Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-14-2019, 07:09 AM

15,637 posts, read 10,393,078 times

Advertisements

the age of the alleged murderers, barely teenagers, is more shocking to me than the young woman's murder.

what kind of parents raise such callous, vicious animals?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-14-2019, 07:17 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,532,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
There is cause of reasonable suspicion. The location, the behavior, fitting the profile, the individuals a cop would tend to stop and search are suspicious as all get out.

Liberals want to take guns from law abiding people, but don't want shady and suspicious people roaming the public streets to be checked out.
Dude. They were 13 years old. Stop and frisk is very unlikely to have had any impact here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
the age of the alleged murderers, barely teenagers, is more shocking to me than the young woman's murder.

what kind of parents raise such callous, vicious animals?
^^This is the question we should be asking.

Old 12-14-2019, 07:23 AM

23,558 posts, read 17,232,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
the age of the alleged murderes, barely teenagers, is more shocking to me than the young woman's murder.

what kind of parents raised these callous, vicious animals?
average gang member 15 years old.

media word for 15 year old gang members is 'children'.

This is a killing, not a murder, it is unbearably upsetting and actually sickening.

Stabbed once, we can talk, stabbed multiple times, a 20/20 sentence is demanded.

God is all merciful, we can take comfort knowing whatever their fate, God will prevail. So a 20 ton weight dropped from 20 feet above would be a display of great kindness for their aberrant behavior.

Blame the diblasio and social justice warriors who willing sacrifice innocent lives to forward their political agenda !

Murphy, take note of Diblasio's well planned descent into disaster.

Time for New York to split into two states.

Old 12-14-2019, 08:01 AM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 29 days ago)

27,650 posts, read 16,138,284 times
He'll be released from juvi at 18, walking the streets by 2023. Msm may then even do a sob story about the "young man"

Old 12-14-2019, 08:12 AM

3,749 posts, read 1,444,437 times
This week has not a been a great week for Black America, not a great week for black consciousness due to the coming white holiday of Christmas, and not a great week for those who follow Social Justice Activism and putting blame on "White Supremacy". A few days ago a half a dozen people were killed including a police officer in a stand off at a Jewish Market in Jersey City. And now we have this situation that took place in Harlem with this 13 year old boy who killed this College student near in Columbia University. In these two events are white supremacy are to blame, or we can put blame on economics for both of these events. But right now all of these white illiberal who patriciate in social justice and other forms of injustice will be very scared and worried now.

Old 12-14-2019, 08:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
See this article, Barnard stabbing suspect held without bail after Tessa Majors’ murder if you are in favor of woke policies concerning "stop, question and frisk." See Michael Bloomberg Pushed ‘Stop-and-Frisk’ Policing. Now He’s Apologizing. Bloomberg said, in part:
Police, in my view, tend to know what teens or other high-crime age groups are carrying around books, which ones carrying knives or guns. Current Mayor DeBlasio has stopped this policy, out of "sensitivity." It's at least good that DeBlasio can manage a speech condemning the "senseless" murder. Out of a desire to be sensitive to the hurt and anguish of certain political activists, and 18 year old Barnard student lies dead.

Progressives, I'm sure you feel virtuous. The 13 year old perpetrator, after all, was not stopped and harassed by police.
The reason why De Blasio is worried about the police in NYC is that he has a black son. De Blasio son is more black than I am believe it or not, and that is his biological son. Stop and frisk do not target 13 year old youths, but will target late teens and grown men between the ages of 18-35 who are at risk for crime. What happened to this 13 year old boy is that he grew up in a broken environment, lives with is aunt, lives in a single mother household. This stuff is quite normal in areas of NYC especially around heavily dominated housing projects which mainly houses 1/4 of the cities black American population. As a New Yorker and as a person of color, I was never stopped and frisked by the NYPD and I used to live in the hood, however I'm not an American black though. On the contrary, I saw constant frisks of black male youths hanging outside of Yemini and Dominican bodegas in where they would be frisked. These such places were located right next to housing projects.

These such events were caused by economics. I also here the woman that was killed was a Social Justice Activist and a Feminist as well. Last time we have seen such act is when an undocumented migrant killed an Social Justice Activist and Feminist on an farm somewhere in middle America and it made the news. Them white boys were mad as hell. People who partake and participate in Social Justice activism must be careful what they wish for. Why? They might just get it.

Old 12-14-2019, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
He'll be released from juvi at 18, walking the streets by 2023. Msm may then even do a sob story about the "young man"
MSM, but also Social Justice Media like HuffPost, Vice, Vox and Buzzfeed will do a much more sober and woke hit piece on the Youngman .

Old 12-14-2019, 08:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
I wonder where she grew up, life before nyc and family life. She was a self described feminist and sjw. Sad that these things happen. Did anyone watch evening news? was it aired? Imagine the perps are black. Imagine reverse would be national outrage and viral since it is so rare.
She is from Charlottesville Virginia.

https://nypost.com/2019/12/13/barnar...-winter-break/

Old 12-14-2019, 08:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
12,000 police officers per shift, spread across 303 square miles, protecting 8.6 million people.
12,000 NYPD officers, than you have 1000 stationed Port Authority NY/NJ officers in NYC, you have additional MTA Police officers around 500, than you have hundreds of State Troopers all over the city. NYC is full of law enforcement. The area of Harlem and Morningside Heights has gentrified over the years which saw a reduction in police. I'm just wondering what caused this kid to do such act. I wonder if BLM and Social Justice will blame white supremacy and economics, and will right wing elements blame video gaming.

Old 12-14-2019, 11:23 AM

My heart goes out to the young woman. I'm putting blame on economics of NYC for this one.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies