Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-02-2020, 07:08 AM

24,502 posts, read 17,239,538 times

Advertisements

What the heck? I think this guy has been watching too many movies and probably suffers from a case of Trump Derangement Syndrome.

He was a train engineer that intentionally ran his engine off the end of the track at high speed near the Mercy ship docked in LA because he thinks it is part of a Gov. conspiracy to take over and he wanted the media to take notice so other people could see what is going on.

https://ktla.com/news/local-news/por...osecutors-say/

This is absolutely NUTTY!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-02-2020, 07:41 AM

29,823 posts, read 24,913,395 times
There was a thread about this earlier that was taken down because the OP insisted that is was a rabid republican that did this. I will say the same thing I said in that thread... There is no indication of what this nut case's political ideology is. We will have to wait for more facts to come forward.

Old 04-02-2020, 07:45 AM

9,511 posts, read 5,446,414 times
LMAO!!! At least no one was hurt. It's downright scary when you think of the fools out there.

Old 04-02-2020, 08:00 AM

24,502 posts, read 17,239,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
There was a thread about this earlier that was taken down because the OP insisted that is was a rabid republican that did this. I will say the same thing I said in that thread... There is no indication of what this nut case's political ideology is. We will have to wait for more facts to come forward.

I missed that earlier one.

You are right that we have no idea if this nut was motivated by politics but so many things are these days with the way the media has us pitted against each other.

I am making an assumption that the guy suffers from TDS but since Trump sent the ship and with a name like Eduardo Moreno it isn't much of a leap to figure that he would be upset with Trump over immigration and he might have bought into the hype from CNN and other anti Trump outlets that he wants to take over America and be a dictator king.

That is a lot to assume, maybe I have been listening to Rush too much?? but it just seems that everything these days gets twisted as skewered to be political motivated here we are.

Still one way or another this is really an odd thing to have happened. We can at least take comfort that the guy used a train to make his point and not a rifle.

Old 04-02-2020, 08:05 AM

30,065 posts, read 18,670,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
What the heck? I think this guy has been watching too many movies and probably suffers from a case of Trump Derangement Syndrome.

He was a train engineer that intentionally ran his engine off the end of the track at high speed near the Mercy ship docked in LA because he thinks it is part of a Gov. conspiracy to take over and he wanted the media to take notice so other people could see what is going on.

https://ktla.com/news/local-news/por...osecutors-say/

This is absolutely NUTTY!
Perhaps he thought that the government was infecting his precious bodily fluids through fluoridation?

Old 04-02-2020, 08:47 AM

2,949 posts, read 1,355,697 times
Welcome to California.

Old 04-02-2020, 08:50 AM

15,847 posts, read 6,547,612 times
Did he wake anybody up to the vast government conspiracy? I doubt it. He just appears to be mentally unstable. I do hope we don't have any commercial aircraft pilots that are in the same boat.

Old 04-02-2020, 09:09 AM

4,661 posts, read 1,953,608 times
Somebody is off their rails.

Old 04-02-2020, 09:23 AM

16,560 posts, read 10,635,195 times
The fact that this man would attack a hospital ship, a ship whose very name indicates her mission of mercy, shows that he is diabolically evil. And the fact that he would do it with a train () shows that he has the tactical ability of a turnip.

Old 04-02-2020, 09:35 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,870,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
I missed that earlier one.

You are right that we have no idea if this nut was motivated by politics but so many things are these days with the way the media has us pitted against each other.

I am making an assumption that the guy suffers from TDS but since Trump sent the ship and with a name like Eduardo Moreno it isn't much of a leap to figure that he would be upset with Trump over immigration and he might have bought into the hype from CNN and other anti Trump outlets that he wants to take over America and be a dictator king.
He suffers from a mental imbalance.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies