Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-12-2019, 09:40 AM

9,897 posts, read 3,430,854 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
WHAT????? So the anti-Semitic Congresswoman blamed WHITES for murdering Jews* when it was hostile, terrorist blacks??

*She couldn't care less about Jews. She just saw it as a chance to blame white boys. Big oops on that, huh?
They operate on Narrative, and Narrative only. Contrary facts are dismissed or ignored.

It's just what they do.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-12-2019, 09:46 AM

13,806 posts, read 9,709,682 times
Quote:
WTH?? Some hateful, disgusting, reprehensible black terrorists just murdered JEWS, and you're back to criticizing me (a Jew) because I responded to another poster who brought up Sharpton? How about condemning the disgusting black people who just committed a terrorist attack against Jews instead of criticizing a Jew?

And what was my "usual rant"? That I said Sharpton was a horrible rabble-rouser in his day? Yup....big rant. (And I didn't even bring him up. My post was in response to ANOTHER poster who brought him up.) Am I not permitted to criticize ANY black people, even the ones who encourage antisemitism, such as Sharpton did?

Another black poster (Residing Something) brought up the fact that studies have shown that antisemitism is more prevalent among blacks than whites. It's true. And jealously is behind it: how DARE a persecuted minority rise above it all and succeed, on average, well above the average white person?

Amazing how a day after blacks kill Jews, we have black liberals back to criticizing a Jew, rather than CONDEMNING what the Black Israelites did.
Thanks for putting (Jew) in parenthesis because no one here had any clue that you claim to be Jewish.

I mean....you have only mentioned it a thousand time since yesterday. It's almost as if you are trying to convince yourself, now, that you are Jewish.

Old 12-12-2019, 09:47 AM

18,069 posts, read 18,822,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Nope. Not there either. It’s all falling apart, ain’t it.
At this point you are being obtuse.

The videos and Phillip's own words show he walked up to them, that is not even in dispute by anyone other than you. How can you sit there and literally watch Phillips walk up to the group of kids, yet state he did not is unbelievable, at this point there is no reason to discuss this topic with you, wince many posters have shown you the facts, even your own liberal media has stated these facts, yet you are the only one in the dark about it.

But no surprise, after bring in law enforcement for a few years, I have shown video evidence to people, say a mother of what their kid did, and the mother would still deny what happened despite the video played right in front of them. It is amazing how ignorant people become when faced with having to admit they were wrong.

Old 12-12-2019, 10:01 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,564,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Nope. Not there either. It’s all falling apart, ain’t it.
not big enough to own your mistake?
figures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolom View Post
Literally shows Phillips walking up to Sandmann.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8kxeFb84iw

Literally.
there are none so blind as those who refuse to look.

er, something like that.

Old 12-12-2019, 10:04 AM

8,168 posts, read 3,128,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post

another example.

https://twitter.com/HikindDov/status...06510762741760

^will NOT make the news.
Overwhelmingly pathetic.

Old 12-12-2019, 10:09 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,564,185 times
Quote:
WHAT????? So the anti-Semitic Congresswoman blamed WHITES for murdering Jews* when it was hostile, terrorist blacks??

*She couldn't care less about Jews. She just saw it as a chance to blame white boys. Big oops on that, huh?
people are posting the screenshot over and over on her twitter feed.

https://twitter.com/search?q=@rashid...Ctwgr%5Esearch

Old 12-12-2019, 10:20 AM

18,069 posts, read 18,822,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
people are posting the screenshot over and over on her twitter feed.

https://twitter.com/search?q=@rashid...Ctwgr%5Esearch
And the thing is, if a politician, Republican specifically, did what she did, but said it was a Muslim and it ended up being a white supremacist, she would be the first one to start blabbing about how the person should resign, how they are promoting hate, etc, etc.

Old 12-12-2019, 10:30 AM

24,417 posts, read 23,070,474 times
I remember that mega A hole Jim Carrey spewed some real hate and venom at these kids before the truth was revealed which destroyed the MSM's fake news of the encounter. I don't know if he apologized or not but the Covington Kid's lawsuit is ongoing. Maybe they settled for an undisclosed sum but their college costs will be paid for at least, that we know.

Old 12-12-2019, 10:37 AM

3,749 posts, read 1,444,437 times
Quote:

I'm not sure if you know. Like communism panic of the 1950s, like the satanic panic of the 1980s. The late 10s is going through a moral panic of its own. This moral panic is being pushed heavily heavily by academia, journalists, and social media which all three industries influences msm. The moral panic now is white supremacy. MSM, social justice activism, alt left media were hoping to that the perps who did the shooting in jersey city were straight white radical males who support trump. Sadly you don't have to be a Trump supporter to be malicious.

Old 12-12-2019, 12:00 PM

6,835 posts, read 2,401,741 times
Quote:
WTH?? Some hateful, disgusting, reprehensible black terrorists just murdered JEWS, and you're back to criticizing me (a Jew) because I responded to another poster who brought up Sharpton? How about condemning the disgusting black people who just committed a terrorist attack against Jews instead of criticizing a Jew?

And what was my "usual rant"? That I said Sharpton was a horrible rabble-rouser in his day? Yup....big rant. (And I didn't even bring him up. My post was in response to ANOTHER poster who brought him up.) Am I not permitted to criticize ANY black people, even the ones who encourage antisemitism, such as Sharpton did?

Another black poster (Residing Something) brought up the fact that studies have shown that antisemitism is more prevalent among blacks than whites. It's true. And jealously is behind it: how DARE a persecuted minority rise above it all and succeed, on average, well above the average white person?

Amazing how a day after blacks kill Jews, we have black liberals back to criticizing a Jew, rather than CONDEMNING what the Black Israelites did.
Why does that seem that of all the sociopolitical groups, Jews seem to be the ones that conspiracy theorists or haters seem to target the most?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies