Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-17-2020, 08:08 AM

11,222 posts, read 8,308,757 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
I saw all the pictures of Trump with Parnas, and then heard him say he doesn't even know who he is.

Good enough for the Trump base, and good enough for Barr.
The Barr has been set very low with this admin....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-17-2020, 08:11 AM

20,115 posts, read 9,032,117 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daryl_G View Post
Of course they are all liars including Rudy and the President. Yes he was leaving the country but Rudy was suppose to leave as well and meet up with him, Rudy had the flight booked.

So the question is, would you try to root out corruption by using proven liars like Trump and Rudy did? Would you hire known crooks to shine light and truth on something? NO you wouldn't, you would expect lies and ones that confirm what Trump wants the story to be.

You hire crooks and you get crooked work.
even the "investigators" are liars, who should investigate?

Old 01-17-2020, 08:13 AM

4,049 posts, read 2,743,026 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammer Time View Post
Shine a light on what? This is another guy with no direct knowledge of any conversations with the President. Rudy is a private citizen. As a private citizen Rudy can say or do or investigate what he wants and is not entangled by government regulations. Parnas is the guy with a felony hanging over his head that has nothing to do with any of this bogus impeachment nonsense. He is another no body who got caught doing shady **** not tied to the POTUS>

Are you seriously suggesting that Rudy did this all on his own? Who paid him? For what reason would Parnas involve himself in this mess if not to get paid? Follow the money

Old 01-17-2020, 08:20 AM

20,115 posts, read 9,032,117 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sindey View Post

Are you seriously suggesting that Rudy did this all on his own? Who paid him? For what reason would Parnas involve himself in this mess if not to get paid? Follow the money
stay out of federal prison for decades?

Old 01-17-2020, 08:20 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,654,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
I haven't even read the article yet, but I will test my logic and instincts. My hunch is that this is about what happened to Jeffrey Epstein or something within that realm of possibilities.
He is speaking out, because Rudy & Trump have not come to his defense, over legal business contracts and contacts.
Of coarse the corrupt Ukrainians are calling Parnas a liar. He and Rudy were hot on the trail. Parnas was heading back over there to finish what he and Rudy started, and they are misleading everyone he was running with a one-way ticket.
They(the deepstate) indicted this guy, only to stop him from being able to travel back to the Ukraine to finish up his investigation.

You think Congress and the President run the show? Far from it. The buddy-buddy (DS)bureaucrats that have known each other for decades, run the show. They know the President will be gone, one way or the other and they can resume right where they left off.

Old 01-17-2020, 08:26 AM

37,981 posts, read 22,167,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
I haven't even read the article yet, but I will test my logic and instincts. My hunch is that this is about what happened to Jeffrey Epstein or something within that realm of possibilities.
Just what we need, more opinions from people speculating on what they think Trump might have known.

Old 01-17-2020, 08:41 AM

5,986 posts, read 2,240,225 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
even the "investigators" are liars, who should investigate?
You Presume the investigators are liars, but we KNOW Parnes is a liar and yet that is who Rudy and the President choose. I hope you understand the difference.

Parnes has a long history with the Trumps, he worked for Fred Trump as well so his ability to lie and BS was well known to Rudy and Trump.

Old 01-17-2020, 08:55 AM

11,222 posts, read 8,308,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sindey View Post

Trump: "Rudy who?" It's only a matter of time (and his base will believe it).

Old 01-17-2020, 08:57 AM

12,282 posts, read 13,245,912 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daryl_G View Post
Of course they are all liars including Rudy and the President. Yes he was leaving the country but Rudy was suppose to leave as well and meet up with him, Rudy had the flight booked.

So the question is, would you try to root out corruption by using proven liars like Trump and Rudy did? Would you hire known crooks to shine light and truth on something? NO you wouldn't, you would expect lies and ones that confirm what Trump wants the story to be.

You hire crooks and you get crooked work.
Trump had the DOJ, CIA, FBI, NSA , Massad, Australia, and his ***** master Putin other countries as well and he chose RUDY.

Old 01-17-2020, 09:10 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,541,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
stay out of federal prison for decades?
The way for Parnas to do that is with some kind of agreement with the Feds. NOT going on television and giving an interview to Rachel M.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies