Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-23-2020, 02:45 PM

10,385 posts, read 10,650,173 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyVW55 View Post
You mean like the other 50 ridiculous questions that get ask at those press briefings? His was probably one of the least offensive.

50 ridiculous questions? Trump did most of the talking for that last 90 minute press conference and said virtually nothing. Think about how much time he wasted for all the people who listened to hear something important. Oh, I guess we did hear how many billions and billions of dollars he wasn't making. And we also heard for about the 19th time that he wasn't taking his $450,000 salary.

Old 03-23-2020, 05:15 PM

989 posts, read 455,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by villageidiot1 View Post
50 ridiculous questions? Trump did most of the talking for that last 90 minute press conference and said virtually nothing. Think about how much time he wasted for all the people who listened to hear something important. Oh, I guess we did hear how many billions and billions of dollars he wasn't making. And we also heard for about the 19th time that he wasn't taking his $450,000 salary.
Ha! I meant the ridiculous questions, in general, that have been posed at all press conferences across most administrations. Some of them are just off the wall strange.

Yeah, I wasted another 30 minutes tonight trying to get through tonight's briefing which is mostly laudatory comments about "terrific" people and "great" things. I'm tired of the Nightly Self-Accolades Tour. Can't he just get up there and state progress/facts. Why sprinkle all the self-love. At least the rest of the people get up there and do just that after their one minute of Trump praise they are forced to give.
Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies