26 were trips to the island. Epstein apparently often lent his jet to people going to conferences and meetings. It's one of the ways he made and kept influential friends.

Old 08-10-2019, 07:53 PM

8,104 posts, read 3,971,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
The last I heard, none of these 26 were trips to the island. Epstein apparently often lent his jet to people going to conferences and meetings. It's one of the ways he made and kept influential friends.
Many knew of his younger friends.
Even Trump.

Curious.

How many people have friends as Pedophiles outside the elite world?

It seems in the cut throat business world, having pedo and dictator friends is common.
When it comes to money, morals do not exist.

Old 08-10-2019, 07:53 PM

43,372 posts, read 18,477,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
Only the logs don't show only Clinton and his entourage of SS.
And some of those trip logs show only Clinton without his SS entourage.

And when Presidents, past and present, fly without SS they have to fill out forms.
But the SS couldn't find any forms from Clinton to give reporters when they filed FOIA requests.

Old 08-10-2019, 07:57 PM

43,372 posts, read 18,477,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by J746NEW View Post
Even Trump.

Curious.

It seems in the cut throat business world, having pedo and dictator friends is common.
He wasn't just a pedo..he ran a sex trafficking ring and his "clients" were not the normal joe's you see on the street.

Old 08-10-2019, 08:02 PM

20,955 posts, read 8,713,793 times
Quote:
Given that Epstein was a high profile individual and much media exposure is placed on this case, they usually do not give the cause of death until an investigation is conducted and an autopsy is performed.

In fact, in many cases, the cause of death is never revealed even for suicide cases until later own.
I had distant relatives shoot themselves in the head and the media never revealed it as a suicide in the paper.
But your relative was not in Federal Prison.....

The official cause of death is not being reported.

"Officials say...."
"Reportedly, "
Here are some real ones...

"Jeffrey Epstein: Questions raised over disgraced financer's death"
"Jeffrey Epstein's suicide makes no sense"

The vast majority of the headlines I see do not claim "this is this...a fact" but say specifically either that the reports comes from officials or......that it is questioned.

No one is talking about the "official" cause of death. That is likely strangulation anyway.

Old 08-10-2019, 08:05 PM

6,612 posts, read 3,687,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carly1983 View Post
How does all of this go on and the guy still manages to commit suicide? I agree that someone was paid to look the other way.
That's how it seems to me...

Old 08-10-2019, 08:07 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,902,612 times
Talk about a bi-partisan opportunity. Both sides have members who took advantage of Epstein's services. There are even hi ranking figures from other countries involved. There wasn't a chance in hell that Epstein was going to live long enough to go to trial.

There is something to be said about hearing it from the rat's own mouth as opposed to just reading about it. It's a lot easier to pain Epstein as a liar if he is dead.

Old 08-10-2019, 08:10 PM

20,955 posts, read 8,713,793 times
Quote:
Even Trump.
Curious.

I'll bite.....I'm just a normal person...with the normal family and circle of friends and others....

Now, first we have to assume that few of us know everything about others. So lots of people could be close to pedos without even realizing.

The world of Penn State, for example. That's not an outlier...and those folks aren't all billionaires, although they do perceive they had power over others (the others could be orphans, etc.)....

I know two people, neither of them close friends or wealthy, who were jailed for such (not abuse....computer having photos). Still, they were "sex criminals" for sure. I know another family who let their underage male child be a "kept boy" because society, the state and they couldn't deal with his problems.

I am fairly certain that a couple female (and maybe male) friends I have were terribly abused in their youth...as a result they are self-destructive, oversexed or whatever.

This does start to include the local coach in a regular burb town and numerous religious leaders in the area who have been indicted, caught, etc....

I hope this helps with your curiosity. My take it that is might even happen MORE in some poor circles...but that's just a guess.

What percentages are we talking about? I'm not sure but my take a decent percentage of people either are abusers or are abused...or have downloaded, viewed or traded images, etc.

Probably higher than we want to think....say 10%. Maybe higher. Of course, most of those are the abused rather than abuser, but if we say even 3% or so, that's 10 Million among us.

In short, it's a problem that will never go away.

Scary to say...but I think my numbers are low.

Old 08-10-2019, 08:12 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,968,137 times
Quote:
Given that Epstein was a high profile individual and much media exposure is placed on this case, they usually do not give the cause of death until an investigation is conducted and an autopsy is performed.

In fact, in many cases, the cause of death is never revealed even for suicide cases until later own.
I had distant relatives shoot themselves in the head and the media never revealed it as a suicide in the paper.
Suicides in prison especially are typically investigated due to how the prison guards allow it. For example, Brian Christopher/GrandMaster Sexay of wrestling fame committed a questionable prison suicide last year. His father Jerry Lawlor is doing a wrongful death lawsuit considering the questionable nation of the death of his son.

Old 08-10-2019, 08:14 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,604,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by In2itive_1 View Post
That's how it seems to me...

tRump has well established connections to Epstein.

AG Barr is tRump's hand picked "protector" as AG.

Barr's father hired Epstein to teach at his exclusive private school years ago. tRump hires the US atty who gave Epstein a sweetheart deal for his pedophilia and appoints him as Labor Secretary. Of course, he's later forced to resign in disgrace.

Epstein died in a facility under Barr's control.

Naw... nothing to see here.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies