Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-29-2019, 09:29 AM

2,180 posts, read 640,686 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Anti-immigrant talk and antisemitism historically have always been parallel.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation/...ant-sentiments

So black violence against Jews in New York is motivated by Trump's rhetoric against illegal immigration?

I hope you stretch before pulling these arguments out of your rear because you're liable to pull a muscle.

Old 12-29-2019, 09:32 AM

35,703 posts, read 21,063,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theflipflop View Post
Disgusting attack. Of course she would. She’s not the hate filled poster here. She’s simply calling balls and strikes. I know, it doesn’t fit with the CNN/MSNBC narrative.
That may be your response. Of course she would accept the very needed help. I am an independent who has no bias against anyone but child abusers - but not just I can feel the dislike and blame of “things gone bad” on liberals by our poster. Bad people do bad things, regardless of race or political affiliations. Those are the facts. I will leave out those who do bad things because of those agendas in particular. Those are terrorists- with a message in blood.

Old 12-29-2019, 09:41 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,748,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
So what? THAT's how you defend the attacks by these black males against Jews? That the Jews aren't assimilating?

Let me guess.....another liberal. Oye.
Defending?

A poster asks why these attacks are endemic to the NYC area. I provided a factual response.

The Hasidic tend not to assimilate into the US culture. They don’t look, dress, behave or talk like most Jewish or non- Jewish people. They are easy targets for haters, regardless of race.

Each act of violence seems to inspire the next, no diff than sensational mass shooters of random people.

19,846 posts, read 12,106,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHenriques1147 View Post
I have immigrant background. Trump did not speak against my family. He spoke against the line jumpers, the border hoppers, the VISA overstayers and the illegal gang bangers filling American prisons.

Stop with your garbage. You insult true IMMIGRANTS by conflating the two.
Her agenda shows in every one of her posts.

4,729 posts, read 4,365,132 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
That may be your response. Of course she would accept the very needed help. I am an independent who has no bias against anyone but child abusers - but not just I can feel the dislike and blame of “things gone bad” on liberals by our poster. Bad people do bad things, regardless of race or political affiliations. Those are the facts.
You are correct. But its only one party that supports BDS, the UN, JStreet and literally builds an anti Semitic platform. It’s only one party with the likes of Omar, Tlaib, Jimmy Carter, Roger Waters (insert one of many anti semites to chose from). Steee-rike! The left has a widespread institutionalized anti Semitic viewpoint. The right has a precious few whack jobs way way out on the fringes doing the same. The left has Obama who literally tried to dismantle Israel. The right has a president who has gone out of his way to support the Jews. Yes, bad people do bad things. But are the 20 million Dems who are totally unaware of the level of Obama’s anti Semitism? Amazing anybody can say Jimmy Carter is anything other than a Jew hater.

Old 12-29-2019, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Blacks in New York especially have long standing prejudice and resentment against Jews, who often own the building they rent in.

How Wide Is the Rift Between Blacks and Jews in New York? -- New York Magazine
Your link dates back to 1985 and cites that more black people buy into age old stereotypes of Jewish people.

Old 12-29-2019, 09:49 AM

13,806 posts, read 9,709,682 times
Quote:
Blacks in New York especially have long standing prejudice and resentment against Jews, who often own the building they rent in.

How Wide Is the Rift Between Blacks and Jews in New York? -- New York Magazine
I am not talking about what Jews think...I am talking about what Rachel thinks.

Old 12-29-2019, 09:50 AM

35,703 posts, read 21,063,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon998877 View Post
If we would allow the laws to be enforced, it would certainly make it easier for everyone to know that...
It would not matter. People hate others because they are different- just read at the hate between two Americans who think differently politically ! Are we going to wear definition hats ? With the maga hats were headed in that direction.

We wear blue hats for Dems with a green patch for green card - yellow for citizen - mix colored bow if gay - mug pin if beer drinker - gold cross for Christian, blue candle for Jew and so forth !

Old 12-29-2019, 09:56 AM

2,180 posts, read 640,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Your link dates back to 1985 and cites that more black people buy into age old stereotypes of Jewish people.

The context of the link was a "Long standing prejudice" and was chosen on purpose.

A few years after this article was the Crown Heights race riots and continued tension through the 1990s.

If you want something more contemporary, a simple google search shows that it's still a topic of discussion and ongoing problem in 2019 that people who are NOT ideologically possessed and agenda driven can recognize:

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/18/n...-new-york.html

Old 12-29-2019, 09:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
Yup! Some horrible, anti-Semitic blacks have committed multiple attacks on innocent Jews in recent weeks, and he's back to blaming the Jews, or whites. That poster simply cannot hold blacks responsible for any of their behavior.
There you go again. All blacks are not responsible for the acts of some blacks no diff than all Fill in the blanks are responsible for the acts of some Fill in the Blanks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies