Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-07-2021, 08:10 PM

4,511 posts, read 4,048,891 times

Advertisements

Because that’s what just happened to Florian Dagoury, currently the world’s top static breath-hold free diver, because of the liberal’s vaccine.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUrJkJ-FuFd/

Myocarditis and Pericarditis
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-08-2021, 04:14 AM

14,848 posts, read 8,215,763 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeNigh View Post
because of the liberal’s vaccine.
You mean Trump's vaccine?

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...ocarditis.html

"Cases of myocarditis reported to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) have occurred... Most patients with myocarditis or pericarditis who received care responded well to medicine and rest and felt better quickly. Patients can usually return to their normal daily activities after their symptoms improve."

https://thecovidworld.com/florian-da...end-of-career/

Can I get a citation for your 5 year to live figure?

Old 11-08-2021, 04:53 AM

4,167 posts, read 4,884,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redshadowz View Post
You mean Trump's vaccine?

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...ocarditis.html

"Cases of myocarditis reported to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) have occurred... Most patients with myocarditis or pericarditis who received care responded well to medicine and rest and felt better quickly. Patients can usually return to their normal daily activities after their symptoms improve."

https://thecovidworld.com/florian-da...end-of-career/

Can I get a citation for your 5 year to live figure?
Nothing in your response says that it goes away and doesn't affect the patients heart health for the rest of their lives.

Old 11-08-2021, 05:03 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,882,153 times
One data point about someone who can hold their breath. Why does this matter? Explain why I should care about someone who doesn't know I exist?

Old 11-08-2021, 05:11 AM

14,848 posts, read 8,215,763 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starglow View Post
Nothing in your response says that it goes away and doesn't affect the patients heart health for the rest of their lives.
People can die from the vaccine, but the OP made a pretty specific claim about 5 years. Not sure where he got that number from. And the diver the OP linked might fully recover.

Secondly, he referred to it as the "liberal vaccine". It isn't.

I'm opposed to the mandate. I have not been vaccinated, nor will I ever get vaccinated. But the OP is being dishonest and fearmongering. People like the OP make me look like an idiot. Don't defend him.

Old 11-08-2021, 05:17 AM

4,661 posts, read 1,955,928 times
I would never lose hope. In 1975 3 different Doctors told my mother, who was about 30 at the time, that she had five years to live. She died in 2017 those Doctors had been buried for decades.

I think I am not the only one who has a story about Doctors being drastically wrong on an opinion. Especially with the speed at which medical science changes. Note this has nothing to do with your opinion of the vaccine or mine but the subject of how you would feel if you were told you would die in five years. Making sure I state that before someone has to jump in with more vaccine comments in response. Although i am sure someone will, lol.

Old 11-08-2021, 05:18 AM

45,237 posts, read 26,470,793 times
Compilation of vaxx’ed athletes who have experienced sudden death:

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/daunt...Z7pEvCmz8.html

Old 11-08-2021, 05:18 AM

1,665 posts, read 976,637 times
No different then having a Dr say that a patient has x long to live. People lived way past their presumed "expiration date".

My wife and I were talking about some of the c.t. about how we may die after our shots or being put in a camp. I told her that it wouldn't bother me one bit. I've had a great life. Seen many places, done many things. Have a great person as my wife. Raised our children to helping raise our grandchildren. Helped save lives. With that one, I'm hoping and praying that that right there bought me a ticket into Heaven. Paying for the wrongs I've done in the past.

Do I have a death wish you may ask, since what I have said. No. Like everyone, I would love to live a very long time. But with my career, we respond to many calls with the elderly. It's awful seeing pictures of someone that was once full of life to seeing that person in bed not being able to get out of bed on their own to bathe, use the bathroom and having a vacant look in their eyes.

Just going to keep on keeping on. Not worried about a vaccine that so many people are blasting as not safe, this or that, having health complications after such vaccine. Wife and I haven't had any of those, and will not tolerate anyone saying that it's too soon for any complications to begin. Fully vaccinated since, oh let's see, July (?) and no problems. Life itself is too short for such trivial matters.

Old 11-08-2021, 05:23 AM

23,861 posts, read 24,125,811 times
My sister in law is in her mid 60s. She was born riddled with multiple forms of cancer and a plethora of other issues.

During every visit to the doctor, up until she was in her 20s or 30s, she was told that she might have six months to live, if she was lucky.

Doctors don't know everything, and their medical opinions are just that - opinions. The worshiping of Fauci and "science" for two years has seriously screwed up our society and how people think about both medicine and authority. It's really, really weird to witness and I don't understand why more people don't realize how screwed up their friends and family have become.

There's apparently some question as to where this 5 year comment came from, don't know; don't care. Doctors can't predict the future any better than I can. All they can do is make educated guesses.

Old 11-08-2021, 05:27 AM

8,419 posts, read 4,581,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
One data point about someone who can hold their breath. Why does this matter? Explain why I should care about someone who doesn't know I exist?

Well, if empathy is not your strong suit, maybe because he took the same experimental concoction millions of Americans did?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies