Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-11-2019, 01:30 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,441,267 times

Advertisements

You got me there guess you are right plenty of pics on internet he is all buddy buddy with the clintons biggest visitors to Epstein island funny how hosting that kind of party that many times will make you want to commit suicide

Old 08-11-2019, 01:42 PM

20,873 posts, read 9,546,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemVegas View Post
does your post history on here back this up. because my perception of you based on past posts of yours is you are liberal Democrat.

it seems like you don't have any interest in Bill Clinton connection to Epstein and it seems like if Trump was involved in this Clinton was too.
I lean toward democrats, but I consider myself middle of the road. I have some views that would be considered very liberal, and some that would be considered very conservative. But I tend toward statism, so I tend to side with the democrats more often.

But if anyone other than Donald Trump were president, I probably wouldn't be posting in this section half as much as I do now.

Old 08-11-2019, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
You can dislike him for his gruff demeanor because you have certain expectations of "presidential" but you can't honestly say his only interest is himself. If that's the case he would never have run for office. He knew screwy things were happening even when it didn't effect him, that's why he's making waves now. I'm also pretty sure a person with the personality you desire couldn't even be effective since they wouldn't be able to draw the attention he does whenever he points something out. IE: "golly the MSM doesn't seem fair to me" wouldn't have made them show themselves as the political activists/operatives they have proven themselves to be.
1. There have been many presidents (and leaders of other nations) whose main interest was themselves. People like that like power, which is why they want the job. A job like POTUS is a great way to self-aggrandize oneself.
2. I don't consider that tweeting moronic things to bring everybody's attention to oneself is an effective method of leadership.

Old 08-11-2019, 01:46 PM

3,618 posts, read 3,056,551 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemVegas View Post
it seems like you don't have any interest in Bill Clinton connection to Epstein and it seems like if Trump was involved in this Clinton was too.
Didn't Trump and Clinton used to "party" together? I am guessing Epstein, Willy, and The Donald had some wild times together back in the day.

Old 08-11-2019, 01:48 PM

9,742 posts, read 4,498,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zach_33 View Post
Didn't Trump and Clinton used to "party" together? I am guessing Epstein, Willy, and The Donald had some wild times together back in the day.
I believe Clintons were at Trumps last marraige

Old 08-11-2019, 01:48 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,645,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
https://twitter.com/Nativeman1313/st...65959850237952

No wonder the right wing social media army is pushing the Clinton conspiracies with Epstein so hard. They want to deflect attention away from Trump's connection to Epstein and other peds.
Now you fully understand, why they made every effort so he would not become President. Trump knew too much.

Old 08-11-2019, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Now you fully understand, why they made every effort so he would not become President. Trump knew too much.
This actually doesn't make any sense. But I digress ...

Old 08-11-2019, 01:56 PM

10,105 posts, read 7,409,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEmissary View Post
I get the "creepy vibe" from Trump. There was that creepy photo of Ivanka sitting on Daddy's lap and Trump publicly stating if Ivanka wasn't his daughter, he'd probably date her. I wonder if he did anything to her when she was younger. When those Neo-Nazis were marching around Charlottesville chanting "Jews will not replace us", was Donald watching on TV and learing at a picture of his daughter on the Oval Office desk, thinking "Jared Kushner will not replace me!"
lol he is a father who likes to embarrass his daughter. he's complimenting his daughter on her good looks.

people often say including Democrats like Seinffield and Chris Rock that liberals are humorless.

trying to link neo-nazis to the most pro Israel president in US history is pretzel logic.

the C'ville rally was organized by a former Obama voter and Occupy Wall Street guy , and Obama was anti-Israel.

If he has a problem with Jared, why did he bring Jared into his administration and give him a key role. lol

do you think any of this out.

Old 08-11-2019, 01:59 PM

15,713 posts, read 9,528,541 times
I used to be friends with both a murderer and a pedophile. Does this make me a murderer and a pedophile? How about the dude I knew who robbed a convenience store?

(The man who was a pedophile did his crimes before we met, at least was arrested for a convicted of them after we met. The murderer was a girl I went through school with who later killed her mother. Both of these people are confined for the rest of their lives.)

Old 08-11-2019, 02:01 PM

2,828 posts, read 825,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
https://twitter.com/Nativeman1313/st...65959850237952

No wonder the right wing social media army is pushing the Clinton conspiracies with Epstein so hard. They want to deflect attention away from Trump's connection to Epstein and other peds.
And this makes Trump guilty of what? You may have a friend or 2 that is a pedophiles.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies