Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-14-2020, 01:42 PM

38,014 posts, read 22,193,086 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
But, but Obama! Obama! Well, I did not see the Russians busting their tail to help Obama. Quite the contrary. They fought him at every juncture. Then they did everything they could to help Trump defeat his SoS. Your position seems rather indefensible as well as off topic.
Russia did whatever they wanted while Obama was president, and Obama backpedaled to appease Putin, starting when he abandoned US-European missile defense shield, which made Putin very happy.

Obama also abdicated world leadership in the Mid East to Russia, where they quickly built the first Russian military airfield in Syria, which made Putin very happy.

Obama also allowed Russia to Sell S-300 Air Defenses to Iran, which made Putin very happy.

Obama also sat on his hands and allowed Russia to annex the Crimean Peninsula.

and after all of that, Obama whispers on a hot mic:

“On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this can be solved, but it’s important for him to give me space,” Obama told Medvedev at a gathering in Seoul, South Korea.

“Yeah, I understand,” said Medvedev, who was about to replaced by Putin as Russian president. “I understand your message about space. Space for you--"

“This is my last election," Obama said. "After my election I have more flexibility.”

“I understand," Medvedev said. "I will transmit this information to Vladimir."

All Obama did was kiss the asses of the leadership in Russia and Iran.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-15-2020, 12:52 AM

9,996 posts, read 5,703,637 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoByFour View Post
Yup, we've gone full circle now with the whole Ukraine scandal. Now the Russians are trying to help out by hacking into Burisma. And who will gain from this, just like who gained in 2016 from the Russian hack into the DNC? Will Burisma emails end up on Wikileaks?

One thing is certain - Putin really wants Trump to win in 2020. Why is that?

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/13/u...a-ukraine.html
Why, Joe Biden would benefit most from this hack. After All, Joe Biden did nothing wrong, amirite? And this hack would conclusively show his hands were totally clean!

Why are the Russians carrying Joe Biden's water all of a sudden? Gee, he must be a Putin sock puppet.

Old 01-15-2020, 01:21 AM

8,924 posts, read 5,637,777 times
If this isn’t suspicious to you, you are a too far gone Trumpster. This a common sense thing people. Trump never reprimands Russia, trump takes Russia’s word for information rather than his own security, trump is and has proven he is pro dictator. This should raise a huge red flag to most NORMAL people.

Old 01-15-2020, 01:49 AM

4,514 posts, read 2,529,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tominftl View Post
If this isn’t suspicious to you, you are a too far gone Trumpster. This a common sense thing people. Trump never reprimands Russia, trump takes Russia’s word for information rather than his own security, trump is and has proven he is pro dictator. This should raise a huge red flag to most NORMAL people.
Trump has been tougher on Russia than any previous presidents.

Old 01-15-2020, 02:14 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,245,171 times
Good luck with that.

Old 01-15-2020, 04:39 AM

5,479 posts, read 2,125,509 times
Wait! Didn't Bathouse Barry tell that silly man-guy to Thstop it?

Old 01-15-2020, 04:59 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,405,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by USMC1984 View Post
Wait! Didn't Bathouse Barry tell that silly man-guy to Thstop it?
Which, as feckless as it was, is STILL more than Trump has done.

Old 01-15-2020, 07:00 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,574,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spottednikes View Post
Trump has been tougher on Russia than any previous presidents.
That's what tRump tells you to say/think.

And everybody knows how honest he is.

Old 01-15-2020, 07:07 AM

5,992 posts, read 2,245,844 times
I find the whole Hunter Biden deal completely boring and a waste of time.

Did he get paid for his name? Yes
Was he qualified for the job? No
Was it to get influence? Likely
But then I see Ivanka and Jared in the Whitehouse, shrug and move on.

In the real world (outside of political bs) people use their name and access to get ahead. I have never heard of a Vanderbilt or a Kennedy working minimum wage at McDonalds it Walmart. They always seem to be doing just fine, even the dumb ones.

If my name carried influence it would be stupid for my children not to use it to get ahead. Who tells their children to struggle and scrape by when they have a better option for them.

So much BS on this forums these days, it’s why we see the same few posters for everything. No one new comes here and sticks around because there is little real debate anymore.

Old 01-15-2020, 07:37 AM

38,014 posts, read 22,193,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitey View Post
Why, Joe Biden would benefit most from this hack. After All, Joe Biden did nothing wrong, amirite? And this hack would conclusively show his hands were totally clean!

Why are the Russians carrying Joe Biden's water all of a sudden? Gee, he must be a Putin sock puppet.
It's very telling when Democrats are always, always, always, assuming that if an investigation into Burisma and Hunter is performed, that it will uncover information detrimental to the Bidens.

If everything was on the up and up, then how in the hell could Trump dig up any "dirt on Biden?" If the Bidens are squeaky clean, how in the hell could Russia hacking into Burisma uncover anything beneficial to Trump, and harmful to the Bidens??

Obviously Biden's defenders are afraid that there really was some sleazy corrupt and criminal activity associated with no-talent-Hunter's sweet deal with Burisma.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies