Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-12-2020, 03:55 AM

51,654 posts, read 25,828,130 times

Advertisements

Astounding that a coordinated program across departments was eliminated.

https://twitter.com/StevenReyCristo/...49528855719942

What are the chances there are enough competent people left in Trump's administration to re-create this team?

Old 03-12-2020, 03:59 AM

5,860 posts, read 3,299,469 times
Today is going to suck. I predict mass hysteria at the stores. The Dow is going to get smashed again today. The MSM will act like the world is ending. They will love it. However we will get through this!!

Old 03-12-2020, 04:02 AM

6,927 posts, read 6,938,652 times
Beam me up Scotty.

Old 03-12-2020, 04:05 AM

6,752 posts, read 3,370,331 times
This is what we've come to expect from the left. Mindless liberal rants about how everything Trump does is wrong.

With this Chinese virus the radical left is going off the rails, and it surprises no one. There is literally nothing Trump could say or do that wouldn't elicit another moronic attack.

Old 03-12-2020, 04:15 AM

13,806 posts, read 9,709,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010 View Post
The dumbasses in China are about to be responsible for killing a lot of people because they're so incompetent. Coronavirus wouldn't be a thing if it weren't for them. If Acosta has a problem with calling a spade a spade, then to hell with him!! If Trump keeps reminding the world that it's all China's screw up by calling it Kung Flu instead, I'd say pin a medal on the guy. I'm so sick of everyone going all spineless "because China." We can call the 1918 pandemic "The Spanish Flu" so why is even something so bold as calling this the Chinese Flu some kind of unforgivable sin?

Jim Acosta sure does love him some Jim Acosta. Trump might be narcissistic, but Acosta is a guy who can actually beat him at that game.
Of course, you personally did the lab work to confirm the virus origin. I think calling out China is an attempt to bring down China....a nation that is gradually and clearly going to usurp America economically and influentially.

Old 03-12-2020, 04:16 AM

1,663 posts, read 1,055,420 times
Trump is correct.
Filthy Chinese eating habits & food storage habits are probably what caused this virus to originate.

Old 03-12-2020, 04:29 AM

13,806 posts, read 9,709,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterful_Man View Post
Trump is correct.
Filthy Chinese eating habits & food storage habits are probably what caused this virus to originate.
The Spanish Flu, contrary to its name, did not originate in Spain. Funny how people always want to go back to where and how things started and how we got to this point.

Last edited by Oldhag1; 03-12-2020 at 05:32 AM.. Reason: Off topic

Old 03-12-2020, 04:31 AM

11,788 posts, read 5,798,330 times
The OP produced one of several videos / reports that give the prospective of a survivor. At the current time we have 68,305 people that have recovered of the 126,660 that are confirmed but the news media is only focusing on the 4641 that have died.

Another OP adds info about herbal supplements that can also combat certain things and you all just want to bash them instead of educating yourself on possible aids if you get infected and the fact your chances of surviving are excellent.

Stress and negativity does more to harm the body's immune system than trying to keep things in perspective and having a more positive look on things. We can't change the fact it's out there and unfortunately probably many more will die but to keep going on with the doom and gloom scenario and placing blame isn't helping.

Googling is what many of you should be doing instead of just listening to the one sided media which is predicting the end of time.

Old 03-12-2020, 04:34 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,018,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
The OP produced one of several videos / reports that give the prospective of a survivor. At the current time we have 68,305 people that have recovered of the 126,660 that are confirmed but the news media is only focusing on the 4641 that have died.

Another OP adds info about herbal supplements that can also combat certain things and you all just want to bash them instead of educating yourself on possible aids if you get infected and the fact your chances of surviving are excellent.

Stress and negativity does more to harm the body's immune system than trying to keep things in perspective and having a more positive look on things. We can't change the fact it's out there and unfortunately probably many more will die but to keep going on with the doom and gloom scenario and placing blame isn't helping.

Googling is what many of you should be doing instead of just listening to the one sided media which is predicting the end of time.
There has been almost zero focus on the dead from the media.

What are you folks watching?

The media focus has been on where we are seeing cases, and how to avoid becoming a case.

Stop making stuff up.

Old 03-12-2020, 04:40 AM

9,434 posts, read 4,255,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirage98de View Post
I don’t know what this means.

Have you known someone personally who is facing this or can you point me to a story on any news network (I’ll even take CNN) about a specific event where this happened?
I think the people who work at, or are residents, of the care facility in Washington where there was an outbreak would have liked to get tested at least a week sooner. Also, the tests required to be sent to the state lab instead of the fast test being used in other countries.
Other countries are using drive by testing- not available in the USA.

They finally got 45 kits -hundreds were exposed- many days later
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn...ntv/index.html
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies