Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-24-2019, 08:48 PM

3,594 posts, read 1,791,886 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chacho_keva View Post
May he burn within the flames of his self inflicted impeachment. But chances are, nothing will happen to him. In the act of jettisoning the laws and principles of Our Great and Mighty United States of America, Trump is causing rapid descension. We are quickly turning into those "sh_ithole countries" whose laws, and lawmakers have little to no backbone nor teeth.

I've voted Republican. But, there is no way to excuse what we are witnessing. This is unprecedented and dangerous to Our Democracy.
What exactly are you accusing him of doing? Asking the new PM of the Ukraine to look into the blatantly obvious corrupt behavior of joe Biden’s son and a corrupt gas company? Its literally in his job description to ask foreign leaders about these things.

Old 09-24-2019, 08:49 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,093,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdreamz View Post
More like a disaster for Trump.
Trump plans to release the whistleblower and Ukraine call transcripts

More like had for the Dems for jumping the gun

Old 09-24-2019, 08:49 PM

2,000 posts, read 760,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vacoder View Post
Maybe Biden did. And in that case he should pay.

Now give me one damn reason that the POTUS should say on a phone call with Ukraine that they should investigate Biden? That is what conservative media is glossing over. There is no reason other than political dirt. Admit it
We don’t even know if that’s factual. This could easily turn into another Buzzfeed report and by Thursday night you won’t find any MSM outlet even mentioning this anymore with more egg in their and the dems face.

Old 09-24-2019, 08:54 PM

1,889 posts, read 2,198,110 times
Lol just lol @ liberals standing on The Constitution when it suits their needs, we all know libs DESPISE The Constitution, now just waiting on their next favorite tactic of using children to push their agendas

THINK OF THE CHILDREN PEOPLE

Old 09-24-2019, 08:56 PM

4,204 posts, read 2,340,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatguy950 View Post
Lol just lol @ liberals standing on The Constitution when it suits their needs, we all know libs DESPISE The Constitution, now just waiting on their next favorite tactic of using children to push their agendas

THINK OF THE CHILDREN PEOPLE

I love you Nancy and I understand your reasons to be prudent but, at this point in time, not impeaching is doing more harm than good.

You need to be strong for all of us. All democrats and democrat-leaning independents STAND BEHIND you. We must do the right thing. What world we would leave to our children otherwise?

Impeach please, TRUMP is completely destroying this planet.

Old 09-24-2019, 08:59 PM

14,834 posts, read 7,407,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBouy View Post
We don’t even know if that’s factual. This could easily turn into another Buzzfeed report and by Thursday night you won’t find any MSM outlet even mentioning this anymore with more egg in their and the dems face.
Of course we know it's factual. The maniac himself admitted it!

Old 09-24-2019, 09:00 PM

10,028 posts, read 9,500,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
I love you Nancy and I understand your reasons to be prudent but, at this point in time, not impeaching is doing more harm than good.

You need to be strong for all of us. All democrats and democrat-leaning independents STAND BEHIND you. We must do the right thing. What world we would leave to our children otherwise?

LOL..... she’s nothing but a political opportunist. But I did find your naive post quite amusing.

Old 09-24-2019, 09:14 PM

3,594 posts, read 1,791,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vacoder View Post
Maybe Biden did. And in that case he should pay.

Now give me one damn reason that the POTUS should say on a phone call with Ukraine that they should investigate Biden? That is what conservative media is glossing over. There is no reason other than political dirt. Admit it
Because it’s quite literally part of his job to ask foreign leaders to investigate corruption and the stuff with Biden’s son was such obvious corruption. They dropped their corruption probe into Bidens son after Biden threatened to withhold loans, Biden himself bragged about getting the prosecutor looking into his son fired.

The Democrats pushing impeachment went to Ukraine themselves and asked their government to investigate trump numerous times during the Russian nonsense do you not remember? https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...en-than-trump/

Old 09-24-2019, 09:17 PM

11,578 posts, read 13,942,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post

Old 09-24-2019, 09:29 PM

6,746 posts, read 3,361,971 times
This will turn into another useless ploy by the Dems similar to what happened with Kavanaugh. A fake whistleblower that wasn't even on the phone call and any testimony would be hearsay. Lack of credibility never stopped the loony left, though, and this will come back to haunt them like everything else.

A senior Trump administration official told Fox News late Tuesday that the administration will release a document showing the intelligence community inspector general found the whistleblower who leveled an explosive accusation against President Trump concerning his talks with Ukraine had “political bias” in favor of “a rival candidate” of the president.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...ss-white-house

The Dems froth at the mouth over any opportunity they can get their grimy greasy little paws on, whether there is anything to it or not.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies