Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-16-2019, 09:33 PM

15,162 posts, read 8,683,982 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoastforme View Post
70% of legal immigrants vote left/democrat decade after decade. Its time to stop all immigration.

And only a few mainstream talking heads seem to be talking about it. Ann Coulter, Michelle Malkin, Tucker Carlson, Michael Savage.

This needs to be spread fast or we will never be able to win another election again in just a few short years.
Relax, it used to be 95% ....the left is losing, .... we’re winning, and we’re peddle to the metal now!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-16-2019, 09:34 PM

13,561 posts, read 10,391,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
So what does it really matter, we were fighting a massive war against Japan in the 1940s. China and Japan aren't letting Americans naturalize to this day. Don't let any more naturalizations or immigrants from anywhere.
Nope. Japanese (and Chinese immigrants) weren't allowed to be naturalized well before the USA went to war with Japan. Try the 1924 Asian Exclusion Act. Zero to do with China and Japan's policies. It's just plain old racism. And actually, you can apply for Chinese or Japanese citizenship if you are a foreigner, but it's not particularly easy.

Man, it's too easy to expose your ignorance. Child's play.

Old 12-16-2019, 09:41 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,905,180 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverkris View Post
Nope. Japanese and Chinese immigrants weren't allowed to be naturalized well before the USA went to war with Japan. Try the 1924 Asian Exclusion Act. Zero to do with what China and Japan's policies. It's just plain old racism.

Man, it's too easy to expose your ignorance. Child's play.
I know about the 1882 Exclusion Act, and that was their prerogative then just as Japan and China exclude Americans to this day. My point was that was in the past. You are here and all you do is criticize America and Americans. I want immigration universally lowered and I don't care if you call me names.

Old 12-16-2019, 09:42 PM

Quote:
I know about the 1882 Exclusion Act, and that was their prerogative then just as Japan and China exclude Americans to this day. My point was that was in the past. You are here and all you do is criticize America and Americans. I want immigration universally lowered and I don't care if you call me names.
Well, I am American - so I can criticize American policy all I want. Get bent if you don't like it.

Old 12-16-2019, 09:51 PM

Quote:
Well, I am American - so I can criticize American policy all I want. Get bent if you don't like it.
So then why keep bringing up the Exclusion Act? You're here and American. Those who are not don't matter.

Old 12-16-2019, 09:53 PM

Quote:
So then why keep bringing up the Exclusion Act? You're here and American. Those who are not don't matter.
It's part of American history - like it or not, and it refutes your dogmatic screeds. Seems like you're upset that I bring it up. Too bad.

Old 12-16-2019, 09:56 PM

Quote:
It's part of American history - like it or not, and it refutes your dogmatic screeds. Seems like you're upset that I bring it up. Too bad.
So was producing the first really affordable automobile the Model T. I look at American history as something glorious, not something to constantly criticize and condemn.

Old 12-16-2019, 10:09 PM

Quote:
So was producing the first really affordable automobile the Model T. I look at American history as something glorious, not something to constantly criticize and condemn.
That's funny....because you constantly whine about immigration policy and wish it wasn't so.

Old 12-16-2019, 10:12 PM

Quote:
That's funny....because you constantly whine about immigration policy and wish it wasn't so.
Well the current policies aren't all that old, they affect Americans and they are the current policies and it's totally within my right to want a policy changed.

Old 12-16-2019, 10:30 PM

Quote:
Well the current policies aren't all that old, they affect Americans and they are the current policies and it's totally within my right to want a policy changed.
And it's totally within my right to bring up facts and historical context that you don't want to hear. Works both ways.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies