Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-09-2019, 09:35 AM

8,330 posts, read 2,959,252 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_cold View Post
Only somebody sick (or badly afflicted with TDS) would see anything wrong with that picture of Trump and his daughter
Exactly.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-09-2019, 09:38 AM

7,420 posts, read 2,707,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecrowds View Post
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattve...nsent-n2552726

Terrifying that we have a nominee for the highest office in the land that seems to have a thing for making females very uncomfortable.

I can't believe that anyone could show up to the polls and vote for a person who displays that type of creepy behavior.

No attendee should be disrespected like that. Mike Pence has first-class morals and ethics compared to Joe Biden.

Anyone watching the minute interaction can tell how uncomfortable she felt. He seemed to take advantage of the fact she hand her hand near her breast and grabbed onto her hand and then she tried to get his hand away from it.

She looks very uncomfortable and the video shows her forcing his hand away from her breast so he would not intentionally touch her breast.

This seems to be a very disturbing trend.
Terrifying? Did you watch your own link?

Old 09-09-2019, 09:39 AM

3,346 posts, read 1,267,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Valley View Post
Locker room talk vs live video. Hello.
Live video of a big fat nuthin' burger.

While we have audio of Trump admitting to sneaking into dressing rooms of under age girls and gawking at them undressing.

You have Biden, a guy who is touchy feely...and you're trying to turn that into something nefarious. If you had your way, a quarter of the population needs to be locked up then!

Old 09-09-2019, 09:40 AM

8,330 posts, read 2,959,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatBob96 View Post
Not to assume what the OP is doing here or to put words in their mouth......

But my take on the post, the way it's worded etc, it's that it's meant to be sort of a mocking parody of the way Liberals and the Left wing Media reacts to pretty much everything that Trump says or does.

If Trump had grabbed and held that woman's hand in the same way that Biden did........

It would be the faux outrage of the week on Twitter, CNN, MSNBC.....ad nauseum.
Put Trump in Biden’s place in this vid the the same Bozos that are saying Biden did nothing wrong here would say the orange man is trying to seduce this woman.

Old 09-09-2019, 09:41 AM

7,420 posts, read 2,707,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatBob96 View Post
Not to assume what the OP is doing here or to put words in their mouth......

But my take on the post, the way it's worded etc, it's that it's meant to be sort of a mocking parody of the way Liberals and the Left wing Media reacts to pretty much everything that Trump says or does.

If Trump had grabbed and held that woman's hand in the same way that Biden did........

It would be the faux outrage of the week on Twitter, CNN, MSNBC.....ad nauseum.
Did the OP use the defense you are suggesting, or are we now fabricating excuses for the abuses of the Trump apologists?

WEBS AND SPIDERS AND ENTANGLEMENTS, OH MY!

Old 09-09-2019, 09:45 AM

12,031 posts, read 6,561,999 times
I’m not a Joe fan, but it didn’t look suspicious or that inappropriate to me. He was so hyper focused on their discussion he’s not even paying attention to his hand, and if you watch the iPhone one you can see his hand was far from her breast.

Old 09-09-2019, 09:53 AM

12,954 posts, read 13,665,225 times
People who believe Trump deserves a second term have no place criticizing any politician's behavior around women and young girls.

Old 09-09-2019, 10:02 AM

3,255 posts, read 1,717,739 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli34 View Post
Live video of a big fat nuthin' burger.

While we have audio of Trump admitting to sneaking into dressing rooms of under age girls and gawking at them undressing.

You have Biden, a guy who is touchy feely...and you're trying to turn that into something nefarious. If you had your way, a quarter of the population needs to be locked up then!
But Clinton even has prayed on freaking 12 year old girls before

Old 09-09-2019, 10:09 AM

29,443 posts, read 14,623,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecrowds View Post
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattve...nsent-n2552726

Terrifying that we have a nominee for the highest office in the land that seems to have a thing for making females very uncomfortable.

I can't believe that anyone could show up to the polls and vote for a person who displays that type of creepy behavior.

No attendee should be disrespected like that. Mike Pence has first-class morals and ethics compared to Joe Biden.

Anyone watching the minute interaction can tell how uncomfortable she felt. He seemed to take advantage of the fact she hand her hand near her breast and grabbed onto her hand and then she tried to get his hand away from it.

She looks very uncomfortable and the video shows her forcing his hand away from her breast so he would not intentionally touch her breast.

This seems to be a very disturbing trend.
He is a close talker and touchy , something I despise in anyone. Yet I feel he is the one of the best candidates the Democratic party has going for them.

Old 09-09-2019, 10:22 AM

18,453 posts, read 7,081,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by corpgypsy View Post
Did the OP use the defense you are suggesting, or are we now fabricating excuses for the abuses of the Trump apologists?

WEBS AND SPIDERS AND ENTANGLEMENTS, OH MY!

I can't speak for the OP.

I only know exactly how the Left would react to Trump doing exactly the same thing Biden is doing in that video.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies