Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-25-2019, 08:54 AM

10,105 posts, read 7,404,153 times

Advertisements

black people wearing a MAGA hat are the most probable victims of a hate crime in America given the intolerance on the left.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-25-2019, 08:57 AM

18,466 posts, read 15,253,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Yep, that video is about as fake as they come. Totally scripted.
As is your response.

Old 08-25-2019, 09:28 AM

20,341 posts, read 19,930,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
That take is ridiculously delusional and irrational.
And reeks of desperation.

Old 08-25-2019, 10:35 AM

6,835 posts, read 2,400,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
I’m sorry, but it should be against the law to hold any group protest with your face covered. You are entitled to freedom of speech but if you want to do it in public, then do it in public, not hidden like a sniveling coward. Otherwise, post anonymously on the internet, like the rest of society that has something to say but doesn’t want it attached to their name.
Even if it was against the law, enforcing and/or practical applying it would also be difficult. It sucks how so many things seem better in theory than in practice.

Old 08-25-2019, 04:32 PM

4,905 posts, read 2,057,413 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
I wonder what Trump had to pay to get that video shot?

Better yet, did he even actually pay them for their work...?
To answer your question, nothing. The Left and especially the AntiFa Left and their supporter have totally lost it and have resorted to violence... To get their message of peace and love heard to the masses.

If this is the Left's version of tolarence, please keep that sheet to yourselves.

I'm Center-Right and during this next election cycle, I will protect myself from AntiFa and their supporters by matching their violence with superior violence to protect myself and my Rights. It's sad that it's now coming to this and "I" blame the Left for this, as well as our elected officials for allowing this to go on.

These are the same tactics the Nazi "Brown Shirts" used in Germany in the 1920s and 1930s. Antifa is clearly a threat to law and order. They need to be classified as Domestic Terrorist since they're no better than the KKK.

Seriously, I do not know why the police allow this to happen since it's no longer about a First Amendment Right.

Btw, I'm not White.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies