Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-28-2019, 09:21 AM

16,956 posts, read 16,751,778 times

Advertisements

Mark Levin: " I can tell you that a CIA agent can’t write something like this, this is a legal brief,” said Levin.

"First of all, as a practicing lawyer, I went through this. And I can tell you that a CIA agent, who is a policy guy for Ukraine can’t write something like this. This is a legal brief. This was vetted through lawyers. I want to know who wrote this. I want to know who this man spoke to…
Who was the whistleblower working with? Adam Schiff, Democratic staffers?

The whistleblower’s attorney said it’s important to retain his client’s anonymity. That request infuriates Levin. “Too bad pal. Too late. You want to impeach the President.

He knew nothing, he heard that certain people at the White House were upset…Isn’t it funny that not a single person with first-hand knowledge filed a whistleblower complaint?
This guy files one. This guy’s represented by Democrats. I want to know if Adam Schiff, the Democrat staffers or any of the Democrats were involved in orchestrating this. This leak and coupe campaign.

Let's see all your texts, emails and calls you weasel Schiff!

https://www.redstate.com/elizabeth-v...emails-leaker/

I hope Trump hires this guy to ruin all the Demoncrats!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-28-2019, 09:23 AM

7,827 posts, read 3,380,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
Mark Levin: " I can tell you that a CIA agent can’t write something like this, this is a legal brief,” said Levin.

"First of all, as a practicing lawyer, I went through this. And I can tell you that a CIA agent, who is a policy guy for Ukraine can’t write something like this. This is a legal brief. This was vetted through lawyers. I want to know who wrote this. I want to know who this man spoke to…
Who was the whistleblower working with? Adam Schiff, Democratic staffers?

The whistleblower’s attorney said it’s important to retain his client’s anonymity. That request infuriates Levin. “Too bad pal. Too late. You want to impeach the President.

He knew nothing, he heard that certain people at the White House were upset…Isn’t it funny that not a single person with first-hand knowledge filed a whistleblower complaint?
This guy files one. This guy’s represented by Democrats. I want to know if Adam Schiff, the Democrat staffers or any of the Democrats were involved in orchestrating this. This leak and coupe campaign.

Let's see all your texts, emails and calls you weasel Schiff!

https://www.redstate.com/elizabeth-v...emails-leaker/

I hope Trump hires this guy to ruin all the Demoncrats!
The President, just as any other citizen deserves the right to face his accuser.

Old 09-28-2019, 09:26 AM

7,800 posts, read 4,398,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EastwardBound View Post
The President, just as any other citizen deserves the right to face his accuser.
Hasn't Trump admitted the allegation of the complaint?

Old 09-28-2019, 09:27 AM

7,827 posts, read 3,380,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post
Hasn't Trump admitted the allegation of the complaint?
There is nothing to admit and none of what has been said changes the fact that he has a right to meet his accuser. The person doesn't get to attempt to stage a coup and then remain anonymous.

Old 09-28-2019, 09:29 AM

7,800 posts, read 4,398,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EastwardBound View Post
There is nothing to admit and none of what has been said changes the fact that he has a right to meet his accuser. The person doesn't get to attempt to stage a coup and then remain anonymous.
Lol...reporting someone for violating his oath of office is not a coup.

Old 09-28-2019, 09:30 AM

Levin also said that about a month ago, something very similar was written by Schiff and looked identical to the Whistleblower complaint!

Schiff has wanted to ruin Trump for 3 years, gets on live TV and tells millions of people the "parody transcript" and smirks about it.

Imagine the HORROR of the whistleblower who WILL be identified now and that this is leading to an impeachment! I bet he is frightened now. I can see the corrupt Democrats doing ANYTHING to get him to talk, no matter how much he is at risk. I hope the whistelblower sees this for what it is and never shows up. I hope he backs out. This is what happens when you tangle yourself with corrupt, lying, miserable Democrats.

Old 09-28-2019, 09:36 AM

40,952 posts, read 49,176,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
Levin also said that about a month ago, something very similar was written by Schiff and looked identical to the Whistleblower complaint!
He had the complaint before the IG had the complaint. He worked with the Lawfare Lawyers they've hired and put together the "WhistleBlower" Complaint. The whistleblower just had to sign it to make it official.

He's part of the team that created the complaint.

https://twitter.com/TheLastRefuge2/s...11545159225350

Old 09-28-2019, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDann636 View Post
“Mark Levin: " I can tell you that a CIA agent can’t write something like this, this is a legal brief,” said Levin”
The whistleblower is CIA Michael Barry (probability 75%)

Assisted by complaint authors Daniel Goldman, and/or Norm Eisen and/or Barry Berke (probability 80%).

Coordinated with Adam Schiff (probability 95%)

Old 09-28-2019, 09:38 AM

Schiff should be "twittering" in prison shortly for lying. How long will it take to get rid of this guy for trying to destroy our President?

Old 09-28-2019, 09:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceSci72 View Post
BTW, the whistleblower specifically asked to testify before congress in person, albeit a closed session with the intelligence committee if the complaint wasn't released. Do you really think Devin Nunes wouldn't recognize Shiff if he testified as the whistleblower?
He's not the WB. But he was responsible for driving the train that created the Complaint.

The WB had to be someone in the Intelligence Community to get protection and get it submitted as it did.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies