Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-21-2008, 04:42 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,761,394 times

Advertisements

Belgische politie mijdt 'Beiroet' - Buitenland - Telegraaf.nl [24 uur actueel, ook mobiel] [buitenland]

I understand it is hard to read for many people since it is a Dutch article, but it is stating that the Belgium police is scared of the parts where most muslims are living and not even going there anymore since they get shot at. One got shot at with 16 bullets (almost at the end of the article). That is how it is going in Europe and it is similar in France, The Netherlands, Spain.....

You also have to understand that the police in Europe is not looked at with the same respect as over here. Teenagers are cursing at cops and the cops can do little against it. The Police can't fire unless they are fired at, etc....Over here you are arrested in a second if you do things like in Europe, not the case over there. Many people lost their respect since police officers are hiding behind trees to catch speed limit offenders and they use radar equipment and you get the ticket send in the mail. They catch thousands in 2 hours. 5 miles to fast= ticket. So people get annoyd and frustrated and that shows.

Last edited by bentlebee; 04-21-2008 at 05:13 AM..

Old 04-21-2008, 09:46 AM

793 posts, read 2,214,287 times
So true, and if one Arab gets killed there, a big riot going on hours later, with much damage, car overturn and burned

Old 04-21-2008, 11:58 PM

62 posts, read 97,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Belgische politie mijdt 'Beiroet' - Buitenland - Telegraaf.nl [24 uur actueel, ook mobiel] [buitenland]

I understand it is hard to read for many people since it is a Dutch article, but it is stating that the Belgium police is scared of the parts where most muslims are living and not even going there anymore since they get shot at. One got shot at with 16 bullets (almost at the end of the article). That is how it is going in Europe and it is similar in France, The Netherlands, Spain.....

You also have to understand that the police in Europe is not looked at with the same respect as over here. Teenagers are cursing at cops and the cops can do little against it. The Police can't fire unless they are fired at, etc....Over here you are arrested in a second if you do things like in Europe, not the case over there. Many people lost their respect since police officers are hiding behind trees to catch speed limit offenders and they use radar equipment and you get the ticket send in the mail. They catch thousands in 2 hours. 5 miles to fast= ticket. So people get annoyd and frustrated and that shows.
Your posts crack me up. Its like you go out of your way everyday to post something that is critical of anything Muslim or Arab. Not to say that some points are not valid, but your insistance to pick on the Muslims is funny IMHO. It does also show desparation, but who cares, i'm still laughing.

Old 04-22-2008, 04:02 AM

8,568 posts, read 16,236,701 times
Originally Posted by illinoisjusticeman
Quote:
It does also show desparation, but who cares, i'm still laughing.
I guess nobody wants to be scared of the bogeyman if you are the only one who is scared of him.
Misery must indeed love company.

Last edited by Tricky D; 04-22-2008 at 04:14 AM.. Reason: spelling

Old 04-22-2008, 04:49 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,761,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by illinoisjusticeman View Post
Your posts crack me up. Its like you go out of your way everyday to post something that is critical of anything Muslim or Arab. Not to say that some points are not valid, but your insistance to pick on the Muslims is funny IMHO. It does also show desparation, but who cares, i'm still laughing.
It is just in the news everyday!! You can ignore it and wait and see how many American soldiers are coming to the rescue in the future and we all know how many died in WW ll, or people can read and are aware of it and maybe things will be taken care off before it is too late!

Old 04-22-2008, 04:53 AM

Originally Posted by bentlebee
Quote:
It is just in the news everyday!! You can ignore it and wait and see how many American soldiers are coming to the rescue in the future and we all know how many died in WW ll, or people can read and are aware of it and maybe things will be taken care off before it is too late!
Or those American who obey without questioning could be the new Nazis.
It is not as if this had not happened before in American history.

Old 04-22-2008, 07:55 AM

1,544 posts, read 2,270,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricky D View Post
Originally Posted by bentlebee Or those American who obey without questioning could be the new Nazis.
Our lone Euro voice in dissent

Old 04-22-2008, 08:45 AM

Originally Posted by expat007
Quote:
Our lone Euro voice in dissent
To be perfectly honest I wouldn't know since I'm always outnumbered, but never 'outgunned'.

Old 04-22-2008, 08:57 AM

10,203 posts, read 27,124,664 times
I haven't been following the threads, but I am wondering what exactly are you implying by making a comparison to the Muslim Arabs in Western Europe and WWII?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post

Old 04-22-2008, 08:59 AM

10,203 posts, read 27,124,664 times
Lots of innuendo here, but what exactly are you referring to when you state:

Quote:
It is not as if this had not happened before in American history
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricky D View Post
Originally Posted by bentlebee Or those American who obey without questioning could be the new Nazis.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies