Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-10-2019, 07:23 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,882,675 times

Advertisements

I find it amusing that the left absolutely opposes us using our troops to secure our own border but feel we should use them to secure someone else border. A someone else who doesn't even want us in their country....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-10-2019, 07:24 PM

3,618 posts, read 3,055,951 times
Trump is making good on his promise to make ISIS great again

Old 10-10-2019, 07:24 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,375,883 times
We’ve betrayed our allies on the battlefield. We as a nation have lost our honor by electing this ******.

Old 10-10-2019, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjdeadhead View Post
Albert Einstein is credited with saying, “The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results.”

To say you are going to vote for that idiot Trump again BEFORE even knowing his opponent because you don't like the Democrats is insane. "If You Want Different Results, You Have to Try Different Approaches" (again Einstein).

Look if you don't like the way the government is operating (by not operating) you need to cast your vote against EVERY incumbent no matter their party. These clowns need to know their actions (or inaction) have consequences. They work for us, not for their party.
Which is why so many did not vote for Hillary.... I did a write in for Webb a moderate. Why would I vote for any of the dems running when the democrats platform is Old white men are bad?

Old 10-10-2019, 07:25 PM

9,742 posts, read 4,496,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
I find it amusing that the left absolutely opposes us using our troops to secure our own border but feel we should use them to secure someone else border. A someone else who doesn't even want us in their country....
If you care about not being in another country then why

A. So much support for isreal
B. Why so much condemnation of Venezuala

Old 10-10-2019, 07:27 PM

No doubt. The right should reflect on this. It is an affront to our military.

Old 10-10-2019, 07:28 PM

7,646 posts, read 9,953,657 times
I was a soldier and once again due to the action of ignorant politicians I too am embarrassed to be an American. Trump is a traitor to America and our allies. He is handing that region to Putin. Maybe now we know what they talked about in secret. It is time Trump is removed from office. And no I am not a liberal. I am an American and my loyalty is to my nation and my Constitution, not a despotic pesudo dictator.

Old 10-10-2019, 07:29 PM

5,731 posts, read 2,194,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjdeadhead View Post
Albert Einstein is credited with saying, “The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results.”

To say you are going to vote for that idiot Trump again BEFORE even knowing his opponent because you don't like the Democrats is insane. "If You Want Different Results, You Have to Try Different Approaches" (again Einstein).

Look if you don't like the way the government is operating (by not operating) you need to cast your vote against EVERY incumbent no matter their party. These clowns need to know their actions (or inaction) have consequences. They work for us, not for their party.
Well you started strong with the first paragraph, I was thinking you were going to use that to lead into our Middle East interventions over the decades. Instead, you bring up voting for Trump, which is voting for change. Insanity would of been Hillary.

Old 10-10-2019, 07:29 PM

Its obvious. Trump is anti-military. Anti-allies. Trump supporters are close to being traitors.

Old 10-10-2019, 07:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vacoder View Post
If you care about not being in another country then why

A. So much support for isreal
B. Why so much condemnation of Venezuala
Have you ever read a post of mine that is in support of Israel?
I am also against doing anything about Venezuela .

I was against going into Syria and Libya. Neither were any of our business. I was against going into Iraq. Anyone who served over there knows. WE don't understand them and they dont get us. The best policy is stay out of it.

So the left opposes using our Military to secure our borders but feels our military should be used to secure others? That seems a bit contradictory. But then again walls are bad unless it around Obama's property. Guns are bad unless they are held by private security for the elite.

WE need to leave Syria. We weren't invited by the Syrian government. We aren't wanted by them and we made things worse. Syria has their own allies. How would we behave if Russia went into Palestine and started attacking the Israelis?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies