Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-04-2020, 01:46 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,532,193 times

Advertisements

It is very obvious that one poster in particular is attempting to mask their hatred of blacks by using these isolated acts of violence. Very sick.

Again, not one word about Robert Bowers and the Pittsburgh synagogue massacre of 11 people. But I guess that doesn't fit the agenda.

Old 01-04-2020, 01:58 PM

23,707 posts, read 30,749,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
It is very obvious that one poster in particular is attempting to mask their hatred of blacks by using these isolated acts of violence. Very sick.

Again, not one word about Robert Bowers and the Pittsburgh synagogue massacre of 11 people. But I guess that doesn't fit the agenda.
This is specifically a New Jersey related thread. Nearly every post you've made is an attempt to move the topic to something else. Try to either stay on topic or create a new thread of your own so you can spout your Jewish hatred there.

Old 01-04-2020, 02:00 PM

9,434 posts, read 4,253,620 times
Quote:

It’s really not the same thing. One is a hate crime and has been and should be condemned by everyone. The topic of this thread is a black public official speaking out about some of the alleged bad actors in the Newish chasidic Jewish community. It does a disservice when you conflate the two. One is a hate crime, the other is public statements of possible fair housing violation. Yes there is probable prejudice towards the new residents but that’s not a hate crime and it may be understandable, if not justifiable. By the way that prejudice goes both ways.

Old 01-04-2020, 02:06 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,527,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotpair View Post
What a pathetic thread.

No anti-Semitism should be defended regardless of whether it is done by a Democrat or a Republican.
Should be obvious. But a handful of posters here want to only blame black people - who they assume are muslim or liberal.

It's pretty sick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by L8Gr8Apost8 View Post
Here is what your liberal governor said about it:

We will not let anti-Semitism and hate go unchallenged in our communities. In light of Ms. Terrell-Paige’s comments, I urge her to immediately resign from the Jersey City Board of Education.

https://twitter.com/GovMurphy/status...after-n1103741

Would you have preferred he commented how there were "good people" on both sides?
Surely they would defend such a comment as Trump supporters have been doing since Trump defended White Nationalists.

Quote:

It's quite obvious that Robert Bowers will never be mentioned because the poster is determined to propagandize that all black people hate Jewish people. It's quite sick actually.

Old 01-04-2020, 02:11 PM

19,387 posts, read 6,503,704 times
Quote:

So because a Jew is appalled by the huge uptick in black-on-Jew violence (it's virtually every single day now!), in which Jews are being killed and maimed, and dares says something about it, she's "masking hatred of blacks"? All you are doing is posting unrelated anti-Jew videos! If I were bigoted like you, I'd be posting unrelated anti-black videos. And this is on a thread about yet another anti-Semitic attack? Is your hatred of Jews blinding you to just how bad you're coming across? Everyone other than anti-Semitic progressives can see it.

Imagine: A dozen whites, in isolated incidents one after another, assault black after black after black after black. In response, other whites start posting anti-black videos showing Africans in a bad light. VERY SICK. Because that is what YOU are doing, condemning Jews and trying to promoting Jew-hatred, concurrent with their being assaulted on a daily basis. Are you so unsatisfied with the rising degree of antisemitism in this country that you want to help it along?

Old 01-04-2020, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post

It's quite obvious that Robert Bowers will never be mentioned because the poster is determined to propagandize that all black people hate Jewish people. It's quite sick actually.
Not sure if you're referring to me, but again: I never said all black people hate Jews. In fact, I said that the vast majority do not. Your claim is right out of the Alinsky playbook: when you're on the ropes, attack your opponent with lies - and the more extreme you can make them, the better. (That's why we've been hearing racist, racist, racist for three years now.)

What is really sick is that on threads discussing the horrific anti-Semitic attacks by blacks in NYC, progressives are digging out obscure anti-Jew videos, mocking Yiddish, complaining about Jewish landlords, claiming Jews are exerting "economic violence" (that's an attempt to draw a parallel to being macheted to near-death), and so forth. It is quite disgusting actually.

To progressives, anyone who complains about ANY black people (even ones committing violent assaults against Jews, repeatedly and almost daily) is purposely twisted around with the attack: You hate black people! And THIS is the insidious form of antisemitism rising among the far-left: Any Jew who complains about violence committed against Jews (by blacks) will be taken to the (verbal) woodshed until he learns to shut his mouth.

Old 01-04-2020, 02:22 PM

I dare say.....the progressives are the worst on this forum as far as the anti-Jew propaganda. We've had a couple of low blows from alt-righters, but other than that....all the complaints about Jews are coming from leftists.

Old 01-04-2020, 03:37 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,527,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
I dare say.....the progressives are the worst on this forum as far as the anti-Jew propaganda. We've had a couple of low blows from alt-righters, but other than that....all the complaints about Jews are coming from leftists.
Which poster has complained about Jews specifically?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies